Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

To friends of Ace and Acetoo   Friends

Started Nov-11 by AceCB; 929 views.
AceCB

Nov-11

I have decided to end my time playing MC.  I have had fun, but I'm done.  I wish all of you the best.

In reply toRe: msg 1

Good luck with what you do next.

alliebdive

Nov-12

Oh no..... that makes me very sad.  I have so much to thank you for in being my friend since I started playing.  Your generosity and support got me through the levelling up in the first year when I was always so short of coin.  In those days it was very hard to earn it, not like now.  And I know you have helped many, many other people over the years.  I hope you may change your mind?  But if not, then I wish you all the best in whatever you do next x Allie

Suenamie5

Nov-12

I wish you the very best and I have enjoyed having you as a friend all these years in my gamesheart_eyeskissing_heart.  I hope all is well with you!!

Sue (Suenamie)

AceCB

Nov-13

I tried quitting.  It didn't work.  I missed my friends.  I missed playing.  I went in to my games today and saw requests from my friends to add them.   Thank you friends, for the kind words and invites.  I have changed my mind and will continue playing.  See you in the castle.

In reply toRe: msg 5

I don't think we have ever been game friends, but I am glad you have changed your mind and decided to keep playing.  I have had long breaks over the last couple of years but I keep coming back.  I have made so many friends over the last 8 years (nearly 9) and have been lucky enough to meet several in person.

Those friendships are what keeps me playing.

Suenamie5

Nov-13

I'm happy to hear that!!  You have always been very kind and have been fun to work with during the events!  It's like being part of a game collective with all the team work.  This is the only game I play with others except a couple word games on Facebook and the group experience makes it worth itheart_eyes.

Sue (Suenamie)

misstracy22

Nov-14

I so pleased you have changed your mind and that you have so many lovely friends here on the forum and your game. 

I agree with you both. The friends you make on here are truly wonderful and so supportive. We may not always agree and sometimes words are harsh. But at the end of the day. We all share the game with others all over the world. How immense is that.

Heres to many more years, events and friends.

Hugs,

Tracy wink

CC to Suenamie5
Suenamie5

Nov-20

I could not have said it better myself!!  I am so grateful for all the people I’ve met along this 8 1/2 year journey heart_eyes

misstracy22

Nov-21

Thanks. I’m not good with written words. My heart and soul don’t talk the same language. So I pleased it made sense.

Friends are the important bit.

Hugs,

Tracy mouse