Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Midnight Castle   Technical Issues

Started 8/7/23 by SHANERUSTON; 1893 views.
KylerStreich

Nov-17

Follow these steps: Delete Midnight Castle in Game Manager. Under PC Games, search and reinstall Midnight Castle. Click "Play" to download game files. It's free-to-play, so no purchase history. I was sceptical about online assignment help, but https://ukwritings.com/assignment-help proved me wrong. From prompt delivery to well-researched content, they aced it all. Save yourself the stress and let these experts handle your assignments. Their prompt delivery and impeccably researched content surpassed my expectations. The entire process was stress-free, and their expertise truly shines. 

AEGram

Nov-17

Deleting and reinstalling the game from Game Manager for PC players will NOT resolve this issue.

There's a problem with the BF servers that keeps replicating the download that no longer processes. The moderator of the BF Official Facebook site has sent a warning on her fan forum page that has been copy and pasted to the RECOMMENDED TO STAY OUT OF THE GAME thread.

Several PC players have lost their games during this problem over the last few days. It's going to be a really big mess left for BF to try to clean up even after it gets resolved.