Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 145687 views.
Randytb

Jun-10

I am in the open field attending to Frost and Snow ,,,, I rub then down with there special oil that keeps there skin soft and smooth yet protects the from drastic drops in temperatures as the soar in the sky's.

I make sure I get every nook and crannies and they make sure I do not miss a one.

I am almost done Snow when I hear the commotion going on in the Tea Room,,,, #$%^&*()(*&^% what the %*&^% is PTG screaming at now ,,, wait no that was Miss Katt ROT ROUH what did he do now?

I stand and listen aha now I understand PTG on a roll lol god forbid his precious brew should get spoiled lol.

I listen to every word and hear Frost and Snow snicker along with me until I hear MY CREDIT CARD ?????

Oh HELL NO I just got it payed up and it almost broke me .

I am about to go set him straight on that subject when I hear him tell Roo Roo she would be in charge of the painting OOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG now this is worth the price lone lol,,, I will let him try and get away with *** HIS CUNNING PLAN***** AND SEE WHAT HE COMES UP WITH THE TEA ROOM DOES NEED A PICK ME UP and I do have the final say so I will let the kids play while I am away with Pup and the Dragons.

I go back to my job okay brulle your up big boy.

I call Pup ** CAP HERE *** pack a small bag and meet me in the open field and do not take to long.

I have to give her time to pack and say good bye to her Granny and everyone else.

I have time to finish Brulle and Jewel and Pup comes a running.

All set youngun her eyes glow and her smile is from ear to ear so yep guess she is.

She goes to Snow and bends her head and say hello my beauty ,, Snow rubs her nose on Pups head and say * Mistress*

I stand by Frost and before we leave I rub my Amulet and call **** TROOPER PENNY CAP HERE ON OUR WAY BACK NO JOKE THIS TIME GET THINGS READY AND IT BETTER BE SPIC AND SPAN HAVE THE TROOPS READY FOR INSPECTION***

Cap out=== with that we are off to the main camp.

• Edited June 10, 2019 12:37 pm  by  Randytb
MrsFletcher

Jun-10

"We're going...this time Captain and I are really going!!!"....Pup yells excitedly to Her Granny, Opel and Miss Katt as She quickly gives each a great big squeeze then rushes on to pack Her smallest pack then races back through the corridors  toward the Tea Rooms front doors...almost knocking poor Salty flat on His back...scream..."Watch out there Young'un," Poor Salty cry's out!...sweat...Oh Salty...I am so sorry for knocking you down...Here let me help you up OK?....relaxed....Captain and are leaving for our visit to meet with Our Queen and this is why I was in such a Hurry...."Well Pup you'd better not keep Captain Randy and those Fierce Dragons waiting any longer so scoot along with ya.....And away we went on this long awaited Next Adventure to meet with Our Honorable Golden Queen.....

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-12

I relax in my comfortable chair by the table

There are swirls of steam ascending from my cup of freshly brewed hong cha which has been place before me.

Even though I say so myself I think I have just done an excellent job organizing everyone in the absence of the Cap'n!

As I muse, I am rudely alerted by a blast on my amulet!

It is Charlie:

"SQUIGGLY THINGS FROM THE CEILING PLASTER? NOT IN THIS COUNTRY. PLASTER IS TO HIGH IN LIME FOR THINGS LIKE THAT TO LIVE IN. SO AT A LOSS WHAT TO DO."

(But the blessed things were there - we all saw them!)

"THE ELVES ARE NOT BUILDERS, THEY ARE ONLY 6 INCHES HIGH. THE GNOMES ARE THE BUILDERS AND THE CAP SENT MINE TO JACOBS TO FIX HIS PLACE AND THEY ARE NOT BACK."

(Elves - gnomes you say potatoes I say potaatoes!)

"NOW WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THERE TO COORDINATE THE TEA ROOM IS JUST A NICE WHITE FIGURED PLASTER. YOU WANT COLOR YOU NAME IT I LIKE THE PLAIN WALL. CLEAN AND NEAT. ONLY COLOR IS THE WOOD TRIM AND THE CURTAINS."

(No imagination, that woman!)

"THE CURTAINS ARE MISS KATT'S AND MRS. FLETCHER'S DOING."

(Fine)

"JUST KEEP ROO AWAY FROM ANY PAINT."

(Roo is in charge AND will be accountable!)

"SO YOU FIGURE IT OUT I AM ON MY WAY TO BED. DON'T DROP BOMBS ON ME WITH OUT NOTICE. HEAD IS NOT WORKING TO WELL"

(Too much muck raking in the stables - you are too tired to think straight so bed is the best place for you!)

AuntieRoo

Jun-17

“Roo!!” I hear Opel’s voice booming from the kitchen & the tone implies I should not dally.

As I approach the doorway my path is blocked by Opel, Mrs Fletcher & Katt.

“ That is as close are you are going to get to our kitchen missy” Opel says.With all three of them standing with their arms folded I am not about to argue.

“You can decorate to your hearts content in the Tea Room but you stay out of this kitchen.” Kat gives me a piece of paper which I look at a little perplexed.

“What is this? I ask.

“It is a list of our ideas for the Tea Room.” Mrs Fletcher pipes up.

A little surprised I reply. “Ok, I’ll just run it past PTG...” Before I can say anything else the three ladies glare at me in such a way that I feel the temperature drop at least 10°.

“That is not necessary!” Opel quickly replies

Well, I like to think I can be brave when the need arises but I am no match for the trio I see before me. I’m certainly not going to argue with them.

“The Tea Room will need to be closed so perhaps you can arrange for a buffet to be served outside tonight.This may take all night to finish.” I say with little confidence.

“The sooner you start, the sooner you’ll finish.”

I hear as I walk back to PTG’s table.

“Change of plan PTG, we need to get some gnomes over here PDQ & as you have finished your tea & appear to be free, I think it should be you, unless of course you want to debate this with those three in the kitchen!”

PTG jumps up,  grumbling as usual that he is supposed to be giving the orders.He heads for the door but diverts
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
  • Edited June 17, 2019 11:48 am  by  AuntieRoo

SITTING QUIETLY IN MY CORNER I HEAR PTG'S ORDER.  I STAND AND LOOK STRAIGHT AT HIM.  IF YOU WANT MY CHAIR OUT OF THE TEA ROOM, YOU WILL HAVE TO REMOVE IT YOURSELF OR GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT.  IT IS MUCH TO HEAVY FOR ME.  THEN I SAT BACK DOWN AND CONTINUED TO KNIT.   

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-18

As I get up with my half-finished cup of delicious tea, I give a little internal smile.

Roo, Roo is bellowing out orders left right and centre but has found the formidable kitchen trio too feisty for her!

Then she turns her ‘beady-eyes’ on me so I quickly slurp up the dregs of my cup and head for the door where there is the outside seating.

I can guide operations from there.

Too late! There is a clarion call from her for me to locate some Gnomes for the ceiling repair

As this request is a good one, it needs to be dealt with immediately.

I call to my magical broom to convert itself once more to a luxury couch and before sinking into it to seek out the little fellas, I call to the kitchen

“When you put the sheets over the Tea Room floors and immoveable furniture don’t bother to move Charlie.

“Just cover her up with one of them but, make sure she can still breathe!

“OK! Broom. Go find me some idle Gnomes!”

AuntieRoo

Jun-18

The Tea Room is empty other than Charlie’s chair.It may be a comfy chair but it is impossible for Angel & myself to lift it without the risk of injury.

Angel collapses into the chair “Can’t be done Roo without a few more helping hands”. 

Hmmm......I nip upstairs & look around, I open the first door I see & there is a square rug on the floor with a very odd print design .I roll up the rug & take it back downstairs.With a little jiggling & swivelling we manage to get the chair onto the centre of the rug.

“Grab a  tassel on the other side & we can both pull the rug into the kitchen out of harms way.

It is a slow journey but we finally get to the kitchen & place the chair in the corner.

“I’m sorry we lost all the tassels on your rug, perhaps we can find someone to repair the rug” Angel apologetically says.

“Do not worry Angel, it was only 5000 coins & I’m sure PTG will not even notice the tassels are missing from his rug. 

The Tea Room door opens & half a dozen gnomes enter with PTG dawdling at the rear loaded down with tools.I stop him in his tracks while he is still outside.

“No time to waste.....get yourself off to the HOS repository & pick up all the items on OPEL’S List.Leave them on the doorstep then you can take yourself off to Salties as there is nothing to drink here!!

• Edited June 18, 2019 1:21 pm  by  AuntieRoo
AuntieRoo

Jun-19

At last the ceiling is fixed & painted.

“Come on Angel now we must get to work.You start on the rear wall & I’ll start the other side, with a little luck we’ll meet in the middle before midnight”.

I can relax knowing that my cloak is tucked up securely in its box.Angel might be a sloppy painter, ha ha.

As time ticks passed (much quicker than I anticipated) my arms start to ache.As dawn breaks outside we almost fall to the floor exhausted, but the walls are finished.Angel curls up on PTG’s chair outside & promptly blasts my eardrums with loud rhythmic snores!!!

I race off to get some plants from my Spring Room 3 & ‘borrow’ a few from my friends rooms while I’m there.As I get to the Tea Room I call out to Angel..

“Wake up, we still have a lot of work to do”.I kick the chair leg to make sure my message was heard.Angel jumps up with a start & trips over the bag PTG left on the step, oops...

“ROO! What are you going to do with this sack?”

“I do not need it Angel, I just needed a phoney reason to get rid of PTG.I can work better without PTG barking orders at me, ha ha.Now I need you to help me get the plants inside please.”

Msg 57.1299 deleted
AuntieRoo

Jun-19

We add a few candy stripe paper lanterns & hang a Sun Symbol from the ceiling.Then set up the tables & chairs, finally placing Charlie’s chair back in its usual spot.The wall mural does not match up exactly so we strategically place a couple of tall plants in front of the join.

The powder blue ceiling with white wispy clouds looks amazing.

“The gnomes did a fantastic job Roo”

“Yes they did Angel & so did you, well done.Now we must get some sleep.”