Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ice Breath Friends   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 6/16/18 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 78191 views.

Accepted your friend request misstracy22, thanks! 

i would love to help out the Consortium if I can. I have over 100 each of the three latest Halloween event eggs. I also have lots of blue, green, gold, and red event eggs. Then I have one Sled Dog, one Snowman, and two Winter cat event eggs. Please let me know how I can help.

misstracy22

Nov-17

Oh Sinbad,

Bless you. You are a star. 
My wish list has the items I need for now. but please remember you will need lots of things for the Winter Event. I will accept graciously anything you wish to give. 

I have many friends so I can’t  gift back so quickly. So PM me if there is something you need. I will always try my best to help.

See you in the castle,

Tracy dromedary_camel

CindyK65

Nov-17

That’s concerning, My wish list hasn’t been empty for several days. I changed it, closed my game, and sent you an IB. I usually add “catch-up” behind my name when I take my wish list down.  Let me ‘now if you’re still having problems. Thank you, Cindy

CindyK - your wish list is full of items now, thanks for the IB

misstracy: I will keep a watch on your wish list and gift items when I can.

misstracy22

Nov-17

Thank you so much, dear new friend.

Welcome,

Tracyblowfish

In reply toRe: msg 506
DonnaAmelia

Nov-25

Looking for Ice Breath friends on iOS, for The Magic Miser. I’m playing as DonnaAmelia swap IB.  And my code is i1490626. 

CindyK65

Nov-25

Donna, I would love to trade IB’s. I’ve sent an invite to my CindyK game. Thanks, Cindy

Tennco (carlyMC)

Nov-25

I will send you an invite.  We may have been friends early on in the game.  I have already completed the magic miser through the help of generous friends so i would be happy to help you out.  Carly

are you lvl 22?

DonnaAmelia

Nov-25

Hello Carly

No, I am on lvl 95,  playing as DonnaAmelia i1490626

Thanks Carly
Hugs from Else Marie in Denmark