Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ice Breath Friends   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 6/16/18 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 77600 views.
oiuoiu321

Jul-30

Wow, congratulations!  That achievement is soooooo much work.  clap

attie1234

Jul-30

YAY!  WTG!  I am so happy for you and have been thrilled to help! If  there is anything else you need let me know and add to your wishlist and please, no return gifting needed. 

bouquetHugs, Benit aka Attie

Nona (Waldmeister)

Jul-30

Congrats! bouquet That's quite an achievement. Well done!

Yay! So glad I could help in my small way. It’s such a relief to get that one done...it takes many months of IB swaps! Good job! Now we can be just friends, and not have to go crazy with those ice breaths! See you around the castle.

Hi, we are friends, but I don’t remember seeing ice breaths on your wish list. I will add you to my IB list and can gift you one every 3-4 days.

CindyK65

Jul-30

Great Job! I will miss you, but hope I can continue to help you in other areas. 

Savina (Savina1)

Jul-30

Hi ladies,

I’ve just been through the guide, I cannot find Ice Breaths anywhere?!

Not one of my friends has requested them for gifts? And, I have NO idea what they’re all about either.....

Could someone please enlighten me  blush

Savina  smile_cat

Minerva (KayteCat)

Jul-30

Cindy, do you still need ice breaths? Or shall I give you other things?

Tennco (carlyMC)

Jul-30

I think it would be a good idea.  I got mine awhile ago but continue to swap with some who still need it.  I do have people who send me an ice breath even though I do t need them.  I pass them on but feel bad that people might be buying them for me.

Theo (TheoMC)

Jul-30

Hi Savina!

Ice Breath is an item that gives quite a lot of shards (40) when dischanted. It costs quite a lot to craft (2'800 coins and other items and stamps), but is quite cheap to gift (290 coins).

So players who try to reach the Magic Miser achievement (get 100'000 shards) or need shards for Trina swap them with their friends. I.e. you receive one, immediately dischant it, get 40 shards, and gift one back (cost of 290 coins as you have none in your inventory).

It is a bit brief but I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask for more details if I wasn't clear!