Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 198085 views.
Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

Ah hah, I see the Captain is back and the merry band of rebels are gathered. Better go ask for assistance now, before they scatter again. scream_cat

I bring a tray of goodies to the table, with Pearl chittering excitedly I tell them about our little party surprise…

Charlie, how are things in the cattery? Do you think the kitties would like to play hide & seek with children at the party? I would love to have the assistance of some of the other animals too if any are willing. They need to be relatively small and good at running around in tunnels. You see, Pearl has helped me talk to the retired Mole Army. They have created 2 sets of tunnels. 1 is a simple maze that would be great for the younger children. The 2nd is a more elaborate labyrinth which would be a challenge for the older kids and adults, especially with critters jumping out here and there. Both end in the same large room and exit. The Mole Army insists on acting as guards to be sure no one gets hopelessly lost but they don’t want to do any of the fun house acting. That’s why we need the cats and any others who want to play.

Randytb

Nov-11

As we sit Angel comes over with an arm load of posters and looks like she has been through a world war .\

I read the posters and say great job there kiddo but you forgot to name the games and prizes and the trophy for best costume ,, I duck as she grabs the flyers and throws them at me...you you you you heartless #$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&( do you know or have any idea how long this took me how many times they had to be changed???

WOW this is a first potty mouth Angel lol .

Angel glares at me and huffs of saying I am going to take a long hot bath and DO NOT EVEN THINK OF BOTHERING ME.

I laugh do not forget to wash that potty mouth out not becoming a Lady or Angel I duck again as more flyers head my way.

Miss Katt  sets down a tray of her heavenly goodies ,,, she then asks Charlie about the cattery and the kittens,,, and explains her idea.

Charlie looks at me ,,, sounds like fun to me but you are in charge of the fur babies so you two can work it out but it does sound like fun.

As for other games bobbing for apples yes,,, what about a pie eating contest for the older kids and adults

What about a treasure hunt?

Pin The Tail On a picture of the nasty CEO lol

Oh and a Pinata filled why candies.

What do you all think?

Any more ideas?

I think as a grand finally we will have a winner for best adult and one for the kids costumes then when the children go off to bed wore out the adults can then sit down for feast ,, a menu Opel and I put together made up from all things that have been grown and harvested here and my way of thanking every one for there hard work.

We came together as strangers but we are now family.

Miss Katt would you please take this tray and note to Angel;s room for me.

I would like to keep my head on my shoulders a lill longer.

I write

Angel you did a smash up job and I was only teasing you ,,,, you need not change the posters I can make an anochment about the games and and such.

I fold the note slip it under a pink rose ans Miss Katt winks and says you old smoothie you.

I AM SURE THE CATS AND DOGS WOULD LOVE TO HELP.   I DO KNOW THEY GET TIRED OF BEING JUST A PETTING ZOO.  OF COURSE THERE WILL BE HAY RIDES.  EVERYONE SEEMED TO ENJOY THAT LAST YEAR.  IF WE LET THE CHILDREN PET AND PLAY WITH THE ZOO FOR AWHILE THEN THEY CAN DO THE TUNNELS WITH PET FRIENDS.  NOT JUST CATS AND DOGS.  AND BABY DOES LOVE PULLING THE CART WITH THE CHILDREN,  CAP DO YOU THINK BLOSSOM AND CHERRY WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF THE PETTING ZOO THIS YEAR.  I KNOW YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF YOUR CRITTERS.  BUT THEY WILL SEE THEM FROM TIME TO TIME.  THEY NEED TO KNOW THEY ARE FRIENDS NOT FOOD.  OR SOMETHING TO BE FEARED.   AND WHAT ABOUT FANG AND STUMP.  THE ADULTS NEED TO KNOW THAT THEY WILL NOT HURT THEIR CHILDREN.  IF THEY SEE THEM IN THE OPEN AREAS AROUND THEIR HOMES.  

I KNOW THE FOOD WILL BE GREAT IT ALWAYS IS.  AND THAT SILLY BROOM HAS BEEN GOOD ABOUT SEPARATING THE USUAL HOS ITEMS TO THEIR PROPER PLACE AND THE CANDY AND FRUITS AND FISH TO THEIRS.  OUR KITCHEN THE ANIMALS AND THE MOAT.  ELLIE AND BROOD MUST BE GETTING FAT ON ALL THOSE FISH.  THE BROOM IS QUICK WITH THE FISH.  IT IS GETTING MOST OF THEM INTO THE MOAT WHILE STILL ALIVE.   THOSE NOT INTO THE COMPOST PILE.  

WE WILL NEED A BIGGER PILE NOW THAT WE HAVE BLOSSOM AND CHERRY HERE.  BUT THAT ONE SHOULD BE DUG CLOSER TO THEIR AREA.   HOPE YOUR BOYS WILL BE ON HAND TO CLEAN UP AFTER THEM.  MY GNOMES HAVE A LOT TO DO JUST MUCKING OUT THE BARN AND CLEANING UP THE CATTERY.  

THAT CAN BE TABLED FOR LATER.

I KNOW RAMBLING.  ONE THING SEEMS TO GET ME TO THINKING OR ANOTHER.

THE MAIN THING IS THAT OUR LOCALS  GET TO KNOW YOUR CRITTERS ARE FRIENDS.  AND NOT TO TRY TO HARM THEM. 

SharpEye1

Nov-12

As I get ready to leave for Kaley's I see the tray and note from the Cap.  Well, that was nice of Cap but he's still going to pay for my costume! Hahaha

I was so happy to learn that Kaley's already had a supply of costumes in stock so I didn't have to order one.  I rush back to the Tea Room to show everyone what I (Cap) bought.  Isn't this a great costume?

Charlie insisted she's not really wearing a quote costume, she's just going to use her barn attire.  But, I think it works perfectly!

COSTUME THERE IS NO WAY I AM WEARING ONE.  CAN'T WORK WITH ALL THESE CRITTERS IN THAT STUFF.   WHEN ANGEL SAYS I NEED ONE.   THEN SHE LOOKS ME UP AND DOWN.   SAYS THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T WEARING A COSTUME?  I'M NOT I DECLARE.  THEN WHAT IS THAT SHE POINTS TO MY CLOTHES.  

THEN I REALIZE I HAVE ON MY OLD PATCHED OVERALLS, AND AN OLD FLANNEL. 

" WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO WEAR TO BATH THAT ZOO,  IT IS NO LONGER SUMMER WHERE I CAN JUST WEAR MY JEANS ROLL THEM UP AND BE BARE FOOT.    BABY, AND BEAU NEED A COMPLETE BATH. AND BRUSHING, AS DO THE DOGS.  I KNOW THEY WILL BE A FILTHY MESS AFTER THE PARTY BUT AT LEAST THEY WILL START CLEAN".   

I TURN ON MY HEEL AND HEAD OUT THE DOOR TO THE BARN.  TO GET STARTED.  IT WILL TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO GET THEM ALL BATHED AND BRUSHED AND LOOKING GOOD.  

GUESS I WILL START WITH THE CATS.  AT LEAST THEY SEEM TO STAY CLEAN LONGER. 

COSTUME,  THESE ARE NOT A COSTUME I GRUMBLE.   

Randytb

Nov-13

oh dear Angel done it this time as I lean against the wal and listen to the two ladies.

WAIT A COTTON PICKIN MINUTE HERE SUNSHINE,,,,, DID I HEAR LOOK WHAT CAP PAID FOR????

I search my pocket  rot rouh .... I search again @#$%^&*())(*&^%$#$%^& they found my card again oh craponacracker  they will put me in the poor house I tell....

I call after Charlie  hey Charlie nifty costume you picked out suits you to a tea  and Ada who aya goin scalp??

Hum makes me thunck what I am going to wear something appropriate to my stature .

Opel suggested we have our party on Saturday the 15  I told her I think the following Saturday would be better would give everyone more time to pick out an outfit and Opel Miss Katt need help so a few of our neighbor ladies have offered to help in the kitchen and all us guys will take care of the bar and decorate and set up the games.

Angel need you to go to your office one more time,,,, oh stop mummbling it is unbecoming of a lady .

I need a few flyers for the party.... WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT MORE FLYERS????????????????/

Lol yes and these ones will have THE DATE on them and mention the games and prizes you know what to write you are a star reporter are you not SMILE*

Tell you what write out one here and we can okay it together .

I walk away as Angel glares at my back if looks could kill lol and she thinks her outfit is free LOL okie dokie

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

A COSTUME?!?!?! Oh No!!! I forgot about that!!! Guess I'd better start looking around for something to cobble together! PEARL! I need your search stills, dear!!!

SharpEye1

Nov-13

I can't believe I'm still being sent to work on even more flyers!  Whatever.....fine, here's the extra flyers with the added information you asked for.  And, Cap, don't even THINK of finding another reason to make any more!  You didn't mention how much to charge for the entrance fee so I took it upon myself to come up with $5, which I think is a very fair price. This is it, I'm done, I'm outta here!

Randytb

Nov-14

I look at the flyer ..nice very nice then I notice the error..

I yell after a fleeing Angel HEY GET BACK HERE YOU MADE A MISTAKE @#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$

I SAID SATURDAY THE 23RD YOU PUT Friday THE 22 ND

NOW WERE DID SHE GET TO SO DAUMN FAST?

I hope she means the 5 buck fee if for the rides etc, I can not charge any one for food seeing it all comes from the harvest .

ANGELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GET BACK HERE ASAP.

SharpEye1

Nov-14

Sheesh!  All this work for one little flyer!!  I just KNEW Cap would find SOMETHING else to go on about.  **sigh** Ok, I've redone it, once again!  Now, can I get back to what I was doing?!