Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 187060 views.

COME TO THINK OF IT I DO HAVE THE MAGIC NEEDLES.    OK,  NEEDLES USE THE WHITE WOOL.  MAKE A WATCH CAP WITH A FLAP DOWN THE BACK TO COVER HIS NECK TO KEEP IT WARM.  AND DOG EARS ON THE SIDES TO KEEP HIS EARS WARM.

IN JUST A FEW MINUTES IT WAS DONE.  I TAKE IT TO THE TABLE WHERE THE CAP IS.  HERE GIVE THIS TO PTG WHEN HE SHOWS UP.  SINCE THE HAT WAS YOUR IDEA,  HOPE THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE  THINKING OF.   LAY IT NEXT TO THE CAP.   IF YOU NEED ME I WILL BE IN THE BARN.  THEN TURN AND LEAVE THROUGH THE KITCHEN.   THANKING OPAL AND KAT FOR THE LUNCH.   OPAL HANDS ME A THERMOS OF COFFEE.  I LEAVE SMILING TO MYSELF. 

Randytb

Oct-8

I WAS HAVING A BALL WATCHING FROM THE TEA ROOM WINDOW.

IT WAS HYSTERICAL WATCHING THOSE IDJOTS  TRYING TO AVOID GETTING ZAPPED AND TRYING TO SWIM AND NOT DROWN.

THEN I SEE ELLIE'S LILL ONES JOIN THE FUN MAN WHAT A BALL THEY WERE HAVING EVEN THOUGH THERE ZAP'S WHERE NOT AS STRONG YET AS MAMMA'S BUT THEY SURE WERE DOING THE TRICK.

THERE FUN STOPPED WHEN CHARLIE TOLD ELLIE BETTER GATHER THE KIDDIES AND GET TO CLEANER WATER AND LET THE MOAT SETTLE DOWN  AND THE THET COULD GO BACK TO A FRESH CLEAN HOME.

MY SIDES HURT FROM LAUGHING SO HARD I DID NOT HEAR CHARLIE COME TO MY TABLE,,, SHE PLACED A CAP BY MY ARM AND SAID HERE YA GO YOU CAN GIVE THIS TO PTG SEEING IT WAS YOUR IDEA.

GOOD THING I DID NOT HAVE A MOUTH FULL OF TEA OR IT WOULD HAVE SPLATTERED ALL OVER.

A CAP WITH A BUILT IN NECK WARMER AND PUPPY EAR FLAP TO KEEP HIS EARS WARM,, INGENIOUS BUT DO I GIVE HIM A BONE WITH IT??? *weg***

I WATCH CHARLIE HEAD BACK TO THE CRITTERS WITH HER BOXED LUNCH FROM MISS KATT AND OPEL AND A VERY LARGE THERMOS OF COFFEE.

i FINISH MY TEA ,,, GRAB THE CAP AND GO LOOKING FOR PTG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Randytb

Oct-10

i WALK AROUND LOOKING FOR MY DOORKNOB.

I SO WANT TO SET HIS NEW HAT CHARLIE MADE HIM ON HIS HEAD .

NOW WHERE IN HELL IS THAT MAN HIDING OH PTGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHERE ARE YOU HIDING I HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU .

COMONE HERE BOY COME GET IT.

HUMM MAYBE HE IS THE HOSPITAL WING LETS GO SEE.

I WALK THE HALLS IN THE DIRECTION OF PTG'S ROOM AND EVERY ONE I PASS BOBS THE HEAD IN A HELLO THEM WALK AWAY GIGGLING??

WHAT IS IT THEY FIND SO FUNNY,,, DO I HAVE SPINACH IN ME TOFFIES???

IS MY NOSE ON BACKWARDS??

I LOOK DOWN NOPE GARAGE DOOR CLOSED WHEW,,,,,,,,,,

THEN IT HITS ME GOT TIRED OF CARRYING THE CAP SO I SLAPPED IN ON MY HEAD KINDS CROOKED TO .

AS I PASSED THE NURSES STATION I SAW MY REFLECTION IN THE DOOR WELL LETS JUST SAY I SPENT THE NEXT HALF HOUR HOWLING ON THE FLOOR AND EVER TIME I GOT UP I WOULD SEE MY SELF AND HOWL AGAIN.

ANY ONE GOT A DEPENDS I MIGHT NEED IT.

WOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH COUGH COUGH WOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH MY CHEEKS HURT WOHAHAHAHA OH MY POOR SIDES WOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST HEARD FROM THE CAP.  SO ELLIE AND HER BROOD LIKE WORMS AND LARVA.  THE WORMS SHOULD BE EASY,  IF WE FIND LARVA THAT WILL BE A BONUS.

I CALL SNOOP AND AND NOSE.  SORRY TROUBLE BUT UNTIL YOU CAN STAY OUT OF TROUBLE YOU MUCH STAY WHERE BABY CAN WATCH YOU.

THE THREE OF US GO, ME WITH MY BAG AND AN EMPTY BUCKET.  AND HEAD TO THE EDGE OF THE WOODS.  I ASK SNOOP AND NOSE TO DIG HOLES.  AS THEY DO I GATHER THE WORMS AND A FEW LARVA THE TOSS BEHIND THEM.  INTO THE BUCKET, WITH JUST ENOUGH OF THE DAMP SOIL TO COVER THEM.  WHEN I THINK WE HAVE ENOUGH I TELL THE BOYS,  OK,  GO WADE IN THE STREAM TO CLEAN OFF.  OR IT WILL BE BATHS FOR BOTH OF YOU.  OFF THEY GO AND CHASE ONE ANOTHER BACK TO THE ENCLOSURE IN THE SMALL STREAM THAT RUNS THROUGH IT.   

I LAUGH AT THE SIGHT OF THEM.  I WILL HAVE TO TOWEL THEM OFF ON MY RETURN SINCE IT SEEMS WHOEVER IS CHASING CATCHES THE OTHER BY KNOCKING OFF BALANCE IN THE STREAM.  

I FILL THE HOLES BACK IN AND TAKE THE BUCKET TO THE FOUNTAIN,  NOPE THE MOAT MUST HAVE SETTLED SO I GO TO THE EDGE AND CALL ELLIE.  

IN SHE COME WITH HER BROOD IN TOW.   ELLIE FOR YOUR GREAT HELP TODAY I HAVE BROUGHT YOU WHAT THE CAP.  SAID WAS A TREAT FOR YOU AND DUMPED THE BUCKET OF WORMS AND LARVA INTO THE WATER.   SUCH SPLASHING AND DASHING.  THEN ALL WAS QUIET.  

WELL I GUESS THAT WAS A HIT.  AND HEAD BACK TO THE BARN TO DRY OFF A COUPLE OF VERY WET K-NINES. 

PTG (anotherPTG)

Oct-15

So much for trying to warn the others!

Once more I am poleaxed by Cap’n Bob’s over an enthusiastic elongated fish charged with electricity.

I had the misfortune to be recognised as one of my leader’s friends and am cuddled by several feet of eeliness.

The net result is that I am zapped into unconsciousness with my last memory being of burnt hair.

When I surface back into consciousness, I find myself being held down by very muscular arms and fed foul poisons by a female harpy with the admonition that “it is good for me”!

Still struggling into a more modest position, seeing that my huggie jacket is burnt to a crisp, the Cap’n with his usual silly grin plastered all over his face slaps some sort of wool cap on me and then sits back roaring with laughter.

My body is on fire, my mind is bemused. I want PEACE AND QUIET in a haven of rest

My Hospital Room is what I most desire – So with gurgles and chortles of feminine laughter surrounding me I slide over to the far wall, and before anyone can stop me pass through an aperture that will then lead me to the Hospital Wing.

But I know that they will think that my room is the destination so I will fool them. I head for the HOS Repository where there is also a comfortable chair.

Peace at last. Whatever it was that Opel forced into me seems to have done the trick as I now feel fully compos mentis!

I take off the headgear slapped onto me and feel – NOTHING!!!!!

NO HAIR!

I fish around the room to find one of the many mirrors and gaze at myself.

In the middle of my skull there is a bright red bald patch where I must have been zapped.

Charlie downstairs must have cobbled together what she thinks is an amusing solution to my cranial nakedness. I will remember my little one!

Mmmmmm! With a tonsure, I sure do look distinguished! It will make a splendid disguise in what may be my next Cunning Plan

This woolen monstrosity however looks very fetching as a scarf tied as an off-the-shoulder addition to a monk’s habit.  

Time to venture forth into the corridor.

Several worthy citizens approach and on passing me fall back and bow, muttering “Your Grace!”

No howls of laughter there!

Things are looking up after my recent disasters!

As I move on I hear one of the citizens exclaim; “Did you see a shining halo just above his pate?”

Time for the CEO and his side-kick magician!

SharpEye1

Oct-15

Having returned from the office to post my latest articles for The Cloud City Times, I walk in to see Miss Opel pouring something down PTG's throat and he is NOT happy about it!  I also notice a huge bald spot on his head just before Cap plants some type of cap on PTG's head.  Oh dear, what a scene!  It's never a dull moment around here, I'm thinking to myself, as I roar with laughter.  PTG takes off like he's been shot out of a cannon.  I don't think I've ever seen him move so fast before! Hahahaha

Anyway, I call to Cap to let him know the news of an upcoming party has been posted and that's when he tells me there's been some changes that need to be made.  He's decided that since MC has already had their own Anniversary party, thanks to Mrs. Fletcher's idea, our party will now be a combination Harvest/Halloween party!  Oh great...make the ace reporter look inept!  You couldn't have let me know this via amulet before I sent my articles to print?!?!?!  **sigh**

OF ALL THE NERVE,  I ONLY WANTED TO MAKE SURE HE DID NOT GET SUN BURNED WITH THE HAT.  AND IT WAS NOT COBBLED TOGETHER.  IT WAS THOUGHT OUT.  SURE I COULD HAVE MADE SOMETHING TO JUST COVER THE TOP OF HIS HEAD BUT THEN HIS NECK AND EARS WOULD HAVE BURNED.   JUST SEE IF I TRY TO EASE HIS DISCOMFORT AGAIN.  

I SIT PICK UP MY KNITTING AND FINISH THE SECOND SOCK.  THEN SELECT WARN FOR A WARM WINTER CHILDS SWEATER.   AT LEAST THE PEOPLE THESE ARE INTENDED FOR WILL BE THANKFUL. 

PTG (anotherPTG)

Oct-16

As I glide up the stairs in my new-found black cassock, I have taken the precaution of fixing a hassock to my midriff which alters my appearance greatly.

I now look like a priest!

That with my tonsure and halo give me an ethereal appearance which is reinforced by the slight zapping charges emanating from my fingers whenever I touch something metallic!

As I pass along the corridor, I notice that our worthy citizens seem to be giving me a wide berth.

What is somewhat worrying is the absence of my broom. I have called to it several times but have got no response.

Then I find that it is tucked deep down into the pocket of my robe.

As I go to fish it out, it SHRIEKS: “NNOooo– don’t touch me!!!!”

????????

“Your fingers will burn me to a crisp! Let me get you some gloves”

I pause for a moment digesting this new information which will come in VERY handy for my new Cunning Plan!

Just as I get to the stairs below the CEO’s suite of rooms, I am faced by a contingent of the Praetorian guards.

On seeing me their sergeant rubs his hands with glee and orders his men to seize me. In his eyes he is counting the reward for capturing me!

His men, however, start to mumble and hold back saying that I am not me! But a demon that looks like me.

Swearing at them he strides forward holding his hefty spear before him and hoping to prod me into submission.

The result interests even me!

I grasp his spear, which catches fire and within seconds is a pile of ash in his hands. On the floor in front of him is a puddle of melted steel which had been its pointy end.

Gasping, he falls back with his men, swearing that this is beyond his pay grade!

I reach the CEO’s door and grasp its brass handle. Within seconds there is a smouldering hole where it had just been, and I am faced by two astonished pairs of the most evil eyes I have seen for a long time!

Randytb

Oct-28

Lord love a hairy duck , I have been looking for hours if not days now for that door knob and no hide nor hair of him.

I know his Amulet is open because I hear noise coming from it can not make out a word being said but I know it is open.

My Amulet crackles..... PTG that you???? speak up man you are breaking up ,,, where the hell are you??

Captain Captain can you hear me ? am I geting through?

Wait that is not PTG that sounds like Rosie??

Rosie ?? that you??

Finally she snorts it is about time you answered me.

What are you talking about Rosie Gal this is the first time I have heard from you?

And my Amulet is open because I am waiting for the Queen's call.

Any way she says you better get back there is a problem only you can fix.

Blossom is not eating nor drinking and is looking bad I think she is pregnant again and because you are not here Cap I think her heart is breaking all your critters are not doing good so you better high tail it back ASAP.

OMG ,,, Rosie you tell Blossom Cherry, Stump, Fang I am on my way thanks Rosie see you soon.

Angel ?? Angel?? I need you here at The open field ASAP.

I run to the open field and call Frost and Snow ,,, FROST SNOW open field now.

I wait for Angel,,, as Frost and Snow arrive .... * Rider** we are ready...

Just then Angel comes running and out of breath says what is the emergency? we under attack ?? where is PTG??? and Roo?? Dandy dog??

No no listen I have an emergency back at the main camp and have to leave right now and I can not find PTG so I need you to find him and Roo via your Amulet DO NOT LEAVE THE TEA ROOM AREA I do not need to lose you also and tell Charlie to get her workers to enlarge the stalls large enough for Blossom Cherry Stump and Fang she does not have to quarantine them but the encloser will have to be enlarged.

Tell Pup to stay with Opel and Mrs. Fletcher and with Smoke keep the place secure okay?

This is short notice but I just got the call from Rosie.

Okay I have to go I am trusting you Angel as you seem to be the only level headed one around lately.

Oh and by the way here is the new notices for our Harvest / Halloween Party as you see Harvest Party first the Halloween to follow can not have the two together to much work.

I mount Frost and we head for camp... I can still see Angel's open mouth and hear but but but

SharpEye1

Oct-28

Dang it!  I hate when he does that.......rattles off instructions a hundred miles a minute, then poof!  Gone!! **sigh**

I hightail it back to the Tea Room and see Charlie in her chair knitting.  Hi Charlie, Cap just left for the Main Camp to deal with his pets there.  Rosie told him they are not well so he's going back to tend to them.  I think he plans on bringing some of them back here because he asked me to let you know that you need to have your workers expand the enclosure!  He mentioned Blossom, Cherry, Stump and Fang, and they are HUGE!  As I leave in search of Roo and PTG, I hear Charlie muttering something about no rest for the weary......

Next I have my magic pen and paper submit a retraction about the Anniversary party and put out Cap's notice that it's being replaced by a Harvest party, with an upcoming Halloween party to follow.  That will give the denizens a lot to look forward to, and a welcome respite from all their hard work getting their homes built and farms up and running.

Now, where are Roo and PTG?  I check Roo's room and she's not there.  She must be off to her hidey-hole, working on potions and weapons that go boom!  I head there, only to find a note she left behind!  Oh no!  She explains that she had an emergency situation come up and had to leave immediately.  She didn't have any details other than to say she didn't know how long she'll be gone......

I head back to the Tea Room to fill in PTG since he's our 2ic.  But, he's not at his usual table having his Hong Cha.  Geez!  Where is everyone and what's happening?!  I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone!!    I check his room...empty!  Next I check his hospital ward room and, again, empty!  Ok, this is bizarre!  I open my amulet and yell...PTG, where the heck are you....I need you here STAT!!  So, I decide to just sit here and wait...........

• Edited October 28, 2019 1:31 pm  by  SharpEye1