Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 199244 views.
Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

A COSTUME?!?!?! Oh No!!! I forgot about that!!! Guess I'd better start looking around for something to cobble together! PEARL! I need your search stills, dear!!!

SharpEye1

Nov-13

I can't believe I'm still being sent to work on even more flyers!  Whatever.....fine, here's the extra flyers with the added information you asked for.  And, Cap, don't even THINK of finding another reason to make any more!  You didn't mention how much to charge for the entrance fee so I took it upon myself to come up with $5, which I think is a very fair price. This is it, I'm done, I'm outta here!

Randytb

Nov-14

I look at the flyer ..nice very nice then I notice the error..

I yell after a fleeing Angel HEY GET BACK HERE YOU MADE A MISTAKE @#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$

I SAID SATURDAY THE 23RD YOU PUT Friday THE 22 ND

NOW WERE DID SHE GET TO SO DAUMN FAST?

I hope she means the 5 buck fee if for the rides etc, I can not charge any one for food seeing it all comes from the harvest .

ANGELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GET BACK HERE ASAP.

SharpEye1

Nov-14

Sheesh!  All this work for one little flyer!!  I just KNEW Cap would find SOMETHING else to go on about.  **sigh** Ok, I've redone it, once again!  Now, can I get back to what I was doing?!

COSTUME!!!!!  MY AUNT FANNIE,  THAT IS THE LAST TIME I LET SOMEONE ELSE PATCH MY OVERALLS.   THEY USED WHATEVER SCRAPS OF CLOTH THEY HAD NOT THE DENIM I HAD LEFT WITH THEM.   AFTER THE FESTIVITIES THEY COME OFF AND THE RIGHT ONES GET PUT ON.  

BESIDES THESE PATCHES WILL NEVER LAST,  TOO THIN.  

NO TIME TO WORRY ABOUT THEM NOW.  HAVE TO GET THE BARN AND THE ZOO IN ORDER.  

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

Costume! Costume! I hope that cake doesn’t burn while I’m hunting…

Hmmm, I am a Katt…  noooooo THAT won’t work!

I could just throw a robe over my clothes…  NOPE – never mind!

Pearl and I dig deeper… sleeves too long to work around the stove, skirt’s too short, way too heavy, too boring, HELL NO – I’ll NEVER fit into that again, clothes fly everywhere as we dig into the old steamer chest, ARGH!!!!

Chirrup… what have you got there love? I forgot I had that! Thanx Pearl!!! It’s perfect:

Finally! A fun and workable costume, sigh… OMG! THE CAKE!!!

Randytb

Nov-15

After much thought about what to wear I came up with the perfect idea/

Here is my official Dragon Rider Battle Dress

PTG (anotherPTG)

Nov-15

I'll visit the moat and get Elly to supply me with a LITTLE more zap for this!

Image result for warlock

SharpEye1

Nov-15

Ooh!  I love everyone's costumes for the upcoming Fall Harvest party!  If only our Roo-Roo were here too!  As she only left a note saying she is away due to an emergency situation, without any idea of when she'd be back, there's no way to know if she'll be back in time.  I wonder if I should at least try to check in with her via her amulet?  Hmmm........

CC to AuntieRoo

I HEARD ANGEL WONDERING ALOUD ABOUT TRYING TO CONTACT ROO.  WHEN I POPPED INTO THE KITCHEN FOR MORE COFFEE AND A HOPED FOR SWEET SNACK.  THEN I HAD TO RETURN TO CLEANING ANIMALS AND THE BARN FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.  THE WORKERS HAD LEFT SAWDUST AND JUST PLAIN DUST EVERYWHERE.  CAN'T HAVE FOLKS SEE THE BARN OR ANIMALS DIRTY.

WORTH A TRY.   SHE MAY EVEN ANSWER, OR NOT.  THIS IS ROO WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.  I SAID TO ANGEL.