Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 186065 views.
CHARLIE (charlieisr)

4/15/19

WAY TO GO, AT LEAST SOMEONE IS THINKING.   YES, THE CATS ARE HUNGRY,  BUT NOT FOR DEAD MEAT.  THEY WANT THE REAL THING.   BUT THE DEAD MEAT WILL DO TILL WE GET TO WHERE THEY CAN HUNT. 

MrsFletcher

4/16/19

snort..snuffflleee...sssnnoorrtt!  Is you waking up now Mrs Fletcher?...confused...Salty is that you?   Yup!  It's sure is me alright...and I gotta let you know how worried we were about you Mrs Fletcher.  Why in "Double Blue Blazes" did you go and start working in the Tea Room's Gardens when you knew that Doc Poppet specifically explained that after losing that amount of blood you had to leave thing alone for at least a month or two!...rage...Are you mad at me Salty?....disappointed....You bet I am Mrs Fletcher and when the Captain, PTG, and the Rest of the Special Room Gang found about what ya did, they'll want'a take turns booting your hind end around the Tea Room!...open_mouth....Oh dear me salty...I was just trying to help Opal with the meals she's been supplying Captain Randy's troops and things got a wee bit out of hand I guess...."Out of hand ya say?"....YOUR 75 YEARS OLD Mrs Fletcher not 35!!!!  Please don't shout Salty, I can hear you just find...hushed....OK...You promise to stay put until Doc releases you alright?...... I promise Salty......But Salty, could you please let Captain Randy and Opal when they get back that those "Pesky Dust Bunnies" have sent their Nasty Cousins "Havoc & Destroy" Bunnies into the Special Rooms Gardens and when done there they will continue on to the other Gardens around the different Realms!    Well now...The Captain and the others have quite a lot on their plate right now...but as soon as their Scrimmage with the "Bone King" is finished they will get right on it....."Hee, hee!  I can just see them now Opal with her Mighty Rolling Pin and PTG with his Powerful Broom whacking those Bad Bunnies left and right!!!!  ZZZZZ...ZZZZZ...expressionless...Sweet Dreams Mrs Fletcher...Salty whispers as he softly walks away......

Randytb

4/16/19

Hum looks loke Salty's been nipping at me Honey Rum and Mrs Fletcher been ZZZZZZZZ so long that they missed a whole bunch of changes around here .

Oh well no big deal HEY SALTY YOU RUM SOAKED VARMINT CMEREE .

Salty walk slowly holding his head lol looks like a banger to me  well that is what he gets for getting into me Honey Rum.

How long ya been on this binge ? and how much of me Honey Rum did ye get into to?

Salty hangs his head ,,, that much huh well serves ya right .

What is the last thing you remember about Mrs Fletcher? do you remember I took her into Town with Nurse Krachet and Doc Deadman took over her care?

You do remember Doc Deadman right? by the look on his face I guess not .

Doc Deadman is our Doctor /Surgeon and a damn good one at that .

So you need not worry about Mrs Fletcher Doc Deadman is doing his rounds today here and he will look in on her and what about the dust bunnies?

Not to worry I will get PTG and his broom on it right away will keep him out of trouble for a bit lol.

And YOU stay away from my Honey Rum and I will get the boys to count your tab ,,, we can clear your bill up later as of now Tea for you Mister .

I call Butch to count the barrels and tell me how much is gone and I am thinking I need to go to the Brewing machine and make some more .

Man my work is never done.

I better check on Roo and see if she is still sulking thinking no more tricks and funny stuff between her and PTG  maybe she was to excited to get her Cloak back she did not hear me when I said NO mucking around when we are on a recon or mission ,,, what those two do here is fine lol and keeps us on our toes and makes life exciting cause ya never know what those two will do.

I run into Doc Deadman on my way to check on ROO and say Mrs. Fletcher is taking a nap and Salty needs some headache /hangover salts  ,, on it he says as we part I smile I should get Opel to give Salty some of her head fixer upper that will teach the ole sea dog.

• Edited April 16, 2019 2:24 pm  by  Randytb
Randytb

4/17/19

I must do this fast because I have to get back to the Circus tonight before I am missed.

Better check on Doc Deadman first then Roo and PTG if I have time if not they can wait till we get back.

I catch up to Doc Deadman and Nurse Krachet who are giving flu shots  and I ask how is Mrs Fletcher> Hal * Doctor Deadman* sayd she is doing fantastic but you have to get her to take it easy her blood pressure is a tad low so I left her some vitamin pills and tonic make sure she takes them ===  thought so after what Salty told me what she was doing =to much to soon I will go have a talk to her now .

Thanks Hal for your help again , no problem he laughs I will send you the bill.

I find Mrs Fletcher in the kitchen up to her elbows in soapy water ,,, ahum young lady come with me ...

BUT BUT SWEETIE I mean Cap sir,,, I have not finished the breakfast dishes ,,, and you won't I say ,, Salty filled me in on what you have been doing and I am upset with you ,, you know better after all you have been through you need to rest and get your strength back and doing all you are doing is to much.

So young Lady Hal ** she looks at me eyebrows raised * Hal ???? sorry you do not remember him taking over your case when I took you to Cloud City Hal Doctor Deadman and Nurse Krachet nursed you back to health but under orders you take it easy .

Oh that was that handsome gentleman ** not as handsome as you sweetie I mean Cap sir* who came to see me.

Yes I laugh that is Hal and yes you can call him Hall seeing his last name is kinda scary lol.

So you rest and I will have Miss katt give you your meds and keep an eye on you , I kiss her cheek and make her blush a 1,000.000 shades of red.

Now I have to return but we all shall be back as soon as our mission is over.

I check on Smoke and his family wow they are getting huge ,, I find Frost there playing with the pups he is so gentile for being so huge ,, the pups are sliding all over him and biting his toes and ears  lol so cute.

Sorry to break up play time but we have to return ,,, I swear they all pouted if Dire Wolves can pout .

Frost and I flew back to just outside The Bone Kingdom and I joined the group and gave Charlie the update ,,, she told me her idea and I said perfect go ahead contact the helper Gnomes and mt boys  tell them what you need them to do then  tell Mrs Fletcher she would be a great help in helping to feed and water the Zoo and keep an eye on the Gnomes and my boys for you.

It will make her feel use full and help you out at the same time.

Wait I have a better idea we need Roo and PTG for tonight  no show with no Ringmaster nor knife thrower , but Roo does not have a wheel remember ,,, yes I do but she can make do with a wagon wheel and balloons.

I rub my Amulet ,,, ROO PTG ATTENTION  get ready Charlie and I are on our way back to pick you up for tonight's show here be ready.

Okay Charlie we have to make this fast I will get Roo and PTG and you give your orders to the Gnomes and my boys there and check on the rest of the Zoo and then we are off.

This is going to be close but we can do it .

• Edited April 17, 2019 8:45 pm  by  Randytb
CHARLIE (charlieisr)

4/18/19

CAP WANTS TO CHECK ON MRS. FLETCHER.  THAT MEANS HE HAS TO GO BACK TO THE TEA ROOM.

WHEN HE RETURNS I WILL TELL HIM MY IDEA.  HE JUST NODS. THEN HE TELLS ME TO GET READY WE ARE GOING TO GET PTG AND ROO.  HE SAYS WE WILL US A WAGON WHEEL AND BALLOONS INSTEAD OF THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE  FOR ROOS KNIFE ACT.    OK, WE DO HAVE THE CART WHEELS. 

WE NEED TO MAKE IT QUICK SO I OPEN MY BAG AND ASK SUGAR AND SPICE TO GET IN OR BE LEFT BEHIND.  I KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT.  NO WAY WILL THEY STAY IF I GO.

AS I BEND DOWN TO CLOSE THE BAG THERE IS A SMALL ORANGE KITTEN.  SUGAR TELLS ME SHE HAS NO HOME.  I LOOK AT THE CAP.  "CAN I KEEP HER"  I USE MY MOST PLEADING LOOK.  " SHE WOULD MAKE A GOOD KITCHEN CAT.  KEEP THE MICE AWAY"

CAP NODS OK BUT I CAN SEE HE IS NOT HAPPY ABOUT MY GATHERING MORE STRAY PETS.   I DROP HER IN THE BAG AND CLOSE IT.  I USE THE NEW STRAPS TO PUT IT ON LIKE A BACKPACK.    " OK,  I AM READY.

HE YELLS FOR KATT TO JOIN US.  " LOOK THIS HAS TO BE QUICK MISS KATT, I AM TAKING YOU BACK TO THE TEA ROOM TO LOOK AFTER MRS. FLETCHER.

CHARLIE WANTS TO CHECK ON THE ZOO AND HAS SOME IDEAS ON HOW TO KEEP THIS NEW BATCH OF FALLING THINGS IN CHECK.    SO GRAB YOUR SHAWL AND LET'S GO.

THE LOOK ON KATT'S FACE WHEN SHE SEES HOW WE WILL TRAVEL IS SOMETHING,  FEAR, SURPRISE NOT SURE.  

THIS CAN'T BE MUCH DIFFERENT THAN A HORSE.

CAP GETS ON FIRST, THEN KATT. I SCRAMBLE UP BEHIND HER.   HONEYFIRE TRILLS TO HER HUGE COUSIN THEN RESETTLES ON MY SHOULDER.  I TELL KATT TO HANG ON TO THE CAP TIGHT---NOT HIS NECK!!!  HIS WAIST.  I GRAB HERS.

WE ARE OFF, THEN WE ARE LANDING.

KATT STILL IN SHOCK GETS DOWN AFTER I DO. THEN THE CAP.

I LOOK AT THE DRAGON, THEN THINK.

THANK YOU FROST.

I TELL THE CAP I WILL MEET HIM BACK AT FROST AS SOON AS I CAN.

OPEN MY BAG.  OUT COME SUGAR AND SPICE.  I GET THE KITTEN AND GIVE IT TO KATT.  " THIS IS SUNNY, TO KEEP MICE OUT OF THE TEA ROOM AND THE KITCHEN."  THEN HEAD FOR THE BARN WITH SUGAR AND SPICE.

I OPEN MY AMULET TO MY GNOMES AND THE CAP"S BOYS TELLING THEM THEY NEED TO REBUILD JACOB'S CHICKEN COOP IF THEY HAVE NOT DONE SO YET.  START PUTTING THE FALLING CHICK IN IT. AND ALSO ADD THE SHEEP TO HIS FLOCK.

HE CAN CULL THEM OR KEEP THEM BUT THEY WILL NEED SHEARED.  SO IT IS A GAIN FOR HIM.

GET SOMEONE TO PUT THE CHICKS AROUND THE TEA ROOM IN THE COOP BEHIND THE TEA ROOM.  MRS. FLETCHER AND KATT CAN CARE FOR THEM.

AT THE BARN I CHECK ON GOLDIE AND DOOGIE. THEN CHECK THE KENNEL AND CATTERY.  I TELL THE CATS I HAVE A JOB FOR THEM.  CATCH AND DISPATCH ANY AND ALL MICE YOU CAN FIND AROUND THE TEA ROOM AND MRS. FLETCHERS GARDEN. 

I RETURN TO FROST.  IN MOMENTS THE CAP IS BACK WITH PTG AND ROO. IN TOW.

CAP DO YOU WANT ME TO RETURN WITH YOU, OR SHOULD I RETURN WITH PTG AND ROO ON HIS BROOM?

I GET SUGAR AND SPICE IN MY BAG.   EITHER WAY IT IS THE BEST WAY FOR THEM TO TRAVEL.

NOW I WAIT TO SEE HOW I AM TO GET BACK TO THE CIRCUS.

Msg 57.1178 deleted
Randytb

4/18/19

Okay lets go time is passing and we need time to set up for tonight's show.

Charlie Roo and PTG you come with me on Frost.

Roo turns green lol but  Charlie is getting to like riding Frost so she hops up on to his leg and I help her the ret of the way,,,

Charlie your new kitten is cute and maybe a good mouser but can you kinda slow down on adding to the Zoo  soon the pens will be larger then The Town and don't forget we have to feed them all so puts a strain on us to feed the group and the ever growing Zoo,,, I know I know what you are going to say that most can feed them self's but the hunters eat what we eat meat and we have to think of can the area support all of us ?

Anyway one day at a time okay/

Roo turns green and climbs on Frost PTG on the other hand stands firm and say NO WAY I will ride my broom,,,,, Frost shoots him a gentile blast of cold air and says COWARD .

We all burst out laughing ,,,, PTG has icicles hanging from his ears and nose lol to funny.

Okay do as you want but if you get shot down you are on your own ( not that I would leave him in danger ) but might teach him a lesson,,, on his broom he looks like a flying witch and on the carpet well looks like a flying carpet where as Frost blends in with the clouds so we are never given a second look.

Pkay up and away ,,, see you late PTG or should I say Ice Man lol as we fly away I hear him grumble.

MrsFletcher

4/18/19

My oh my Opal....I am so glad to be back in the bosoms of this great big just Slightly Insane Family!....blush....That it is Mrs Fletcher...that it is.  Hummmm.....Sighhhhhh.....Hummmmm...Mrs Fletcher!  what in the world are you Humming and Sighing about?  Well you see how it is...pensive...While Dandydog's been staying with her Uncle Raynor she's been playing and caring for His Female Dragons latest clutch of Hatch-lings.  In fact  there is one tiny runt of the litter that has purely stolen her heart away.  Raynor has asked me for permission to give her this tiny baby Dragon....but Opal before I say yes...I would like to talk it over with Captain Randy and get His in-put on what it takes to take care of and train Dragons....relaxed....Dandydog loves His Frost so much which is why she would do anything it would take to train "Little Rainbow" to be like him only on a much smaller scale.  

PTG (anotherPTG)

4/19/19

As I scrape away the frost and icicles from my face, I watch Frost and his willing and unwilling passengers disappear into the clouds

I have the evil thought that perhaps Frost will encounter an obstacle up there and “go between”

That would give that upstart Roo Roo something to remember!

Anyway, I convert my ever-reliable broom into a sumptuous couchette and recline in it to follow them.

But my broom stays stationary and immobile!

“Come on – get on with it!”

I then get the thought from it:

“Where am I supposed to go?”

Cap’n ‘Mr organiser of everything’ Bob has forgotten to give me the destination coordinates.

I sigh as now I will be late and not before them as I originally intended.

The ignominy of it all as I reach for my amulet to ask for directions!

Just then further along the meadow I see a phalanx of guards accompanying not one, not two but three leaders at its head

They are heading up the path leading to the Castle.

I am babbling to myself, amulet unopened.

“OH! NO! They are going to attack our Tea Room when we have Dear old Mrs Fletcher and Opal left alone in the kitchen with a wee kitten!”

I need to contact the Cap’n.

Just then I see that they have CROSSED the path leading to the Tea Room and heading up to the main gate.

Strange?!

I can now see clearly the three leaders and beside the guard Captain there is one of the dopy local wizards who we defeat every time he tries to conquer us AND one of the taller Bone Kingdom wizards!

As they march along the road, I can clearly hear them and it it the alien wizard speaking.

“You are a bunch of incompetents and it is not just I who is saying it!

“You own CEO has decided to call me in and rid the Castle of these upstart vermin who call themselves the Four Musketeers!

“AND he will pay me good gold to do so,

“AND I personally will have the pleasure of their company in OUR dungeons!

“SO take me to your CEO immediately!”

I am shaking with the dastardly plot facing us and swiftly realise I can do nothing about it by myself

What to do?

MrsFletcher

4/19/19

"Boom"..."BOOOM!"   "Squawk!"..."Screech!"....What in #$%^%$# is going on around here!'...."Stop right there Salty with that harsh lingo Salty!"....angry....Your frighting not only Mrs Fletcher but the Critters as well!....Sorry about that Opal...looking sheepishly at a very frowning Opal.  Oh My Opal do you think that the Tea Room is once more under Siege?...confused....Looks that way dear but I also know that Our Special Room Forces under the guidance of our own Captain Randy and Second in Command PTG along will soon send those no account "Bone Kingdom Hoards" packing don't you be worried none about that Mrs Fletcher...No Siree!....What I can do to help Opal?....Well...Because Charlie is with the Captain, maybe you and Wise Raven...When He can stop He's screeching that is...Go with Grumpy Owl to Charlies Menagerie and care for Her Frighten animals OK?  I will get right on that Opal....Take care yourself Opal ya here me...sweat_smile...That I will..that I will dear....The Captain and I have been through so many battles together before it comes to me as sure a breathing just what needs to be done and Pronto!....."Watch Out Bone King"  Opal has Her Mighty Rolling Pin and She's certainly "Not Afraid to USE IT!!!!!  smiling_imp