Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Living the Good Life in Delphi: Ghosts, Pets and Magic Reside Within   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 6/19/18 by mdpetdoc; 135003 views.
kat (vabreeze)

Jul-30

Once again, peace fell over the denizens of Midnight Castle as the problem of the Black Magic Sorcerer and the disappearing magical creatures was seemingly resolved.

At least for the moment.

As Belle and Sebastian and Ben and Poppet celebrated in their rooms, a small back cat slipped out of the Castle.

Hermes was waiting for him. 

“Going somewhere Leander?”

Leander shifted.  One did not usually find a God standing in their path of escape. Much less one that was apparently in a very cheerful mood.

“Well, I was going out.”

“Anywhere in particular?

Lee squirmed.  “No, just out.”

“Well, then.  You can come with me.  You have been summoned.”

“Summoned?”  Lee turned pale. Pegasus appeared out of the sky and landed beside the now amused God.

“Yes, summoned.”  Hermes smiled, and then he motioned to Pegasus. “It’s good, Lee.”

Lee mounted Pegasus and then the three flew off.

Pixiu watched and waited.  A silver wolf padded over to him.

“Your doing?”  said Grey.

Pixiu chuckled.  “Whatever gave you that idea?  Master Leander needs a purpose. Master Sebastien needs a vacation.”

“Is Sebastien aware of this?”

“If not now, he will be.”

Myelle01

Aug-4

Our walk to downtown or mid village is uneventful and peaceful. We meet few people and all have a Hello for us. When we reach mid village, a shadow engulfs us and we look up.4 dragons, an adult and 3 juveniles are flying over headed toward the mountains . As we watch, the juveniles turn away from the adult and fly at those of us on the street.

Galen shoves me inside the closest door which happens to be the first store we were going to visit. I move to the window to watch while Galen tries to help others as they scream and run.

Suddenly, a mighty roar and fire in the sky stops the action. The juveniles turn to the adult who bites at them singes tails. Before they can fly away, a new sense of peace, like a shockwave rolls over us. Peacefully, the dragons fly off and Galen meets me at the doorway.

We hug, “are you okay?” He asks.

“I, We are fine” I say smiling “I could ask you the same question “ and put  my hands on my belly. Galen puts his hand over mine and the babies kick there  before pulling me to him and kissing me. We part nearly breathless before returning to our shopping.

Myelle01

Aug-4

After hearing of Antheia giving birth, Lucius’s parents seek him out but they miss him at the amphitheater. They head to the castle to see Lucius, Antheia and the children. Jonah and Illeena enter the castle and make their way up to the queen’s chambers. They knock and Lucius opens the door.

”Dad, Mom, come in.”

Hellos are exchanged as they enter and gather around the bed. Antheia, having just fed her daughter, is holding her. “It is nice to see you both, she says.”

”It is good to see you as well. How are you feeling?” Jonah asks.

”Good but tired, thank you.”

”Why didn’t you send word of this? We had to hear of it at the games when it was announced.” Ileana’s asks as she looks at Lucius. She continues “have you named her yet?”

”No, not yet. We will in time.” Antheia answers then looks at Lucius.” Why didn’t you tell your parents when I went into labor, Lucius?”

”I was so worried about you, that I didn’t think of it.” He answered. 

“That’s okay, son. I was the same way every time your mother went into labor. We are just happy to see you all well. Where is Alexander?”

”In the nursery with his nurse. I’ll get him.” Lucius says then leaves.

Antheia lets Illeena hold her granddaughter. “She is beautiful.” Illeena says.

Jonah takes a look at the baby and agrees.

Lucius soon returns with Alexander.

Myelle01

Aug-24

While I get some lunch at the local pub, Galen heads off to send our message. As I enjoy my burger, salad and tea, I have a chance to think about what happened earlier. Those young dragons never actually harmed anyone; they only dove at us and flew by. Thinking about it, I realized that they were playing a dangerous game of some sort. Around me, people were discussing it and I could make out different opinions. One thing was clear for sure, they wanted those dragons punished.

Elsewhere, more of Lucius ‘s family have shown up to celebrate the birth of the newest member of the family. They move the gathering to the queen’s solar and food and drink are sent for.

Prior to the Leander's summoning by Hermes and Pegasus to gain a higher purpose, Lee was actually on a mission. 

He slipped out of the Castle disguised as a little black cat and was silently padding his way to Nemerie's sanctuary.  He was extremely curious how the "Reality Spell" had affected Nemerie's thought processes.

He thought that Diantha's idea of administrating the potion to Nemerie's tea instead of trying to capture the Black Magic Sorcerer quite brilliant.  He wondered why none of them had ever thought of stopping Nemerie in her tracks.  Oh well,  this will have to wait until I find my purpose in life.

Mean while, in a sanctuary not so far away, Nemerie and Diantha sit down for tea and conversation.

"Dear Diantha, I am feeling so much better.  I feel like a new woman.  With my beauty, charm and grace, I could conquer the world!   My time has come to become royalty not be married into royalty and be showered with jewels, finery and gifts. 

No, my sights are now set higher.  I shall become a Princess.  No, no, scratch that.  I will become a Queen!  I shall reign supreme over my very own region with my widespread knowledge and influence.  I will feed the poor and help them to feed themselves.  I will cure the sick.  I will make the lonely feel a part of a family. I will dance at every ball and drink champagne.  I will be loved and honored by all!

Diantha dear, what was in that tea?  We really must bottle it!  Now, please get on my laptop and do some research on how I can obtain my Queendom dear".

"Yes, Queen Nemerie, I'm on it".  Diantha giggles as she thinks:  My God, I've created a monster.
CC to mdpetdoc

Birch lay in his favorite spot by a window on the second floor of the Castle on the pillow he stole from Poppet and Ben’s bed. 

Suddenly his ears perk up as he hears talking and laughing outdoors on the ground floor below.

He witnesses Blackie / Lee jumping into Pegasus’s right saddlebag and Hermes at the helm as they are ready to take off into the sky.

Oh my, there’s absolutely no way that his buddy is going on an adventure without him!  Birch thought.

And with a leap of faith and his pathetic toy in tow, Birch pounces out of the window and miraculously lands in Pegasus’s left saddlebag with no one the wiser.

Let the adventure begin he meows cat2

CC to mdpetdoc
Myelle01

Sep-8

Galen joined me for lunch after running his errands that he needed to do without me for some reason. After stopping at the general store fir a few necessities, we headed for home.

Our day ended with dinner at home, play time with Buddy and then a movie.

Antheia needing to hunt and feed her dragon, after all of the celebration and visiting was done, saw her children put to bed.

”I need to hunt. I can feel my dragon half’s hunger.”

”Then let’s go feed her.” Lucius says. He kisses her then heads outside. Antheia follows and soon they are winging there way to find their favorite prey.