Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 189934 views.
MrsFletcher

Jun-1

After the scrumptious meal prepared by Opal and Miss Katt....with full belly's and heart's filled with a few hours of peace & contentment ...smile...Our Special Room Group Leader settled down for a well deserved few minutes of rest....That is until Pup until approaches with a face filled with worry....sweat...Captain Randy have you heard from Roo and Angel lately?  I've been gathering and storing all kinds of really Special Potions for Her these past few days....sigh...I really would love to give them to her that's all....cry...  

SharpEye1

Jun-2

Hey, Roo--I made you a plate from the delicious meal Miss Katt and Opel prepared to celebrate Cap's return from his latest battle success.  Salty even brought over a keg of his special Honey Rum. LOL  Charlie just shook her head and rolled her eyes at that, thinking that's the last thing the Cap needs when another battle is probably just around the corner. Hahaha  Anyway, do you think we have enough potions and explosives now? I'm sure the next onslaught from the Evil Mage and CEO's minions are not far behind so Cap is going to want to know if we're ready.  But, hopefully, he has time first to finish his mission with presenting Snow and Pup to the Golden Queen.  If not, we'll just have to hope PTG has returned from the secret mission Cap sent him on.  Maybe, after you finish eating, we can take the dishes back to the kitchen, see what's going on, and fill Cap. Randy in on all the stuff we've got ready for the next battle????????  Maybe we'll even get to visit with Mrs. Fletcher too, just for a few minutes, as we don't want to tire her out.......

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-3

With the Cap’n in full attack mode and several dragons to help I can see the present threat diminishing with every second.

The foes this time are even more formidable but the bulk of them are still the foot soldiers.

Where on earth can they all be coming from?

If the CEO pooled all of the MC guards and auxiliaries, they would not come to more than a quarter of the numbers attacking us now.

As the Cap’n has said, we need more information (or as he puts it “intel”).

So I slip back into Grim’s number two HQ and look for an answer to this as the supply needs to be cut off at source.

The Bone Kingdom Sorcerer and our unworthy CEO are still hovering over the large plan on the table.

The CEO is crying with rage and frustration

“It’s just not fair!

“You are using all my troops as cannon fodder while your own have been held back in reserve!”

The Sorcerer cackles and replies

“If you want my help, then you have to pay the price!

“When we have mopped up these upstarts then my prime and personal guards can take charge of your Castle’s security

“No one needs to know that I will be the true master of the Midnight Castle with you relaxing and having no responsibilities

“I can then build up my strengths, vanquish that unholy Bone King and join the two Realms together!

“I will bring some of my elite guards over now and they WILL defeat the magic used by our foes with some of their own that we acquired many eons ago when fighting those aerial forces for good!”

OH! What can we do now? Cap’n Bob has no idea what new enemies are about to descend on him. Those which will be far worse than Murk’s underground rabble.

Ah! I have a Cunning Plan!

It is obvious that this most evil of men has no permission to use the Bone Kingdom guards since he intends to oust their king.

But these guards will take all their orders from him unless stopped.

This then is my Plan

Tell the Bone King what his magician intends and ask him what he proposes to do about it.

After all the two Realms have lived in separate peace and harmony until now.

But how to get to the Bone King to tell him what his minion is up to?

I slip out an aperture near to the Hospital Wing corridor and wait until one of the Sorcerer’s guards passes by.

I tell my broom to roll underneath him and quickly converts into a magic carpet.

Flip! Flop! CRASH! XXXXXXXXXXXX>>>>>>>>>>>

And the armoured guard crashes to the floor

While he is still stunned, I undress him and swap my pristine white huggie jacket for his clothes and metalwork.

Then I shout loudly down the corridor

“Patient has escaped!”

Within seconds the still bemused guard is hauled away and locked in the isolation wing where he is heard no more.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-3

As I am still wearing my boots under the chain mail, I can immediately return to the Tea Room.

Unfortunately, before I can announce my presence

BOOOIINNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

MY head vibrates through my helmet as I see stars and cascading rainbows in my head

I am then poleaxed by a jab to the ribs and several female forms jump on me

“UUMMMPPPHHHHH!”

With one eye open I see the soaring arc of a large rolling pin about to deliver another blow to my top knot and scream

NNNOOOOOOO!!!!! It is me PTG - your 2ic in disguise!”

The blow is softened but still packs a punch as one small muscular lady completes her delivery!

“OOOUUCCCCHHHH! STOP IT OPAL! STOP RIGHT NOW!”

I am assisted to my feet and a very dented helmet removed from my sore head.

Before I can say anything, a beaming Roo Roo places a cup of steaming hong cha in front on me with the words

“Will you come here often in your new disguise?”

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-3

“This is no time to be frivolous! We are all in terrible danger!”

I open my amulet and tell the Cap’n and the others what I have discovered.

All I get in reply is a stream of unprintable oaths and an underlying worry about his faithful reptilian partners.

I interrupt with the magic words that soothe him

“But I have a Cunning Plan!

“In my present disguise, if I can get the dents out of my helmet, I will go to the Bone Kingdom and ask to be presented to the Bone King.

“I’ll give him the Sorcerer’s plan for his downfall and hope that he can thwart them

“After all, he is the CIC of these special guards!

“We cannot prevail if these schemes are not stopped and your dragons may suffer a terrible defeat!”

I wait for his reply as a dutiful 2ic

For about 2 seconds!

And then using my broom as a charabanc I am soaring down to the ground by the Bone Kingdom main gate

The guard on the gate are astonished to see my sudden appearance, but when they see my shield’s insignia they snap to attention with fear in their eyes.

Oh dear! I must have waylaid one of the elite guards in the MC Hospital Wing!

This could be to my advantage in reaching the King himself as that was one of my main worries.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-3

I stride into the Castle and demand to know where the King is at this moment.

The ordinary guards prostrate themselves before me and to my astonishment so do some of my fellow ornamented guards as well!

I must have poleaxed an officer in the Hospital wing.

The King is at practice with his fire arrows deliberately missing some poor starving prisoners

I enter the chamber, tap my spear on my shield and prostrate myself before him.

“I have unwelcome news for you most serene majesty!

“I am one of your true and loyal guards who cannot be tainted by any promises of riches if I do not follow my oath to you.

“But there are others around us who have been promised riches beyond belief by your Sorcerer, if they now follow his commands and not yours.

“I can reveal all that he intends, and you can question me in any shape or form that you chose to establish the veracity of my words!”

I can see the glitter in his eyes as he toys around with aiming some of those fire arrows in my direction.

But he stops and demands to know all that I know

Which I then tell him.

There is an incandescent fog surrounding him which grows thicker as I speak until he disappears into incandescent rage at the perfidy of his Sorcerer.

At last he calms down and call an even more highly polished suit of armour to kneel before him.

Within seconds I feel the power pass between the two of them as the King’s commands are relayed.

He utters the words: “Death or obey, they have no other choice!”

A strange mist envelopes the guard before him.

He then turns to me, quaking in my boots in case my true identity is discovered.

“Off you go my man, you will be well-rewarded for your loyalty!”

I keep myself prostrated on the ground while the other two leave. I did not want the highly polished officer to see my face as he would not recognise it!

When they had left I ordered my magical boots to return me to the Tea Room and relay all that has happened to the Cap’n.

Randytb

Jun-4

There is a loud banging of a door and I whirl around to see a gaurde? standing there ,,, I am quick to attak and knocked him out.

WHT !@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$# how in hell did he get past the look outs and our defenses??

I ripe the helmet of his head and ohcraponacracker it's PTG ???

Now what the hell is he or was he up to and why is he in that outfit he trying to give me a flipping heart attack??

Opel bring me a pitcher of water to wake my doorknob up.

I dose him with the whole thing and he jumps up to a sitting position coughing sputtering and spewing water all over me.

PTG WHAT THE HELL MAN

EXPLAIN YOURSELF BEFORE I BONK YOU AGAIN.

I manage to get him up and that is no easy task seeing he is a big guy and all that cake and tea does not help,, how he got that Armour on is baffling bigger question how is he going to get it off with a can opener?

PTG sputters at me WHT YOU TRYING TO DROWN ME??? AND I CAME BACK WITH GOOD NEWS .

Oh you did , did you well I would suggest you get out of the wet suit or you will be rusted in there for years or I could cut you out with a blow torch

He walks away and is already starting to squeak and I yell need some oil there second in command??

In the mean time I call every one to the dinning hall to hear this good news from PTG.

Even Roo came out of hiding to hear it.

Opel served us tea, coffee and small cakes till PTG gets back.

MrsFletcher

Jun-4

1. "TEA and  Small Cakes?"......astonished......,Our Mighty Rolling Pin Noggin Thumping Opal serving Tea and small Cakes is purely not right Captain Randy...disappointed...Now if it's a nice platter of Roast beef and little roasted Potatoes smothered in gravy with a good helping of green beans on the side.... Opals your Cook....Sigh....Mrs Fletcher is so sad that you didn't ask for her to serve  you and Her other dear Family cause Shes been working so hard to get most of Her strength back....Maybe another time?....In the mean time...Pups serving the Tea, Coffee and Special Small Cakes just for you Captain Randy....innocent...May I make a small suggestion here?...Beware of a certain Pup bearing Gifts OK?......smiling_imp.....
Randytb

Jun-5

My  sweet Mrs Fletcher Tea and small cakes are just  tease until PTG get cleaned up and gets back here and seeing it is hours before dinner time and you have been doing so well and getting stronger so you just tell Opel what you want to make and when and she will be happy to help you if you need and Miss Katt to.

So if you have something special in mind for tonight's dinner the go for it dear heart.

That is one department I keep my nose out of ** The Kitchen ** this ole goat knows better,,, if I have a hankering for something I will ask Opel earli in the day as not to put to much on her  so dear Lady the Kitchen is off limits to all but You Miss Katt and Opel so do not be afraid to speak up give some ideas and suggestions okay?

LOL oh I watch the lill Pup all the time the lill scamp.

MrsFletcher

Jun-6

Thank you so much you sweet old Codger you!....blush....Family is always welcomed here in the kitchen for it can be at times the coziest place in the Tea Room bar none....But for now I gotta ask you Captain Randy dear to "Scoot" on outta here so we three Cooks can put our hands and noggins together and plan a feast for everyone this evening...."Pssst....." ( I'll be bringing out a nice mug of Honey Rum shortly.)....wink...Pleaseee take that little Devil Dog Pub with you ok?  Oh!   Did you see how I secretly disarmed that little wee thingy She had hidden under the cake cover?....Sigh!....She's been pining something fierce for Snow and the other Dragons too.....disappointed...