Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Amulet   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Nov-18 by alliebdive; 771 views.
alliebdive

Nov-18

How I wish I had purchased the amulet that speeds up the ghost refresh time.  Capturing 15 azure ghosts was tedious beyond belief.  I don't know how I missed purchasing this when it was offered.... I wonder if they'll ever offer the amulets up again... I'd buy that one like a shot.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Nov-18

Certainly wouldn't be without mine!

LvlSlgr

Nov-18

I know what you mean.  

AEGram

Nov-18

alliebdive said:

How I wish I had purchased the amulet that speeds up the ghost refresh time.  Capturing 15 azure ghosts was tedious beyond belief.  I don't know how I missed purchasing this when it was offered.... I wonder if they'll ever offer the amulets up again... I'd buy that one like a shot.

The amulets were offered for sale during the Fall Event 2018. They were again offered during Winter 2018 and Spring 2019. They haven't been made available since, although some admin players on the MC Facebook Closed Group forum have repeatedly asked those developers they have a contact with.

They may surprise us by offering them again, but I'm not going to hold my breath. If you saw them offered, perhaps the cost prevented you from getting any of them:

1. Morphing Quick Cooldown – (Cost: 15,000 coins) – Cuts morphing object cooldown time in half for 60 minutes – 80 Energy Units to activate
2. Morphing No Cooldown – (Cost: 100,000 coins) – Stops morphing object cooldown time for 2 minutes – 150 Energy Units to activate
3. Ghost No Cooldown – (Cost: 20,000 coins) – Stops ghost cooldown time for 60 minutes – 120 Energy Units to activate

....Azure Ghosts.....I had a Ghost No Cooldown amulet and I used it.....it was 8 minutes before I saw the first Azure Ghost. It took 45 minutes before I had all 15. Of course, after I finished and was logging into the game a little later, the first location had one and they were everywhere! Sigh.

In reply toRe: msg 4

I am still chasing the Azure ghosts on Silky, she has only the Castle, 5 HOS in the Town and 12 in Cloud City.  I have done 7 rounds and found 5 ghosts there.

Catti is level 93 and after 5 rounds I have found 3 ghosts.  Since it takes nearly an hour to get round once, this task will take a few days.

Myrtle and Pouncy Cat have found all their Azure Ghosts, but I do despair of the other 2.

I don't normally do the challenges on all of the games, but I wanted them all to have the final avatar for this one.

alliebdive

Nov-18

It probably was the cost at the time... It may have seemed like a lot of coin when there weren't so many ghosts at the time.  Now... it's a different story of course.  I got the 15 ghosts in the end.  I must have done at least 5 full circuits.  It took all day, going in and out.  I still wouldn't bother for the morphing objects, but that ghost amulet would be great to have.  Sigh.....

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-18

The ghost amulet seems to speed up the morphing ones too.

Glad I didn't waste money on both but sure am glad I got the one! I'd be so burned out by now....

Honeyphan

Nov-19

Yeah, without that amulet, I am just not doing all of the CCs anymore - just don't have the time, especially right now. I got the first avatar and will content myself with that. lol

But really not gung-ho on any offered other than that, and already have the ones I most wanted in my stash, so I'm good.

Though like all others who entered the game after the sale of those amulets - I also wish they would consider that their newer members, since that time, would like a chance at them too...

Finally managed to get all the ghosts on all my games.  I feel quite exhausted after all that.  15 rounds on the 96 level game and 15 rounds on the level 34 game.   Probably the same on the other two.  Seems like a trend here.  I am dreading the 17 catching ghosts task.

alliebdive

Nov-19

Oh no..... I hadnt noticed that!!!!!