Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

CC - I am SO Aggravated!   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Nov-25 by Lisadengel; 2526 views.
Lisadengel

Nov-25

I can't believe that the last day of the current CC was on THANKSGIVING!  Because I couldn't get on yesterday, I lost the chance to finish the last part of the CC and missed out on it by ONE TASK.

So aggravating that EG would have the CC end on Thanksgiving - it is SO unfair.  I was SO CLOSE.

ARGHHHHHHHH!rage

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Nov-25

Remember that EG are Russian, currently situated in Armenia. They don't celebrate American thanksgiving, and probably never gave that a thought. And it they did, they probably thought it was a holiday, so everyone would be home and able to play. I know that's how I'd think, but then I know as little as EG staff about thanksgiving as it is meaningless where I live as well. In fact, until I read this i wasn't even aware it was your thanksgiving holiday yesterday!

All that said, sorry you missed out, but you will be able to pick it up in the future by swapping it for another CC Avatar you might not care as much for. All is not lost. There are bound to be some ugly avatars offered up in the next year you will gladly opted out of.

I'm sorry that you weren't able to finish the CC. However, although the CC's last task started last night (Thanksgiving in the US), it didn't need to be completed until the new game clock started tonight (which is 6 pm for me here in Minnesota).

I'm not even sure what date Thanksgiving is as we don't celebrate down here.  It's only in the last few years Halloween has taken off and I would love to have a Christmas Event celebrating our Summer, which is when we have Christmas.

They do their best to accommodate all, even giving us a Koala pet, but I bet the Kiwis would love a Kiwi pet, or maybe a Pukeko (apologies if I have misspelt the word.)

misstracy22

Nov-26

Hi, 

I kinda thought this was a kiwi.

‘Warm Fluffy’
If not I like him anyway. I like his little rocking movement. He has rhythm.

Hugs,

Tracy koala

LvlSlgr

Nov-26

Trixie Belle (AnnaDownes01) said:

I would love to have a Christmas Event celebrating our Summer, which is when we have Christmas.

I agree. I live in the good old USA, but I think it should be acknowledged that for some people Christmas in during the summer. 

Cute Santa Claus on paddle board with gifts against tropical ocean background vector cartoon illustration. Christmas in July, summer, vacation, resort, warm climate theme for posters, greeting cards. Cute Santa Claus on paddle board with gifts against tropical ocean background vector cartoon illustration. Christmas in July, summer, vacation, resort, warm climate theme for posters, greeting cards. santa in shorts stock illustrations

We need Wee Sam to tell us what the Kiwi looks like.  I have seen pictures of them but I can't call it to mind at present.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Nov-26

I never equated the warm fluffy to a kiwi, but now it is mentioned, it does look a bit like one. Just needs a slightly longer beak, and to be a duller colour! Kiwi's are not the flashiest of birds.

I'm still waiting for a kangaroo pet, or a cute little wombat or platypus.

As far as NZ birds go, a pukeko or takahe would be awesome. They are cooler looking birds than the kiwi, with that blue/purple thing going on. Or a kakapo, although they just look like fat kea. Kea would make a great pet. They are very inquisitive, and love finding shiny things. Perfect for a pet at the Castle. 

It would be cool to have a 'summer' Christmas theme for a change. Santa and the elves in beach wear!

misstracy22

Nov-27

Well if I close my good eye the ‘warm fluffy’ can look like anything. I had a peek at the pukeko bird you mentioned. With both eyes. It is lovely. The blue of their feathers is iridescent. 

I’m also likely the idea of having all those animals and birds as pets in the castle. They would make a lovely world wide addition. Fingers crossed someone with more clout will pick up on that one. Saves them coming up with another few pets at least. 

Hugs,

Tracy turtle

SamSLB

Nov-29

I would love to see a Sasquatch (also known as Bigfoot--we share him/her with the States)

, and/or one of these

https://www.canadianbucketlist.com/monsters-in-canada/