Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Players on Red   Friends

Started Feb-3 by Lisadengel; 839 views.
Lisadengel

Feb-3

Hi All, 

I was wondering how long it takes a player to be put on Red status.  I wanted to know if I went away for a few days, when would the game consider me inactive? 

Also I have many players who are on Green who seem completely inactive - their Event rooms are very outdated, they never gift, etc. 

I don't delete anyone on Red as long as their Private Room is on any Event with at least one HOS in it, nor do I delete anyone on Green if their private room shows an Event room with HOSs.

Anyway, I was just curious...

Thanks!

Lisa (on PC)/Grizella (on iPad)

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Feb-3

That red/green icon is very unreliable. I don't think there is a set time for that.

For example- my sister Tammy WI passed away Dec 2020. She still goes back and forth from red or green. Mostly green. (which hurts to see) So i would watch for other signs, change in avatar, pet, level, etc.

You could always add a message on your name that you will be gone for awhile or a return date. Something like that. Your friends shouldn't delete you if you go red while while you are gone.

LvlSlgr

Feb-3

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd) said:

You could always add a message on your name that you will be gone for awhile or a return date.

That's a good idea. I have a lot of friends who do that. Just something like, "Back Feb. 15" would let them know you'll be back.

CC to Lisadengel

Yes, I noticed that my son, who lost his game and didn’t get it back yet, turned green on January 1st.

I wish they could fix that, I understand how it can be hurtful to you.