Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

REALLY wierd does anyone know about this player?   Friends

Started Nov-20 by KatieAn56; 1311 views.
KatieAn56

Nov-20

I have a friend who went by Moonstone level 39 last 3 digits 500...as of yesterday this player's name changed to Onion same level, same number.  Tonight I go into the game and this player is now *Onion at level 108???? Kind of leery of this.  Anyone else have this player or know what is going on?  Seriously thinking of deleting this player if no one has any information.  Thanks.

Kate

Myelle (Myelle01)

Nov-20

Not sure what is going on but I am wondering if this person’s game got over written by another game and that person’s game dropped to the lower level. It is either that or someone has been playing nonstop for hours. I know this game is addicting but this takes the cake.

I had a game friend who used vegetables for her game names. It has been a few years since I’ve seen her in the forum or in my game. I’m at work right now so I don’t have access to my game to check anything out.

Update: I just looked her up in the forum and her last visit here was in Feb of this year. However, she hasn’t changed her rooms in my game in quite a while. 

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-20

I had/have a Moonstone as a friend. I might have deleted it?  And now Onion came on.

I didn't notice it was the same ID. I'll have to check that next time.

As for information, I have none.

KatieAn56

Nov-21

Thanks for the replies.  This player has been a friend for 2 years.  She/he never changed her/his name and didn't level up very fast.  The name change doesn't bother me as much as going from level 39 to 108 in such a short time. She/he played the events up until this fall event. I forgot to mention it's on IOS platform. :)

Kate

• Edited November 21, 2022 10:58 am  by  KatieAn56

I'm on PC, but maybe this person moved to IOS since she hasn't been in my game for a long time. It sounds like your friend Moonstone's game may have been hijacked. 

Cherowah

Nov-29

It's my understanding that you can change tour name any time you want to and some use it as a way to send messages to others.

KatieAn56

Dec-2

Yes, I understand about the name changing.  I'm used to that.  But I am not used to someone going from level 39 to level 108 in less than 24 hours.  :) thanks for your reply.

Kate

KatieAn56

Dec-2

Yes, Tammy, that's what I'm thinking too.  They do keep an FE room open though and have not leveled up any more.  Unfortunately, Moonstone is not listed under IOS players on here so I cannot PM her/him. :(

Kate