Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

datsalotta new i.d. needs friends   Friends

Started Nov-28 by datsalotta; 1534 views.
datsalotta

Nov-28

Hey Everyone

Been away for a week or more. Sent a ticket to BFG and got my PC game for datsalotta restored. Computer did not die but I could not sign in so was in the shop for 2 days. Setting everything windows up from start. Installed MC but my original games did not load....only MC from the very beginning!!!

In BFG's restoration, got everything back except FRIENDS !! I've sent invites to 92 of my friends so hope you all accept my new i.d. and then go ahead and delete my old i.d. number 7**524. That game needs to go or it will just gobble up your gifts and will not reciprocate LOL. There's no one at the Castle Gates there anymore

Going to put in a ticket with BFG for each of my other 2 games on PC - datsdat and *piesy.  Hoping BFG has the same results for both games as did for datsalotta.  So please don't gift datsdat or *piesy and expect invites to a new id. nos. in the near future for both games.

Thank you and LOVE to all my MC friends. I miss you all.

datsalotta

• Edited November 29, 2022 2:48 pm  by  datsalotta

I hope you can get back into the game soon.  Will stop gifting for now.  Take care.

Patevergreen_tree

datsalotta

Nov-28

Thanks for accepting my invite. Have fun and just think - our Winter Christmas update is coming soon!!

datsalotta

I'm sorry to hear this Datsalotta,  I don't think we were ever game friends, but I have always enjoyed your posts.  Hope you are back to "normal" soon.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-28

Got your invite and accepted. Welcome back!

Will wait to hear from you on other 2 games

datsalotta

Nov-29

Hi nvrsdiwsgd !!

Thank you for being a friend again ((*!*))

My game datsdat just sent you an invite and soon I will hear back from BFG to restore my *piesy game

Good to be back and just in time to pick up a few more Event goodies - YAY

Take care and hope the holiday season is all brightness for you

datsalotta

datsalotta

Nov-29

Thanks Trixibelle !!

2 games restored. 3rd one should be back to "normal" soon

Happy holidays to you and yours

datsalotta

PS if you want to join the rest of my friends you are welcome to pm me and I will send i d numbers

Excited for a Christmas update for sure grinning

Hi Datsa welcome back. I hope your games are playing better now. I'll finish accepting invites tomorrow.

Norry

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-29

Just accepted and deleted old games.

Have fun being back!