Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How to find old posts   Welcome!

Started Nov-16 by klh95407; 718 views.
klh95407

Nov-16

I need to recover my MC id number lost when I got a new computer. Im trying to retrieve my lost game. I know I have posted on this site looking for friends. How can I find old posts My ID is klh95407

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-16

Looks like the search only goes back 3 months.

How long has it been since you last posted her under that ID?

What was your game name? Maybe someone kept it as a event room to play.

Good luck

To find old posts (as TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd) said, only goes back 3 months), click on the Magnifying Glass with the + next to it. 

Then you'll get this box...................

Click on the down arrow in the From box, and you can either click on Me or if you posted something recently your name might already be in the box (as you can see your name appears in this example). The results of the search will appear on the left if there are any to be found...................

I did a search for your name and nothing came up, so it must have been over 3 months since you posted something here in the forum.  

Hirento

Nov-17

I believe that paying members (of Delphi forums) get more features, and a better search function is one of them.

see here for features

Perhaps someone who are a paying member can do the search for you, but it would probably help if they knew which thread to search in, e.g if you posted in the PC-friends thread, or the Android one.

• Edited November 17, 2022 1:02 am  by  Hirento
TinyFaerie
Staff

Nov-17

I am a paid member and can search back to the beginning. I found this when searching for your request to add friends.

The Player ID is  802662

Thanks for your help TinyFairie!!

klh95407

Nov-17

Tiny....

Was this my MC ID number??

TinyFaerie
Staff

Nov-18

Yes it is. All for you! :)

klh95407

Nov-18

Thank you so much

TinyFaerie
Staff

Nov-19

Your welcome.  That's my job here to help and to keep the spammers away. :)