Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Waiting to Activate   Technical Issues

Started Nov-29 by alliebdive; 1086 views.
alliebdive

Nov-29

When I signed onto game manager this morning I noticed a 1 in my queue.  I'm playing on PC btw.  When I clicked on it, It came back with an Activate against my Midnight Castle game and that is sitting there Waiting to Activate.  My game will still start normally from the direct link, but what to do with the situation in Game Manager????  Has anyone else got this.  I dont want to lose my game.

Not sure what that means because I haven't been into the game manager lately.  Missed play yesterday, just to busy and when I got home was just too tired to play, actually fell asleep during the news.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-29

I didn't see an update in game manager, (don't always open there)  but when I logged in to play tonight there was a real short update. Don't know that it did anything, I haven't seen anything different.

Did you get a short update when you opened your game? I mean like seconds short.

Maybe they are preparing for the Winter Event? Seems to run smoother when they do it a little at a time.

CC to AEGram
alliebdive

Nov-29

Weird.  I didn't get anything yesterday but when I opened the game this morning, I had a very short forced update.  And like others report, the number of days left in the autumn event has now jumped up.  

However, in game manager i still have a 1 in the queue and a Waiting to Activate against Midnight Castle (which is the only game there).  

LvlSlgr

Nov-30

alliebdive said:

I had a very short forced update.  And like others report, the number of days left in the autumn event has now jumped up. 

I also had that short update earlier. I just now went back and checked the number of days left in the event and you're right ... it's now sitting at 18 days. Oh well ...

Tanyasis

Nov-30

Same here. Also wish lists disappeared again.

Tanya's Sis

jbbp

Dec-1

Same happened to me wonder if there might not be xmas game this year

In reply toRe: msg 7
VesK

Dec-1

Downloaded new "update". Took a long time. Nothing seems to have changed. Does anyone know what is going on?

In reply toRe: msg 8
jbbp

Dec-1

Hi VesK, seems they have just put more days for Halloween event.

AEGram

Dec-1

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd) said:

Did you get a short update when you opened your game? I mean like seconds short. Maybe they are preparing for the Winter Event? Seems to run smoother when they do it a little at a time.

Very interesting indeed..............Yes, I just opened the game and there was a 1 for an update.

When the game opened there are now 17 days and x hours left in Halloween.................the event rooms are still active, there are still flying ghosts, all of Fall still appears to be running.

THIS IS FOR PC PLAYERS ONLY!!!!! .....FALL EVENT HAS CONCLUDED ON iOS games.....I'm not sure about Kindle or Android

My guess is that they are trying to make amends for the time PC players were unable to load the game to new devices, which resulted in a loss in event playing time.

I sincerely hope they do this for Kindle players because they lost the first 12 days of the event because Amazon wouldn't release the update.

Folks, this is very unprecedented!!!!!!  They have N.E.V.E.R extended an event because problems occurred in players getting the event released to their games or because of other game not loading issues.