Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ice Breath Friends   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 6/16/18 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 78186 views.
Tennco (carlyMC)

Aug-19

Congratulations on your achievement!  Carly

Bluemoon (CHB1002)

Sep-12

Hi Cindy, I have just reactivated ice breaths for you on my gift list. I’m sorry, I thought you had completed that challenge. I got lots of shards from doing the jigsaw puzzles and requesting items so I could craft the free things like Insomnia Horn, Warlock Pass and Thicket Keeper. When you complete these and convert the prize to shards you get heaps - and you don’t need to sacrifice any diamonds or money. Good luck from your friend Bluemoon. Anyone else who needs ice breaths can request me as a friend.

CindyK65

Sep-12

Thank you so much! I’ve kind of taken a break and haven’t been very aggressive. I look into your suggestions and also look at some of me excess inventory. 

Please just help as it works into your gifting and playing. I’m only half way there and haven’t tried very hard to replace the players that have finished the achievement. I found that when I really need the help, my friends will be there for me.

If I can help you with anything, please let me know. Hugs, Cindy

misstracy22

Sep-12

Hi Cindy,

I’ve reinstated ice breaths on my wish list too. So hopefully you will complete your achievement. 

Sorry.

Tracy 

CindyK65

Sep-12

Thank you! I will start working in it even harder.

misstracy22

Sep-12

No problem, let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Also let us all know when you have completed the achievement. Then we can congrats you.

Tracy

In reply toRe: msg 480
Tannie2018

Sep-15

Looking for friends for ice breath trade on computer. My game code is 601436.

Thank you

MeekMonkey

Sep-15

I have decided to this as well I will have I breath on my gift list from now on.

katiek2

Sep-16

Hi fellow players, I am also trading Ice Breaths.  I play as katiek and my ID is 41185.  I'm not actually playing in the game right now, and I haven't had my wish list up for awhile, but I am gifting every day, pretty much on an alphabetical basis.  I have a  good number of people on my friends list, and it may take a few days between each time I'm able to gift you.  If that works for you, send me an invite.  I'd be happy to trade IB's with you.

katiek

CC to Tannie2018
WeekleyB2

Sep-26

Looking for IB friends on iOS. I’m playing as Bill IB Swap? And my code is i2687110.