Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 295179 views.
Randytb

5/20/19

Pandemonium!

As Pup Snow Frost and myself float over the Realms of The Midnight Castle it is awesomw breathtaking and beautiful seeing all this from up here.

Not a sign of the danger ,, the strife,,the battles won and those to come ,, it all looks like a post card ,

All of a sudden I hear ** Pandemonium!*** WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???

I explain more about what is going to happen at The Main Camp what she will need to do just follow my actions and all will be great,,,, The Golden Queen will take Snow into her liar first then call you ,,, then she will call Frost and I will be last.

I know you are scared Pup but you will see our Queen has a way of calming us down just follow your heart with her.

I then here PTG throwing around orders in a very clear demanding voice never heard him that way before,, so I cut in ...

PTG WHAT IS GOING ON ????

At the same time I hear the Golden Queen **** MY BRAVE ONE LAND I NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.****

Frost spots a place for us to land out of sight from prying eyes.

Your Majesty ??

My Brave Fighter and Leader I have been made aware of an immediate attack on your Realm,, it will come in waves and is being done by that greedy CEO under orders from the Bone Kingdom Sorcerer.

You must return immediately and stop this first onslaught .

Take Snow and her rider with you BUT they can not engage as of yet.

Frost now is the time for you to use you FIRE AND ICE,,, **** MAJESTY****

There are two points of attack right now ,,,, The Overgrown Pound and The Bridge there will be two groups at each point that

will attack destroy then wait for the others  now go they are on the move now.

** I hear and obey My Royal Queen it shall be done**

We take to the air and return to The Tea Room stopping at the open field to leave Snow and Pup there as ordered by The Queen ,,, Pup stay here till we get back you are under the Queens orders now so follow them you will have your chance to fight later.

PTG CAP HERE TAKE EVERYONE TO SMOKE EVERYONE INCLUDING THE CRITTERS THEY WILL PROTECT YOU UNTIL FROST AND I ARE ON OUR WAY TO STOP THE ATTACK ,,,, CHARLIE SEND ME GRIFF PLEASE ,,,, I SEE GRIFF COMING TO US AND I REMOVE THE BACK PACK AND HOLD IT HIGH ,,, TAKE THIS TO PTG,, AS HE GRABS THE BAG WITH HIS TALONS AND RETURNS WITH IT.

PTG GRIFF HAS THE BACK PACK WITH YOUR BOOTS HE SHOULD BE THERE IN A MINUTE OR TWO,,,, ***** GOT IT CAP ***

NOW GO TO SMOKE ALL OF YOU.

I lean over and say okay my Brave One lets clean up this mess.

Bridge first,,, The Queen was right we see two groups heavily armed approaching the bridge .

Talk about a group of idjits they are all in single file this will be like shooting fish in a barrel,,

I draw my Sword that is aglow telling me there are Ogres in the group ,, Frost reaches the Bridge and before those idjits can do a thing he draws a huge breath and lets fly his Fire and Ice ** I have never seen this before and stare open mouthed as he  fly's over the group taking them out one by one so fast not one has time to react and the go down like domino's and explode.

As I watch Frost shoot the Fire and Ice I see what it is ,,, he shoots arrow like spears that are are a blaze with fire tips and blazing blue staffs it is a sight to see and an honor for me to learn more about our amazing Pern Dragons.

We fly over the bridge to check that the danger is done and one to the Overgrown Pound.

WTH this group is either drunk or totally nuts,,, they are all siting around a camp fire like they are on a picnic not like they are about to die.

Frost swoops in and in a heart beat all are destroyed.

We head back and pick up Snow and Pup the head to The Old Bear Cave.

• Edited May 20, 2019 1:42 pm  by  Randytb
Msg 57.1258 deleted
Randytb

5/20/19

We reach the Bear Cave and are meet by Smoke and Sheba,,, good to see all is well my son but the Pup's ,, *** they are deep in the Cave wit Charlie and her critters ,

I call everyone out,,, first to appear is PTG ,,, I am so happy to see him I hug him and say well done and so good to see you back and with your Boots and Broom relaxed.

Mrs Fletcher hug me and gives me a kiss on the cheek ,, turns bright red then goes to find Pup.

I hear her say OH DEAR......................OH DEAR................... she is beautiful and very big .... she looks at Pup come here child and cry's as they hug.

Okay listen up everyone,,, I can not stay long but will not be gone long so in the time I am gone PTG is still my second in command and Roo my third,, but for the period I am gone Opel Boys you know what to do.

PTG you are still in charge until my return but Opel and my boys have been through this and know what to do so please listen to them.

Now take everyone back to The Tea Room eat and PTG I am sure you will enjoy your special brew .

You will all be safe and The Boys will get things in order for the next on onslaught.

ALL AMULETS OPEN EVERYONE.

I really must go to finish what we where doing,, so remain calm and stay together no wondering off alone.

Frost Snow up my beauties and we float off like a butterfly's on a calm wind.

MrsFletcher

5/20/19

"That Sweet Old Codger."....blush....Mrs Fletcher softly mutters as She turns back to the Tea Room.  Always coming through for our Special Room Group...It's so good to see Captain Randy, Roo, Charlie and PTG battling the Castles Foes together once more.  It was a Huge one this time but I never doubted for a second that they would be victorious....No siree bob tail!....Now I'd better peek in and see if I can be of help anywhere I am needed...."No, No Captain  Randy....I know better then trying any heavy duty....unamused...so please stop frowning at me through the Ambulate!"  But first I need to see how Dandydog is doing...."Oh bless Her heart"....Shes all tucked up in my chair my the corner fast asleep.....expressionless....Gentle Mrs Fletcher tucks Her Charlie made blanket around Dandydog, gives Her a peck on the forehead before scooting back to wherever she may be needed....     

MrsFletcher

5/22/19

"Where am I....and how did I get here!"....fearful...."Captain Randy...are you here too!"....scream....Don't be frighten Rider Pup...It's me Snow along with Frost searching for food above the Castles Realm....I was just testing to see how strong our connection could be while you were in your dream sleep and....."Dragons can really do that?"...."Does Captain Randy do it with Frost too?"....grinning...."Yes we do on occasion when it's warranted...now Rider Pup, Snow has not finished...Frost sternly replied"....."Sorry Snow."...flushed....Please Rider Pup, look down at the Dragon Sword laying across your knees as you sleep and dream back in the Tea Room....See how the Pommel is Glowing....Oh it's soooo beautiful...."Indeed it is Rider Pup, but remember what Rider Randy told you about it's other powers?.....Yes, indeed I do Snow....This is one too????....Connecting us while we sleep?   That is so AMAZING!!!.....grin.....   

Randytb

5/23/19

I hear Frost and Snow talking to Dandydog or as I call her pup.

But I do have have to get Mrs.Fletcher's lingo correct when it comes to The Dragons and riders.

It must confuse the sweet dear heart but she is a sharp lady and it will become clear to her after all not that many cane say they meet/ rode/ or know personally a Dragon 

All she has to remember Frost is my Dragon == he calls me *** RIDER***

I call him FROST MY BRAVE ONE.

Then we found his twin Sister called *** SNOW**** she now has found and picked her Rider  her rider Whom we all know as Dandydog ( my PUP)

She keeps that name PUP when she is with us in the Tea Room but when she is on Snow she is called ** MISTRESS*** and PUP will call her *** MY BEAUTY****

Hope this clears things up for Mrs. Fletcher and ant one else who had any questions.

Riddler (Riddler01)

5/24/19

Sorry guys for not getting back on yet!!! A short explanation. The open heart surgery went well, valves replaced, one valve repaired, went well. I was back at work 30 days later. But after that during cardio therapy rehab, they decided to do the surgery they found while doing an Angiogram for my heart surgery, which was the 100% blockage of the right side artery in the groin area, where they usually send the camera. Anyway it was totally blocked, and they found the left side patrtially. Long story short, they ended up putting two stents on the right, and one on the left. It is healing fine, and I am now back to work again. I am playing MC every day, and hopefully will continue if they ever find out why the new update won't work and stops at about 70%. Thanks all, carry on!       Riddler

Randytb

5/30/19

Griff comes flying in to see Charlie all excited.

Charlie is feeding and watering the critters ,, what's up Griff you look like you are ready to burst??

I follow Griff to the en closer and wait for Griff to tell Charlie to tell me what is going on.

Oh good Lord == okay Griff go back and keep us updated this sounds bad.

Cap batten down Griff just told me they are on the move again and in bigger forces this time.

@#$$%^&*()_)(*&^%$ sorry Charlie but craponacracker this could not come at a worse time.

I know the Golden Queen knows and understands the delay in my bringing Pup and Snow to her ,,and Snow working only at half strength with her Rider and her self being introduce and accepted in there rightful place .

Also with my second in command on a secret mission I sent him on for information, and Roo closed away making more powders , exploding weapons and such, .

Okay I have to call an emergency meeting of everyone ASAP.

FROST *** RIDER**** what do you see in the way of movement?

Many many foot soldiers and several Hounds From Hell a Cyclops leading .

Okay brave one stay there with Snow and Pup until I call you.

Everyone has gathered as I requested ,, thank you all for coming so quickly we have trouble coming our way so I need eatch head of the families to prepare your land from attack ,, we may be few but we are mighty with good on our side.

You will need to dig a trench around your land and fill it with powder that Roo will give you and sticks to ignite ... This will be a good diversion as the farms are well spread out and we can see what farms the evil army is close to.

****RIDER**** bad news Harpies with the group

That is all I need okay brave one not our first rodeo with them and we know what to do .

My head is spinning trying to get it set in my head where and how and who to hit first.

FROST SNOW and I will hit the Harpies knock them out of the sky and Charlie I need Griff to behead them he knows to watch out for there Talons.

Pup I am sorry but for your own protection I need you to stay with Mrs. Fletcher Miss Katt and Opel and Angel protect them with Joe's Sword and staff.

Pup is not happy but pulls up her shoulders and nods.

Okay lets get things moving Charlie I need reports from Griff as soon as you get them.

NOW LETS MOVE>

• Edited May 30, 2019 12:57 pm  by  Randytb
CHARLIE (charlieisr)

5/30/19

SURE THING CAP.   YOU HEARD HIM GRIFF .  HE NEEDS YOU TO KEEP TRACK OF THE INCOMING TROUBLE.   BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU DEAL WITH THE HARPY'S.  LISTEN TO FROST AND SNOW AND OF COURSE THE CAP.  

MrsFletcher

5/30/19

"Child!"....unamused....Will you pleeeease stop with the pacing up and down in front of me....your making me quite dizzy ya know.   But Granny...persevere....I know that Captain Randy needs me...Hush youngster!....But..But..But..No buts about it Dandydog.  Captain knows what skills you've attained now so will call on you to use them when the time is right.  Until then He's set upon you what He believes to be an very important task of protecting Friends and Family here in the Tea Room....Because Opal has been with the Captain for so many years and has seen many a scrimmage, why don't you go and discuss with Her some ways to get the Tea Room and it's occupants fully protected against a sneak attract?....blush....That's a great idea Granny...hummm...thank maybe She will give me a few pointers about using Her "Mighty Rolling Pin?"......grin