Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 168091 views.
Msg 57.1178 deleted
Randytb

Apr-18

Okay lets go time is passing and we need time to set up for tonight's show.

Charlie Roo and PTG you come with me on Frost.

Roo turns green lol but  Charlie is getting to like riding Frost so she hops up on to his leg and I help her the ret of the way,,,

Charlie your new kitten is cute and maybe a good mouser but can you kinda slow down on adding to the Zoo  soon the pens will be larger then The Town and don't forget we have to feed them all so puts a strain on us to feed the group and the ever growing Zoo,,, I know I know what you are going to say that most can feed them self's but the hunters eat what we eat meat and we have to think of can the area support all of us ?

Anyway one day at a time okay/

Roo turns green and climbs on Frost PTG on the other hand stands firm and say NO WAY I will ride my broom,,,,, Frost shoots him a gentile blast of cold air and says COWARD .

We all burst out laughing ,,,, PTG has icicles hanging from his ears and nose lol to funny.

Okay do as you want but if you get shot down you are on your own ( not that I would leave him in danger ) but might teach him a lesson,,, on his broom he looks like a flying witch and on the carpet well looks like a flying carpet where as Frost blends in with the clouds so we are never given a second look.

Pkay up and away ,,, see you late PTG or should I say Ice Man lol as we fly away I hear him grumble.

MrsFletcher

Apr-18

My oh my Opal....I am so glad to be back in the bosoms of this great big just Slightly Insane Family!....blush....That it is Mrs Fletcher...that it is.  Hummmm.....Sighhhhhh.....Hummmmm...Mrs Fletcher!  what in the world are you Humming and Sighing about?  Well you see how it is...pensive...While Dandydog's been staying with her Uncle Raynor she's been playing and caring for His Female Dragons latest clutch of Hatch-lings.  In fact  there is one tiny runt of the litter that has purely stolen her heart away.  Raynor has asked me for permission to give her this tiny baby Dragon....but Opal before I say yes...I would like to talk it over with Captain Randy and get His in-put on what it takes to take care of and train Dragons....relaxed....Dandydog loves His Frost so much which is why she would do anything it would take to train "Little Rainbow" to be like him only on a much smaller scale.  

PTG (anotherPTG)

Apr-19

As I scrape away the frost and icicles from my face, I watch Frost and his willing and unwilling passengers disappear into the clouds

I have the evil thought that perhaps Frost will encounter an obstacle up there and “go between”

That would give that upstart Roo Roo something to remember!

Anyway, I convert my ever-reliable broom into a sumptuous couchette and recline in it to follow them.

But my broom stays stationary and immobile!

“Come on – get on with it!”

I then get the thought from it:

“Where am I supposed to go?”

Cap’n ‘Mr organiser of everything’ Bob has forgotten to give me the destination coordinates.

I sigh as now I will be late and not before them as I originally intended.

The ignominy of it all as I reach for my amulet to ask for directions!

Just then further along the meadow I see a phalanx of guards accompanying not one, not two but three leaders at its head

They are heading up the path leading to the Castle.

I am babbling to myself, amulet unopened.

“OH! NO! They are going to attack our Tea Room when we have Dear old Mrs Fletcher and Opal left alone in the kitchen with a wee kitten!”

I need to contact the Cap’n.

Just then I see that they have CROSSED the path leading to the Tea Room and heading up to the main gate.

Strange?!

I can now see clearly the three leaders and beside the guard Captain there is one of the dopy local wizards who we defeat every time he tries to conquer us AND one of the taller Bone Kingdom wizards!

As they march along the road, I can clearly hear them and it it the alien wizard speaking.

“You are a bunch of incompetents and it is not just I who is saying it!

“You own CEO has decided to call me in and rid the Castle of these upstart vermin who call themselves the Four Musketeers!

“AND he will pay me good gold to do so,

“AND I personally will have the pleasure of their company in OUR dungeons!

“SO take me to your CEO immediately!”

I am shaking with the dastardly plot facing us and swiftly realise I can do nothing about it by myself

What to do?

MrsFletcher

Apr-19

"Boom"..."BOOOM!"   "Squawk!"..."Screech!"....What in #$%^%$# is going on around here!'...."Stop right there Salty with that harsh lingo Salty!"....angry....Your frighting not only Mrs Fletcher but the Critters as well!....Sorry about that Opal...looking sheepishly at a very frowning Opal.  Oh My Opal do you think that the Tea Room is once more under Siege?...confused....Looks that way dear but I also know that Our Special Room Forces under the guidance of our own Captain Randy and Second in Command PTG along will soon send those no account "Bone Kingdom Hoards" packing don't you be worried none about that Mrs Fletcher...No Siree!....What I can do to help Opal?....Well...Because Charlie is with the Captain, maybe you and Wise Raven...When He can stop He's screeching that is...Go with Grumpy Owl to Charlies Menagerie and care for Her Frighten animals OK?  I will get right on that Opal....Take care yourself Opal ya here me...sweat_smile...That I will..that I will dear....The Captain and I have been through so many battles together before it comes to me as sure a breathing just what needs to be done and Pronto!....."Watch Out Bone King"  Opal has Her Mighty Rolling Pin and She's certainly "Not Afraid to USE IT!!!!!  smiling_imp

Randytb

Apr-19

Frost lands us softly outside The Bone Kingdom as not to be seen by the others and I say okay stay together and make on like we are handing out flyers okay PTG   ?????? no where in tar nations is that man ???? OH NO where us Opel ???

$%@#$%^&()_+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&()_+_)(*&^%$ craponacracker hold on brave one I think we will have to back for Opel and PTG ,,, now how in hadis did Opel or I for that matter miss her getting on with Miss Katt and Opel back at the Tea Room there is no one for the food tents  #$%^&*()_)(*&^%$%^&*().

It has been 15 minutes according to my pocket watch and no PTG that doorknob is more likely lost or his dumb arse tooth pick does not know the way @#$%^&*()_

Okay Frost we have waited long enough back to The Tea Room  and in a blink of an eye we land ,,, I high tail it to The Tea Room but notice dust clouds in the far distance hum wonder what that is what ever it is looks big ,maybe PTG knows more than his name grrrrrrrr

I get to the Tea Room and yep there is PTG and his toothpick that has now been changed in a couch ?? man he does love to travel in style and he thinks a flying couch would not raise an alarm ????

I look at him as I change a rainbow of colors and bite my tongue ,, but I say between clenched teeth and just where do you think you are going in that thing??

Well he answers sarcastically you forgot to give us the direction ,,, my mouth hangs open oh you did NOT just say that , you are going to tell me your broom DOES NOT REMEMBER THE ROUTE??

GOOD GOD MAN IT IS JUST OVER THERE BONE KINGDOM REMEMBER WHAT THE HELL IS IN THAT TEA YOU DRINK??

Oh never mind stay right here DO NOT MOVE and change that couch back to the broom NOW,,

I enter the Tea Room and see Mrs. Fletcher all in a dizzy and Opel and Miss Katt trying to calm here down.

I get Mrs Fletcher to sit and I get the info in what is going on right down to a baby dragon??

I hold my poor head that is about to explode.

Okay one thing at a time Opel you will come back with me for the Food Tents ,, Miss Katt will stay here to keep the Tea Room going and look after Mrs. Fletcher and you Young Lady can help a bit but not over do it and take your meds that Miss Katt will give you remember Doc Deadmans orders you are to take it easy understood.

Yes sweetie I mean Cap sir.

Okay Opel ready we have to hurry and get back before dark.

We head outside and I grab PTG by the collar and walk and half drag him to Frost.

Up you go Opel now you PTG who is the brightest green I have ever seen NO NO NO NO NO NO WAYyyyyyyyyyyyyy Frost reaches back and grabs PTG by the coat tail and flips him up and on his back where Opel grabs him in a bear hug I jump on and before PTG can scream any more NO's we are off.

In the blink of an eye we land and poor PTG looks like he about to pass out or did he ??

PTG you can get down now we are here  he slides down with Opel's help and lands on his buttocks his poor legs to shaky to hold him .

Okay lets get back we have a show to do.

We all head to the main Tent to get ready .

SHOW TIME EVERY ONE GETTER DONE

• Edited April 19, 2019 12:29 pm  by  Randytb
MrsFletcher

Apr-20

Poor PTG....stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye....I really hated to see Frost following Captain Randy's orders that way...treating PTG like you would a bag of soiled laundry....But when it comes ta following Captain Randy's it's always "Jump Too Nellie Poo" or face the consequences afterward yessiree bob tail!  The Captain sometimes may resemble a cuddly "Big Ol Teddy Bear" but don't be fooled by that because it's only there for those who truly need His compassion and gentleness at the time....blush.....Most of the time He needs to put on His Mean Old Papa Bear suit in order to get things done....Right Special Room Forces and Compatriots?......I can hardly wait until he comes face to face with tiny Rainbow with her beautiful Iridescent blue, violet and rose coloring.....relaxed....When She sing's her words even the birds become silent so can hear Her soothing song...... kissing_closed_eyes     

PTG (anotherPTG)

Apr-20

As I slither down from Frosty in a MOST undignified manner, ill befitting the Chief Sweeper Upper of the Midnight Castle and Keeper of the HOS Repository I am somewhat miffed at the casual way that overblown lizard has treated me.

AND I fully realize that he understands every one of my thoughts about him and his rider!

But then I catch sight of Roo Roo and she looks even greener than I do!

The Cap’n as usual is bellowing out orders to us all, but first I need the bathroom!

We have been deposited in the middle of scrub with no evidence of sanitation whatsoever.

I am just about to rectify my urgent need with a quick return trip back to the Castle on my trusty broom, when I am tongue lashed by the Cap’n and with accompanyng sniggers from Roo.

“We are on a military rescue mission and have no time for your creature comforts.

“Also do not leave you amulet in the open mode as it may cause people (back at Base camp) some hilarity!

“You stay where you are and use this bottle!”

I feel my cheeks go scarlet at the public humiliation

How many times have I told the Cap’n that I am not a military man? I am a free-lance musketeer who likes his home comforts!

But now I cannot depart for even a minute

Strangely enough my urgent need has disappeared!

PTG (anotherPTG)

Apr-23

I am just making myself more “comfortable” when I get a buzz on my amulet.

It is Mrs Fletcher calling to us!

She is in a right “tizz” as the Tea Room has just filled up with strangers in smart suits all politely requesting tea and muffins.

What has got her in this state, as she is more than capable of serving a bus load of customers on her own, is that one of these gents has followed her into the kitchen and is taking a keen interest not on what she is doing but on her surroundings.

When he thinks she is not watching, he surreptitiously slips out a folding tape measure and sizes up the room, door and windows.

These he notes down while complementing her on her culinary skills.

She is not fooled for a moment but does notice that he is not trying to seek out any of the magical wards placed on the room to protect it.

He then returns to the other suited gents in the Tea Room

She overhears quiet mutterings between them to the effect that her kitchen is too small. The internal wall will have to be knocked out if the guest wizard is to set up his laboratory there.

At this information she almost, but not quite, has a heart attack and calls out to us all with her news

MrsFletcher

Apr-23

"Screech!, Cawwww!, Screech!, Caw Caw!"  What in the world has got you two in such a tether Wise Raven and Grumpy Owl? ...scream....There's Strangers in the Dining room that seem mighty suspicious and you don't like it one little bit?  Hummmmmm....unamused...Let me take a peek here...pensive...Yes, they do seem out of place among our Special Rooms Just Slightly Insane Folk....Hummmm....How may I help you Gents this fine day?....blush...Muffins and cups of Tea?  Well your in luck because I just finished some of the Tearooms famous Poppy seed and Lemon Muffins this morning and will bring you out a tray of them along with your tea in just scoot of a minute...relaxed..."Caw..Caw..Caw!  What in the world has your tail feathers all ruffled now Wise Raven?... worried...The Stranger's are doing what with measuring tapes?...angry...I'll take this tray out and just take a wee peek at what those Scallywags are up too..."Why thank you kind Sir for the compliment"...relaxed...I will come back in just a jiff and clear the table when your finished Ok?....relaxed...."Hoot, Hoot?"  Yes indeed Grumpy Owl...Those "Never do Wells" didn't fool this Old Gal one iota no siree!  It's a good thing I have the Amulet that dear Captain Randy gave us right handy..."Captain Randy could you and PTG return to the Tea Room as soon as you can?  I believe something bad is about to happen and I think that I am about to have a bit of a swoon so please hurry OK? "