Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 145548 views.
SharpEye1

May-1

Cap just told me via amulet that he needs to see me ASAP!  I meet him in the Main Tent and he gives me the pearls and says he needs the pics done immediately as we are all to meet back here in an hour. So, off I go to my makeshift dark room in my tent and get busy developing the pics.  Cap and Nose did a great job capturing clear shots.  But, oh my goodness!  All those caged people, dirty and malnourished!  It's heartbreaking and I'm glad we're going to make sure we get them all out of there pronto!  I have just enough time to get the last ones developed before heading back to the Main Tent for Cap's meeting.  Whatever his plans are for getting everyone rescued.....I am going to insist on coming along and helping in any way I can! 

MrsFletcher

May-1

And Granny you should see the beautiful gardens that Uncle Raynor and Aunt Minnie have been growing around the compounds for those Realms that aren't able to raise their own crops...relaxed...Why right now the Corns so tall that....."MRS FLETCHER!!...OH MRS FLETCHER!!...Where in the world are you???...weary...Hush Salty...your going to bring Nurse Kratchet  storming in here and boy will she be as mad as a Wet Hen when she does at you too! ...unamused...Is Mrs Fletcher awake yet Dandydog"  "Yes I am now you Old Coot" ...blush...Granny, why didn't you let me know that you were awake?  Because your voice was so soothing to hear Sweetie and I loved just laying here hearing about your spent time with Uncle Raynor and Aunt Minnie.  "When are ya coming back to the Tea Room Mrs Fletcher... cause we have been sure missing those Poppy Seed and Lemon Muffins you make special like for our Lil' Special Group once a week?   Salty!  Remember what Captain Randy and Doctor Deadman said about Mrs Fletcher returning to the Tea Room?  Oh ya...I forgot... gosh dang anyway cause I really do miss those muffins...disappointed....Granny, when Captain Randy returns from His latest Adventure I know He, Angel, Miss Katt and Doctor Deadman will want to discuss with whats best for you  in the future so that what happened with you doesn't happen again OK?...ZZZZZZ...ZZZZZ...Oh dear Salty, it looks like Granny has drifted off to her Never land once more....sleeping.... 

WHEN CAP RETURNED FROM HIS SCOUTING TRIP HE HAD NOSE SHOW ME WITH SUGAR AND SPICE WHERE THE DRAGONS WERE SO THEY COULD HUNT.   WHEN WE ARRIVED AT WHERE THE DRAGONS WERE I GREETED THE AS IS PROPER AND ASKED IF SURER AND SPICE COULD HUNT IN THEIR AREA.  FROST AGREED.  HONEY FIRE WOKE AND STARTED TRILLING TO SNOW AND FROST.  

I TOLD SUGAR AND SPICE THEY WERE TO HUNT HERE BUT ONLY WILD ANIMALS.  HONEY WANTED TO GO WITH THEM.  YES, SHE DOES EAT RAW MEAT AS DO ALL HER KIN LARGE AND SMALL.  SUGAR WANTED TO STAY WITH ME WHILE SPICE HUNTED BUT FROST TOLD HER HE WOULD WATCH OVER ME.  THAT SHE WAS WAS FREE TO HUNT ALSO.   OFF THEY WENT.   THE GAME MUST HAVE BEEN CLOSE FOR THEY WERE ONLY GONE MAYBE A HALF HOUR.  '

I THANKED FROST AND SNOW FOR EVERYTHING AND WE STARTED BACK TO THE CIRCUS CAMP.  SUGAR AND SPICE NO LONGER HUNGRY HONEY FIRE'S STOMACH BULGING CURLED BACK ON MY SHOULDER.   

NOSE I WILL FEED YOU WHEN WE GET BACK YOU SEEM TO HAVE DONE A WONDERFUL JOB FOR THE CAP.  AND GHOST PUP YOU DID TOO.  I JUST WISH I COULD DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YOU.  I THOUGHT TO HIM.

HE REPLIED THAT IT WAS ENOUGH THAT I LOVED AND CARED ABOUT HIM. HE WAS GLAD TO HELP.  HE HATED THE GNOMES AND TROLLS.  THEN ADDED THE GUARD ARE NO BETTER THEN THE GNOMES AND TROLL.

WE ARRIVED BACK AT THE CIRCUS JUST IN TIME FOR ME TO FEED NOSE AND MAKE IT TO THE CAPS. MEETING. 

Randytb

May-2

As we wait for Charlie to join us and keep PTG from nodding off I look at the pictures Angel developed from the Pearls .

They turned out great and crystal clear except for the last few where Nose showed me that wall ,,, to dark but you can just make out the wall and the finger hole so that is great.

Angel tells me in no uncertain terms that she is coming on the final rescue that she will do as much as she can ,,, at first I say NO WAY you are NOT a fighter but then a thought hits me ,,, I could use her she says what ever I can do Cap I will .

Okay you can bring your flash camera no film needed ,, she looks at me like I am totally wacko I laugh I know what you are thinking that I lost it but all we need is the flash  so when an enemy is near you blind him with the flash I will do the rest ,, just make sure you have plenty of bulbs.

A look of understanding crosses her face good idea Cap.

Roo I will need you to be in front of me under your cloak , they will not see you but will see me and the boys when it is to late.

The tricky part of the plan is to get the key ring that is with the guards in there back room but I have a *cunning plan** I will roll a barrel of Honey Rum spiked with sleeping powder Roo that will be your part also.

I can disuse myself some how and get that barrel to there back room then we wait till they pass out that is where Ghost Pup comes in ,, he will stay there then let us know when they are knocked out then we strike.

Charlie joins us and I bring her up to date and show her the photos .

Now Charlie I think it best that you stay here with the animals and Jacob I can not take a chance on taking him with us so he is better off here with you and you can call me via your Amulet is I am needed .

Unless you want to join us?

Any one have any suggestions or idea's ??

• Edited May 2, 2019 12:58 pm  by  Randytb

I WALKED IN AS THE CAP AGREED TO TAKE ANGEL WITH THEM.   WHEN HE ASKED FOR SUGGESTIONS I ANSWERED

I HAVE ONLY ONE SUGGESTION, TAKE EITHER SUGAR OR SPICE WITH YOU.  JUST IN CASE YOU NEED A LITTLE LARGE BACKUP.   YOU KNOW THEY GET EVEN LARGER WHEN UNDER A THREAT.  I WOULD FEEL BETTER ABOUT ANGEL GOING IF SHE HAD SOME PROTECTION IF YOU ARE ENGAGED IN ANY BATTLE.  SHE IS NOT A FIGHTER.   THE CAT WILL ALSO SENSE ANY THREAT AND WARN YOU.  GHOST PUP WILL DO AS YOU ASKED.  HE HATES GNOMES.  

Randytb

May-2

GOOD IDEA CHARLIE AND YES I CAN TAKE SUGAR AND SPICE WITH US THEY WILL PROTECT ANGEL.

ANY ONE ELSE??

NO!  YOU CAN ONLY TAKE ONE THE OTHER WILL NOT LEAVE ME.  JUST REMEMBER IF THE CAT SENSES A THREAT IT WILL GET BIGGER  ABOUT THE SIZE OF A DRAFT HORSE.   AND BE ALL FANGS AND CLAWS.  SO DO NOT GET IN HER WAY. 

PTG (anotherPTG)

May-3

“Come on! Wake up!

“Its time for your concussion shots”

I open my eyes and there is the nurse with syringe in hand about to poke it into my butt.

“well I am shy so flop onto my back which makes it rather difficult for her

“Sniff! Sniff! Ungrateful wretch

“I shall tell the doctor that you are not co-operating”

And flounces out of the room.

Now fully alert I go over to the door to peep out.

The door is locked! I am a prisoner

“Well” - I mutter to myself, “it won’t be for the first time!”

Time for me to see what is going on around me

A locked door is no barrier as there are secret passageways and apertures all over this Castle.

I learnt of these very well at Grim’s “feet” and it is one of these that I choose now.

I want to see what is happening on the floor above in the CEO’s office since that is where that dastardly Bone Kingdom Sorcerer was heading.

Our CEO may be incompetent but he never stops trying to snare us all and an evil presence here is very worrying.

But first I have to try and contact my fellow “musketeers” and see what they are doing.

Do they need my help?

Do they even know where I am?

I Pput my hand inside my huggie jacket to feel my amulet and rub it.

NO AMULET!

Where is it? What has been done with it while I was unconscious?

Did I drop it on the way over?

It is then that inside my head comes the very familiar sounds of my pet crow!

“The nurse thought that it was pretty, so she took of for herself!

“SHE is now wearing it!”

I must get it back or else the others will know nothing of where I am.

I go over to the window, open it and call for my pet owl.

TOOOOT!! Too Woo!! TOOOOT!!

There is the lovely creature soaring onto the window ledge so I tell it to contact Charlie and explain what has happened to me.

It flies off with my message and I think once more about recceing the CEO’s room.

I HAD JUST FINISHED FEEDING AND WATERING THE ANIMALS.  WHEN HOOTIE CAME SWOOPING IN VERY EXCITED.

IT SEEMS THAT PTG WAS IN TROUBLE AGAIN,  LOCKED IN THE HOSPITAL WING AND WITHOUT HIS AMULET.  IT SEEMS THE NURSE THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY AND TOOK IT FOR HERSELF WHILE HE WAS UNCONSCIOUS.  HOOTIE WAS THE ONLY WAY TO GET A MESSAGE OUT.

I HAD TO FIND CAP.  HOPE HE IS UP AND ABOUT AFTER BEING OUT LATE LAST NIGHT.

I FOUND HIM IN THE COOK TENT WITH HIS BREAKFAST EATEN AND ENJOYING HIS TEA.

CAP WE MAY HAVE A PROBLEM.  PTG IS AGAIN LOCKED UP IN THE HOSPITAL WING, AND HIS AMULET HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM HIM.   HIS OWL HAS JUST TOLD ME THIS.  THE NURSE TOOK THE AMULET.  SHE THOUGHT IT PRETTY.

NOW HE IS WORRIED, HE HAS NO WAY TO CALL FOR HELP IF NEED.  HE WANTED YOU TO KNOW.   HE DID NOT SAY IF THEY HAD TAKEN HIS BOOTS.   IF NOT WHY DOES HE NOT JUST GO TO THE TEA ROOM.

MAYBE HIS HEAD IS STILL SCRAMBLED FROM THE FALL?

NOW I HAVE TOLD YOU I AM GOING TO EAT AND HAVE SOME COFFEE. 

{HOPE THE MAN WAS AWAKE ENOUGH TO GET THE MESSAGE.} 

PTG (anotherPTG)

May-3

I listen for any noises outside the door.

Nope! All is still quiet as a church mouse.

So I move to the small aperture in the wall just beside the very basic toilet.

Ouch!

I stub my toe on the pedestal!

That hurt – and then my brain clicks into gear!

I am bare footed!

Where are my magic boots? Where is my rather swish Ring Master’s outfit?

I don’t particularly care to wear the latter again, especially as it was soaking wet.

But inside the trouser pocket is my magical wand.

I feel stripped naked, even though I am dressed in a spanking new huggie jacket and pants.

Before I can go anywhere in this Castle I must find my belongings.

However, all is not lost, as I catch sight of a glistening black sheen of a bird’s wing high up in the corner of the room.

I hope that it is my crow up there so I mentally call out to it.

“I am in trouble! Can you help me please?”

“You seem to be always in trouble when I am around, but perhaps that is my fate!”

Comes back a rather grumpy reply.

I do not have time for casual chit-chat and ask it if it knows where my clothes are.

“They have been returned to the HOS Repository by the nurse”

Oh! Thank goodness for that as I am the Keeper of the HOS Repository and have unlimited access to it.

There is one snag though!

(GRRRRR! Isn’t there always a snag when I want to do anything!)

It is on the floor below and is bustling with worthy citizens darting in and out as they play the game.

So, I will have to “dart” as well until I get there!

Time to move but with a change of direction.

I need to get into Room 001 along this corridor, which is Cap’n Bob’s room, and where there is direct access to the Repository.

Fortunately all these rooms are interconnected by hidden apertures.

Still no sounds outside the door so here goes!