Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Game keeps kicking me out as I play since event started   Technical Issues

Started Nov-12 by DobieMom; 425 views.
DobieMom

Nov-12

Hi All,

Ever since the latest event (Halloween) every time I play for a few minutes in the Halloween Rooms, the game shuts down and I have to reopen.  Playing on a Fire Tablet.  

Anyone have any ideas?  I rebooted and cleared cache but not data because I didn't want to lose my progress.

Thanks

Myelle (Myelle01)

Nov-13

Hi

What version of Kindle Fire are you using?
Is the device’s OS updated to the newest version?

DobieMom

Nov-14

Hi,

Fire HD 10 (7th generation)  Fire OS 5.7.0.0

This only started happening since this newest update for Halloween.

Thanks

Turbogramma

Nov-18

This is happening on all platforms, not just Android.  It seems to me that the servers (which are located in Russia, I believe) get simply over loaded. What has worked for me and many others is take your time and slow down. ESPECIALLY when switching from one room to the next. Do it S-L-O-W-L-Y.  I normally just count to 10 on each switch-click.  Whenever I remember to do that, I never get kicked out. But if I try to hurry it, I get frozen and have to sign out of my computer, then sign in again and restart the game.
Anyway, it's just a recommendation.
Emily