Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Autumn Rooms 2 and 3   Friends

Started Nov-22 by WeeSam (WeesamNZ); 3447 views.
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Nov-22

Is anyone holding either of these two rooms open that I could friend on my WinnieCat game? I am trying to get the eggs but I am running out of time and don't have enough of them open on my current friends list.

For the record, that's the pretty autumnal cottage room, and the skeletons on a date room.

WinnieCat's ID is PC 656179

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-22

I can open it more often. Been kind of rotating around. I'll put it open now and send you invite.

nvrsdiwsgd

can send eggs too if you need

LvlSlgr

Nov-22

Hi WeeSam. I just sent Winnie an invitation. I can switch between those two rooms. 

Like TLB2 said, add the eggs to your wishlist and I'll send you some.

In reply toRe: msg 3
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Nov-23

Thanks both of you. Every one helps. Heading in to my game now to do a round. Big problem with collecting eggs is, even when you do have the right room open, you end up with more coins and shards than eggs!

I am rotating through the rooms, but am happy to send Winnie whatever eggs you have on your list as I have a several left over from those rooms.  

WeeSam

I've just closed down my games for the night but I will add WinnieCat to my 3 games. I can't guarantee I will be on the right room but I do have eggs to gift if you put them on your wish list. 

Wee Sam, I thought I had you on my Pouncy Cat game,  have sent invites to both your games.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Nov-24

Thanks everyone. All invites accept. Thanks also to everyone who gifted me eggs. At this rate I may actually get that cute-as-a-button hedgehog before the end of the event. 

Lisadengel

Nov-26

Hi there, 

I would be happy to add you to my Friends list...I am going to send an invite.  Look for Lisa (ID 910622).

Please let me know which room you would like me to keep open and I will keep it open for you for the remainder of the event (except when I am cycling through my own rooms doing the HOSs) for you.

Also, I've crafted everything so I have lots of eggs left over.  Which eggs do you need?  I can't remember which drop from those rooms.  Let me know 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice and 4th choice in order on your WL and I will gift you whatever I can.  I'm sure I will have lots left over after the event, so I can keep gifting you what I have left after the event is open if you want to keep them on your WL.

As soon as you reply back, I will make a note of which room specifically and which egg you need the most of.  Until then, I will open Room 2.

I do gift round and round but am trying to gift away all my event items first, as I'm sure my Friends would understand if they don't get a gift from me for a few days until no one on my list wants event items anymore.  (The only ones I don't gift are the ones to trade for the ghost catchers).

Going to send an invite now!  See you in the castle!

Lisa

Lisadengel

Nov-26

Oh, and don't worry about gifting back until you have gotten everything that you need to craft done!  I'm just happy to give what I can and every one of my active friends have been so generous I like to pay it forward as much as I can!