Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Game not loading   Technical Issues

Started Nov-21 by Llamamama18; 250 views.
Llamamama18

Nov-21

My game has become increasingly slow to load and today gets to 99% and then freezes.  I have to Ctrl Alt delete and log out to get back to desktop (PC)  I have tried clearing browsing history and cache.  Anyone got any ideas?

Llamamama

AEGram

Nov-21

Open Game Manager.....(press your windows key and scroll through your program list to find it)

Click on Options at the top.....The version will show......It should be Version 3.5.0.0 (3.2)

If it isn't, click on the About tab....and then the Check for Updates.

They recently updated the Game Manager and that update fixed a lot of PC issues.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Llamamama18

Nov-21

Thankyou, I have done that and have the up to date GM.  I tried launching the game from GM and that worked so I'm thinking perhaps my desktop icon is  trying to use the old GM as it would open the game then close, then GM would launch and close, and then it would take ages to open the game.

llamamama