Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 201458 views.
MrsFletcher

Jul-20

Salty here  and it's a big...."Aye, aye Captain Randy....relaxed....I'll be doing my level best to keep that "Bustling Bunch of Energy" we know as "Mrs Fletcher from doing too darn much!  Think I'll haul Her along with me on the Flying Boat to pay a little visit too the Farm's Honey Hives ta see how their com'un  along.....Yup!  That's what I'll go ahead and do all righty...Be seeing you soon Captain Randy with the rest of our Special Room Gang cus I know how we've been missing everyone...."Mrs Fletcher...Ain't you done packing yet?'....confused...."Now Salty dear...blush...Don't you be a rushing me now because I want to bring with us some Goodies for Pup and the rest of those sweeties on Captain Randy's Farm OK Salty....."Grumble..Grumble.."  "Darn Female's going to make us miss the Boat....!"   "No I am not Salty...blush...all packed and ready so lets Scoot!" 

Randytb

Jul-20

*** Salty ***

Humm I wonder if Mrs Fletcher took her meds this morning?

She is getting things confused again,,,, Mrs Fletcher did ye take yer meds this morning?

We are going to Jacob's Farm to check on the Hives and Pup Opel and The Cap are over at the Main Camp and according to da Cap will be home soon but I am so sure that Jacob's brother Riddler and Charlie's worker Gnomes would love them der cookies and I have a huge ole bone fer Bear.

OH DEAR OH DEAR sorry Salty I think Miss Kate gave me my pills but I got talking to Charlie so hum let me ask,,,, No No it is okay says Salty we goin miss da boat ya kin take dem when we gets back so lets ship out.

Salty and Mrs. Fletcher just make it to the flying boat as it was ready to take off and got aboard just in time.

MrsFletcher

Jul-22

"Pup...Pup...PUP!!!"  fearful  "What is it Salty!".... persevere.. ."Well, since Mrs Fletcher is turning a bright blue shade of color...May I suggest you loosen up your hug a tiny bit so that She might be breathing a little easier...flushed..."Oh Granny, I am so, so sorry...blush..."That's quite alright Young'un, now let's be taking this load of goodies up to the house so Mrs Jacob and I can start us a big old feast for Captain Randy as soon as He can....OFFFFFF!"  There ya go again Pup...squeezing Mrs Fletcher way too tightly for Her ta breath proper like...scream...Sorry again Granny but did you say that Captain Randy may be coming  soon to Jacob's Farm?   That I did Pup...That I did say....Oh dear Salty...there She goes doing a "Happy Dance" and "Cart Wheelies"  all the way up the path way leading to Jacob's front door...."Well now Mrs Fletcher....Do you you remember how on Captain Randy's Old Putt Putt Dandydog would just loved to make a very Loud and Noisy entrance right in front of  My fine Establishment?"  unamused  "Oh My word Salty...blush...Think we should warn Captain Randy....Nope I don't Mrs Fletcher cause He knows how to handle that Pup just fine...grin..."Now what's that you were saying about fixing those treats ya brought?"  Oh your always hungry Salty just like Our dear Ol' Codger Friend Captain Randy...blush...

Randytb

Jul-22

I laugh a huge belly laugh hearing all that is going on between Salty and Mrs Fletcher

Salty that ole sea dog never did get the hang of the Amulet and forgets it is around his neck half the time  now that is not a bad thing unless he is in his bar and it is full of rowdy drunks lol then it is a bit brain clanging ,, but at times like this it comes in handy .

I tuck my Amulet under my shirt to muffle it and turn it ti vibrate.

I really miss them at the Tea Room but I do have my duties here .

I hear Rosie call me and I go running to see what she is all upset over.

GOOD LORD THAT MAN SURE DID SPRING A BIGGER PLAN ON ME.  NOW I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO.    GRIFF! ON STANDBY PLEASE I MAY HAVE SOME NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOU.  IS THE AREA STILL QUIET?

Randytb

Jul-26

%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@#$%^&() I sent Charlie a message via the Amulet but seems it got lost in cyber space,

Lets try again I rub my Amulet front and back just in case any dirt got on it.

Charlie can you hear me ?? duh I dial Charlie,,, Charlie are you reading me ???

Yes man stop screaming will you I am NOT deaf.

Okay listen up cancel Griff please I came to an agreement with Samuel and his group they will not take * as he said * such a huge gift from us nor let the worker Gnomes do all the work so * to make every one happy and hurt no ones pride I am sending Frost and Snow to you with the new group just show them where to pitch there temporary logging's (the tents) and please introduce them to our group there and the critters and show them the facilities   and The Tea Room.

I will let Mrs. Fletcher and Miss Katt to prepare for our new friends.

Cap out see you soon.

BLOODY L.   THAT MAN,  I MAY BE OLD BUT HEAR QUITE WELL.   I GO OUTSIDE,  HUMMMM!!!!  I DON'T WANT THE MINI CAMP UNDERFOOT  SO I THINK I SHALL PUT THEM ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE FROM THE BARN.  AND THEY MAY BE OUT OF LINE OF SIGHT OF THE CASTLE.   THOSE NOSY BODIES NEED NOT KNOW WE HAVE NEW ARRIVALS.  OR THEY WOULD DESCEND ON US WITH SOME NEW TRUMPED UP TAX.  

I HAD JUST FIGURED OUT WHERE WHEN FROST AND SNOW LANDED.  THE FOLKS SCRAMBLED OUT ONTO FIRM GROUND,  SOME A LITTLE GRAY WITH FRIGHT.  THE CHILDREN ON THE OTHER HAND LOOKED LIKE THEY THOUGHT IT WAS GRAND FUN TO BE CARRIED HIGH THEN POPPED TO A NEW LOCATION.  I THINK THEY MIGHT OF WANTED IT TO LAST LONGER.  

IT WAS A GOOD THING THAT THE CAP HAD SENT SOME ARMY TENTS FROM THE CAMP.  AND OF COURSE NONE OF THESE PEOPLE HAD ANY IDEA HOW TO SET THEM UP.  I USED MY AMULET TO CALL PENNY,   COULD YOU PLEASE JOIN ME ON THE FAR SIDE OF THE TEA ROOM TO SET UP THE TENTS FOR THE NEW ARRIVALS.   THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO.  I CAN'T DO THEM ALL ALONE.   MAYBE IF WE SHOW THEM HOW AND CHECK THEIR WORK IT WILL ALL COME RIGHT.   

A MAN INTRODUCES HIMSELF AS SAMUEL,  HE SEEMS A BIT UNSURE IF HE SHOULD COME AND GREET ME,  THE OTHER ARE IN A GROUP ABOUT 10 FEET AWAY  HE IS SORT OF THE LEADER OF THIS GROUP.  HE HANDS ME SOME PAPERS AND SAID THEY ARE FROM THE CAP.   THEY SEEM TO INDICATE WHERE THE NEW FARM STEADS WILL BE.  

I LOOK UP AT HIM YOU ARE NOT AFRAID OF DRAGONS,  PLEASE DO NOT FEAR THE CATS AT MY SIDES.  THEY ARE PROTECTORS,  WE HAVE OTHER LARGE PROTECTORS.  MOST ARE VERY FRIENDLY TO THOSE WE PROTECT.   NOW I MUST SEND THESE PLANS TO THE GNOMES AT WORK ON THE LAND YOU ARE TO MOVE ON TO.

ANY ANIMALS NO MATTER HOW SMALL ARE WELCOME HERE.  BUT THEY MUST LIVE IN THE ENCLOSURE FOR NOW.  I LOOKED AT A SMALL GIRL WHO WAS TRYING TO HIDE A SMALL KITTEN.  

I WILL TAKE YOU ALL TO THE TEA ROOM AS SOON AS WE HAVE PLACES FOR YOU TO LIVE. 

THEN I HAVE A THOUGHT,  AND USE MY AMULET TO CALL ANGEL.   COULD YOU PLEASE COME TO THE FAR SIDE OF THE TEA ROOM AND TAKE THE CHILDREN TO THE ENCLOSURE AND BARN.   I THINK THEY WOULD ENJOY SEEING MY ZOO.   BUT NO HITTING OR TAIL PULLING.  THEY MUST TREAT THE ANIMALS KINDLY.  ESPECIALLY DOOGIE.   

I RUB MY AMULET AND TELL THE CAP THAT OUR GUESTS HAVE ARRIVED,  AND THANK HIM FOR SENDING THE TENTS.  

ALSO IF YOU FIND ANY OF THEIR STOCK,  I HAVE SOME ROOM IN THE ENCLOSURE AND BARN.  BUT THE UPGRADES WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE FARMSTEADS ARE BUILT.  

THEN TURN TO PENNY,  SHALL WE GET STARTED.  

SharpEye1

Jul-26

I was just putting the finishing touches on my latest story when I hear Charlie in my amulet.  She wants me to take the new children on a tour of her zoo.  Well, since I also love all the animals so much, it's an easy chore I'm happy to accept!  

I head outside and greet the new arrivals.  Charlie and Penny are taking the adults them to where their tents will be set up so I gather all the children together and take them to the enclosure to meet all the different animals.  I think they are really enjoying themselves and, after meeting Frost and Snow, they didn't even bat an eye when I introduced them to Baby and Beau. LOL  They just took it in stride that we have all types of pets here.  They were very gentle with Doogie, feeding him treats and rubbing his nose.  The little girl with the kitten finally relaxed and decided her little one would be quite happy in the enclosure.  But, of course she wanted to be reassured she could come visit whenever she could.  I said, but, of course, little one!

After the tour, I could see the children were getting hungry so I let Miss Katt and Mrs. Fletcher know via amulet that we were on our way to the Tea Room now.  Cap had already let them know to expect a number of newbies and to be ready to feed an Army! Hahahahaha.....

MrsFletcher

Jul-26

My Word Mrs Fletcher!   Why in the world are you scurrying around the Tea Room like a Kitty Cat trying to keep it's  tail safe in a room filled with rocking Chairs???  Oh!   There you are Salty...blush...Please dear make yourself useful and bring by the Tea Room a few kegs full of your very best Honey Rum OK?....pensive....I guess I could be doing that very thing if'un you'ed let me know why and for whom Mrs Fletcher you'ed be needing the Rum for....confounded....Well now Salty...All I know is that a large group under Captain Randy's protection will be arriving soon so,  Miss Katt and I will be doing our very best to make certain everyone is well fed and happy too....Boy does that every make this Old Gal Happier then a Froggy on a lily pad having a large group in the Tea Room once more...blush....Charlie will be taking care of the groups critters which I know will make Her extremely happy...grin....But Mrs Fletcher, what can I be doing besides providing the Beverages?  Hummmm....unamused...I don't know Salty...Perhaps Captain Randy will assign you something when He arrives....In the meanwhile Scoot because I need to bustle my behind and finish making the food and what not's for everyone thats coming....blush   

WITH THE CHILDREN OUT OF THE WAY PENNY AND I STARTED SETTING UP TENTS.  SHOWING THE NEW COMERS HOW IT WAS DONE.  THEN WE JUST SUPERVISED AND HELPED WHEN NEEDED.   IT WENT QUITE WELL,  SOON THEY WERE FINISHED NOT TO MILITARY STANDARDS BUT THEY WERE UP AND STURDY.  SO PENNY AND I TOOK THE ADULTS TO THE TEA ROOM FOR SOMETHING TO EAT AND DRINK. 

I THANKED PENNY FOR HER HELP, AND SAT IN MY CHAIR LOOKING AT THE GROUP,  SOME OF THEM WOULD NEED WARMER CLOTHES AND SOME WERE RATHER THREAD BARE.  I TOOK OUT THE NEEDLES FROM THE MAGE AND SOME OF THE BALLS OF YARN FROM THE STOCKING FROM CHRISTMAS.  AND ORDERED THE NEEDLES TO MAKE SHAWLS FOR THE WOMEN THEN I WOULD ADDRESS THE OTHERS.  SOON THE NEEDLES WERE FLYING. RED SHAWLS, GREEN SHAWLS AND WHITE.    I FIGURED IT WOULD NOT TAKE THE LONG TO HAVE AT LEAST THE WOMEN WARM.  THE MEN AND CHILDREN I WOULD ADDRESS LATER. 

THEN I BEGAN TO WANDER IF SOME OF THE OLDER CHILDREN WOULD LIKE TO HELP FEED AND CARE FOR MY ZOO WITH MY GNOMES AT JACOB'S I HAD BEEN DOING IT ALL.  THE FEEDING THE WATERING AND THE MUCKING OUT.   COULD USE A LITTLE HELP.  OLD BODIES GET TIRED QUICK,  AND I AM JUST ABOUT DONE IN.  BUT NO MATTER HOW TIRED I AM THE ANIMALS COME FIRST EVEN IF IT TAKES ALL DAY TO DO THE CHORES.  I CAN REST WHEN THEY ARE CARED FOR.