Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PLEA FOR PRAYERS FOR MY CAT   Messages from the Heart

Started Nov-19 by KNIMtheTOAD; 831 views.
KNIMtheTOAD

Nov-19

MY BELOVED CAT TIGER HAS BEEN ILL WITH EAR INFECTION. ON ANTIBIOTICS AND OTHER MEDS. GOTTEN WORSE FAST. MY DAUGHTER IS TAKEN HIM TO ANIMAL HOSPITAL. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM. 

THANK YOU ALL. KNIMtheTOAD 

Poor Tiger,  will be sending up prayers for him.   They really wind their way around your heart.

katiek2

Nov-20

Those darned ear infections are so hurtful for our furbabies.  My Bo has one in both ears right now - they seem to pop up whenever the wind blows for awhile.  Since we live in a desert the wind kicks up all kinds of dust and debris and his big old bulldog ears just catch it all.  Hope your kitty gets better soon.

Moonki

Nov-20

My cat Moonki was on my lap as I read your post. I can understand your pain. I’ll keep Tiger in my prayers.

Moonki (As you can see I borrowed her name)

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Nov-25

I lost my beloved cat earlier this year, so I totally understand your pain. I do hope Tiger is doing better and getting help. It is so hard to see them suffering.

KNIMtheTOAD

Nov-27

YES , TIGGER IS GETTING BETTER SLOWLY. STILL NOT IN A GOOD ZONE YET. LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY. HE SO WANTS TO BE ABLE TO PLAY LIKE BEFORE. WAS SUPRISED WHEN HE WOBBLED TO KITCHEN TO WATCH ME COOK. HAD TO CARRY HIM BACK TO HIS BED AND HE PURRED LOUDLY.

HE LOOKS TO BOTH OF US TO PET AND LOVE HIM. OTHER CATS ARE SO SWEETWITH HIM. 

KNIMtheTOAD

SharpEye1

Nov-29

So sorry, my dear friend! Just now seeing this.  I will keep Tiger in my prayers!  Ada

SamSLB

Nov-29

Poor dear little boy. Hope he is feeling better. Selkie sends her best wishes too.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Nov-30

I'm glad to hear he is getting better. Do keep us updated on his progress. We're all here for you and him.