Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ice Breath Friends   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 6/16/18 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 78188 views.
Cajaco

Oct-18

Congratulations ! It is a truly great accomplisment and a lengthy one . Thank you for continuing to help me with the IB. After reading Tannie2018 post it looks like IB will be permanently on my list if I want to get the Ace Assistant ahievement but for now it is one achievement at a time.

Thank you Dona2

Looking for IB friends on iOS. I’m playing as “sinbad swap ice breath“ And my game code is i2024031

attie1234

Nov-16

Hi Sinbad, I am done with that achievement but I am still helping friends with it on my Benit game and will send you an invite. Welcome!  Attie

Hi attie. Thanks very much for your assistance! 

CindyK65

Nov-17

Hello, Sinbad. I would love to trade ice breaths. I sent you a request. Returning IC’s are always at the top of my gift list. Thanks, Cindy

Accepted your friend request, Thanks CindyK65! By the way, your wish list is empty right now.

misstracy22

Nov-17

Hi Sinbad,

I can help with the ice breaths, only at the moment I’m helping with gifting and collecting gifts for the events etc. I’m a consortium member. I will swap when I can if that’s ok. It’s good to have friends. 
If there is anything else I can do please do let me know.

I’ll send an invite, please accept if you still need another friend.

Take care, Tracy fallen_leaf
p.s any of my friends, I’ll be putting the IB back up. 

CC to CindyK65

Accepted your friend request misstracy22, thanks! 

i would love to help out the Consortium if I can. I have over 100 each of the three latest Halloween event eggs. I also have lots of blue, green, gold, and red event eggs. Then I have one Sled Dog, one Snowman, and two Winter cat event eggs. Please let me know how I can help.

misstracy22

Nov-17

Oh Sinbad,

Bless you. You are a star. 
My wish list has the items I need for now. but please remember you will need lots of things for the Winter Event. I will accept graciously anything you wish to give. 

I have many friends so I can’t  gift back so quickly. So PM me if there is something you need. I will always try my best to help.

See you in the castle,

Tracy dromedary_camel