Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Does anyone know a PC player named Caramelli (had 2 games)   Friends

Started Nov-11 by Lisadengel; 621 views.
Lisadengel

Nov-11

Hi All, 

Does anyone know Caramelli?  He/she had two games in my Friends list and they disappeared completely about a week or so ago.  They were always active as far as on green and regularly gifting until they abruptly fell off of the game.  I tried searching by name and ID # on the game but no luck...anyone know anything...

Lisa

Hi Lasadengel,

I have been wondering the same thing.  The only conclusion I can come to is that they have lost their game.  It happened to another friend on mine some days ago.  I had just added them as they had posted here in the forum wanting friends.  Their number completely disappeared as well, but just two days ago, they re-appeared in the game.

I am hoping that the same thing has happened to Caramelli as they have been a friend on my game for a few years now.   I keep a list of friends and their numbers for the events to make sure I get to play them all.  At first I wondered if it was just the social page problem where not everyone loads and you go out, re-enter, the missing player is there, but someone else is not.

Just another odd quirk of the game.  I will keep checking and hope they re-appear as suddenly as they disapapeared.

Hi Lisa

Yes I had both games. She/he recently sent requests so I didn't have a contact name or know if they are on Delphi. Strange thing was I noticed one game had disappeared then the other vanished the next day.

In reply toRe: msg 3
Lisadengel

Nov-11

If anyone gets any info for me to request her as a Friend again, please pass it along!

Thanks!

Will do.  Hope they know to contact Elephant Games or Big Fish.

Shylo (shylo2425)

Nov-12

Hi Lisadengel,

I had 2 Caramelli's on my game, and you're right, they've disapeared. I hope if they contact EG about their missing games, that EG will respond back. I've tried reaching EG since the Event began about the Achievements, and to date, I've still heard nothing. I can only wish them luck!

Shylo

Llamamama18

Nov-13

Hi

Me too, I had two caramellis and sure enough they disappeared although for some reason I didn't notice a change in the total number of friends.

jbbp

Nov-20

They disappeared from my game to