Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Buying items   Welcome!

Started Nov-25 by Jerseykaren; 939 views.
Jerseykaren

Nov-25

I need help buying times in the midnight castle game.  Suggestions?  Thanks ahead of time.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by buying items.

There is an achievement for selling items which takes a while to achieve.

You are able to buy items for friends if you don't have what they have on their wish list.  You can purchase items for either coin or diamond.  For example, if you buy a torch, glowing darkness, immortal treasure and things like that it is 30 coin or 3 diamonds.  You can buy more expensive items if you wish.  The times for this are each gifting cycle.

You are also able to buy items you need to complete a zoom zone, These will generally cost you diamonds.

If you are not wanting to spend diamonds, you can always play the jigsaw puzzles making sure the diamond is the next item to win after the coins.  You have a 50/50 chance of the diamonds.

Hope this helps.

Jerseykaren

Nov-25

It’s for my achievements 

Jerseykaren

Nov-25

Just figured it out but don’t want to use up my diamonds have been trying to accumulate them but it never happens.  Thanks for your help

AEGram

Nov-26

IF you want to achieve Market Master:

Market Master
1. Buy 20 items – 1500 coins
2. Buy 300 items – 5 diamonds
3. Buy 1200 items – 3 rare (green) stamps

First, you will notice that buying 1200 items is necessary for that last part and you get a whopping 3 Rare Stamps as a final reward. ...Hardly worth the effort/cost.

For Market Master....ONLY purchases of inventory items using diamonds is counted toward this achievement. Entering an HOS early, for instance, is not considered a purchase.

The very best way to secure this achievement is to use diamonds to purchase Pet Medallions when crafting pet food...Simple Pet food is the least expensive. .................Purchasing a bag of Simple Pet food will require 5 Pet Medallions. If you use up all of your Pet Medallions, you will be offered the opportunity to purchase one for the very low cost of only 1 diamond. (This is the only inventory item that only costs 1 diamond)

So, during a Castle Challenge when you need to craft x number of items....craft Simple Pet Food...if you run out of Pet Medallions, purchase them so you can get the pet food.

In so doing, you're working toward several achievements....Market Master (buy x number of items), Pet Prepared (collect x pet medallions), and Food Frenzy (craft x pet foods)

Jerseykaren

Dec-4

I buy items all time for friends but the number does not go up.  I also buy when playing in the rooms to add things to each room and the number does not go up.  I’m confused because I’ve played this game for years now.  

AEGram

Dec-4

Jerseykaren said:

I buy items all time for friends but the number does not go up.

Only when you purchase items for friends using diamonds will the purchase count toward Market Master.

A purchase for a friend using coins will not count.