Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Where is Disneylizzie, Lizziep21, and Lizzziep13??   Friends

Started Nov-14 by Shylo (shylo2425); 1209 views.
Shylo (shylo2425)

Nov-14

This player and her three games have been with me for a long time, and the last time they (she) gifted me was Sept 2nd. The avatars were posted with a note saying they'd return 9/30. Never did!

Does anyone know where the player/s are?

Shylo

LvlSlgr

Nov-14

Shylo (shylo2425) said:

The avatars were posted with a note saying they'd return 9/30. Never did!

I saw the same thing. In the past, you could count on her to be back right around the date she posted in her note. Not this time. I wonder if she's had a problem with her PC or lost her games or whatever???

She's been with me almost since The Beginning, and I'm concerned as well.  I PM'd her several days ago but haven't heard back yet. 

Just Me Too

In reply toRe: msg 1
Shylo (shylo2425)

Nov-15

If anyone sees anything about their games, or if they'll be back, please let us know, and I will too.

Shylo

Motom70

Nov-19

Hi!  LizzieP 13 just joined me this morning.  There was a post saying she was looking for friends, including ID #.  She’s playing on iPad.  

Shylo (shylo2425)

Nov-20

Thanks Motom70 for the information. Guess her PC gave out.

lizziep13

Nov-23

Friends of lizziep13, disneylizzie and lizziep21

Hi to Shylo and LvlSlgr and all my other friends on my pc games. Unfortunately the last 3 to 4 months have been very stressful and I have not been able to play my main games. My husband has developed a heart condition and as a consequence of this we are moving 300 miles to be nearer our children. So we are having to sell our house and pack over 20 years of belongings in preparation for the move. We have also had to sell our Disneyworld timeshare, so no more trips to Florida. On top of that my laptop stopped working. I have decided in future I will only play my lizziep13 game. I will continue to gift from the other 2 games to get rid of my inventory, so if people want to put any items on their lists I will gift if I have them. I have decided to start playing again when the Christmas event start as we move on 8th December, So please think of us as we drive 300 miles to our new home with 3 unhappy cats on the back seat and hope that the journey goes smoothly and there are no long hold ups.

Regards

Lizzie

Shylo (shylo2425)

Nov-23

Lizzie,

I am so so sorry to learn of your issues, serious though they be, but I wanted you to know that you are missed. We've been "MC friends" for a long time, and I thought that whatever kept you out of the game, it had to be a serious situation.

With all that you've been through with selling your home, packing, and traveling to a new area, we did somewhat the same thing, but not because of health reasons. The whole ordeal was just that - an ordeal I'd like not do again.

I wish you and your family the best, and will add your husband to my prayer list.

Shylo blush

P.S. Do I understand right, that you are gifting from your Lizziep13 PC game? 

lizziep13

Nov-23

Hi Shylo 

Thanks for your good wishes. As I said previously I will start playing again when the Christmas  event starts but I will only play on my lizziep13 game. The other 2 gsmrd I eill evenyually close but  I want to try and gift most of my inventory before I close them. Again I will start doing this when the next event starts.

Lizzie

Shylo (shylo2425)

Nov-23

Thanks Lizzie for the clarifications. Wishing you and yours the best, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Shylo