Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lost my game again.   Technical Issues

Started Nov-24 by lea37043; 462 views.
lea37043

Nov-24

My game froze again and I went from level 118 to 1 again.  Hoping I can get it restored again.  I did not lose my friends this time but did lose all my assets, so  for now I will be unable to give gifts (no assets).  Sorry, will start again as soon as I am able.  Hope all are having a great Thanksgiving.  Lea

LvlSlgr

Nov-24

I noticed you were missing from my friends and wondered what happened. Good luck!

Merry1043

Nov-25

This happened to me and bf fixed my game. They only gave me minimum airship items and the other things. Spent years playing building up my inventory and now it is like starting over.  Those on my gift list sorry I cannot give airship items as they only gave 15 of each when I HAD OVER 6,OOO of each

Hi Merry, glad to see you back in my games.  I was beginning to think that I had imagined you were there because you disappeared almost immediately from my games.

Merry1043

Nov-25

I am back but with hardly any airship items or other stuff. My gifting is sparse as I need to build up my inventory on everything.