Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 232465 views.
Randytb

Jan-10

I stand **alone * tapping my foot and mumbling words not for any ears they are that bad.

I look at my Amulet and yep it is set to all so WTH?????

Oh what is that I smell chocolate  is that cake ?

Oh my that smells like Opel's and Miss Katt"s Chocolate Torte  oh gota have some gots have some now.

I am torn between waiting here for the meeting I called or The Tea Room hummmmmmmmmmm what to do what to do.

My dust bunnies all chime in ARE YOU NUTS YOU IDJIT GO FOR THE CAKE .

I hold the Amulet and say ..... I AM STILL WAITING AND YOU KNOW IT IS NOT GOOD TO P*** ME OFF MORE THAN I AM NOW SO I GIVE YOU ALL 30 MINUTES THEN ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE

I tear back to get MY CAKE YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

SharpEye1

Jan-10

I'm at the table enjoying the delicious chocolate torte cake when Cap barrels in looking for his share! LOL

But, he also has a scowl on his face when he sees me!  He comes over as Miss Katt brings him his HUGE piece of cake, bellowing that I'm LATE for the all hands on deck meeting in the field and the only reason I have a reprieve is because of the cake! Whew!

Fine, I'll head out with you when we're done here.  Miss Katt...may I please have a tall glass of milk to go with my cake? relieved

MrsFletcher

Jan-10

"Was that Our Favorite "Sweetest Captain in the Whole Wide World" growling into the Amulet a little while ago???"  angry  "Snow was going as fast as She could travel Captain Randy...especially after She got a whiff of that pile of piggys ....smirk....(Think Frost will leave some for Snow?)  Anyhoo..Here we are... Dragon Sword and Staff in hand and raring to head out anywhere for next Big Adventure!!!  relaxed  "Miss Katt's Famous Chocolate Cake Opal???  Why of course I will have a large helping of it and How about a dollop or two of Captains Special Honey Rum too??  "Oh, oh...He's over there glaring at me now isn't He?  rage  "Geesh!"  "One would think that I still was 10 instead of almost 18!!"  Better bring me a Shirley Temple then Opal and I'll go and see what the Captain has on His mind......    

MrsFletcher

Jan-10

"Hi there Angel...I saw that angry look He's giving Us right now too...Hummm...Sigh...What could be the matter now that PTG can't be found.....Hummmmm.   unamused

Randytb

Jan-10

As I drool over the huge piece of cake before me but first things first ,,, it hurts as I push my plate aside and say ,,,, okay I have two of you here ===and that better be a Virgin Shirley Temple Opel...

As I was saying since when does my orders NOT be followed? and given them do you need a map to tell the difference between **** THE OPEN FIELD and THE TEA ROOM *****

AND WHERE THE SAM HELL IS THE REST OF WACKY SLIGHTLY INSANE DO NOT FOLLOW ORDERS ???

I MEAN PTG FOR ONE SO IF YOU *** AS i GLARE AT ANGEL **** KNOWS WHERE THAT WONKY DOOR KNOB IS SPEAK UP.

Pup== up no Cap I have no idea I was with Snow doing an fly over by the borders,,, have you asked Penny ??

I groan craponacracker Pup how many times have I said no going any where alone??

Pups face got red BUT I WAS WITH SNOW+++

I glare excuse me Miss Loud voice ?? lower the volume 

So you being with Snow on an unsanctioned mission is okay?

No she says softly,,,, you know I can not say to much to Snow you are her rider BUT Frost will have a few choice words for her.

Pup hangs her head.

So I know where this Young one was as I turn to Angel and your excuse ?? where you not supposed to be in training with  Pup here??

And do not put this on Penny she not even here I sent her back to prepare for our return,,, so please enlighten this old fool === that I am not but you think I am at times.

My voice is as sharp as my Sai now would be a good time to explain and you will have the pleasure of being present when I get a hold of the others.

I am waiting???

• Edited January 10, 2020 3:15 pm  by  Randytb
SharpEye1

Jan-10

Aw, geez......now what do I tell Cap?!  When I went out earlier to look for Pup for training, she was no where to be found.  If I tell him that, he'll be even more upset with Pup than he is already, poor youngin'!  So, I'll improvise with the truth........

Well, Cap, your lick salt and drink water trick didn't work so well for me, so I ended up in another nice hot bath to ease my sore muscles again from yesterday's training.  Unfortunately, I uh, kinda fell asleep in the bath!  So, by the time I got dressed and made my way here, the cake was being served and I figured...I'm already late, so what's a few more minutes at this point?   Anyway, you're here too, so there!

And, to answer your question, I have no idea where PTG is right now.  All I know is, he was sniffing out the goings on of that nasty little Tax Man and his cronies.  I did notice he had on his magical boots given to him by his Fairy Godmother, so he should be able to get back here with no problem.  I'm sure he heard your latest bellowing in his amulet, so I bet he shows up shortly!

Randytb

Jan-10

} Humm I thunck to me self.

Sounds good enough to be believed by another but not to me  I know her to well and can spot her lill tell tail signs when stretching the true because Angel has never lied to me.

She is telling half the truth and I bet it because of Pup ** unbeknownst to Pup.

But it does ring true about PTG the @#$%^&((*&^% idjit doorknob.

Pup whispers Cap I am sorry about wandering off but I do have something to tell you,,, while Snow and I were doing a slow fly over not really looking for anything just the beauty of our Realm.

I did see far away movement made me look closer for the group was stiring up a lot of dust but then they stop and looks like they are making camp.

What is strange Cap is some of the fires are normal dark smoke but others are more Green's Blue'and change to Blood Red

My fork hangs mid air and I gulp holy ole craponacracker that is NOT good not good at all.

Pup come with me show me that place,,, Angel please stay here and when the rest show up KEEP THEM HERE that is very important ,,, bar the doors and windows and let only ones we know in.

I call FROST and SNOW on our way ****** MASTER ++ RIDER******

MrsFletcher

Jan-11

"As I gaze over at Captain's stoney appearing chiseled in concrete firm jaw...griped in solid determination on what was ahead of us.   "Captain Randy....?  unamused  Yes Pup?  Way is it so terrible that those "Green Blue Fires" are now changing to a "Blood Red?......Silence....is my only answer My Captain has chosen to give me at this time...so I let my imagination take over with only one "Terrible, Horrendous results!!!!  fearful   No! No! Captain Randy not that,  Please not that........scream

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jan-14

My broom twitches and tells me that our pet owl has told him of enemy approaching.

I hold onto my broom and tell it to take us via the local apertures and tunnels to the nearest relevant spot in order to see for myself.

“Time is of the Essence” and there is no Time to tell the others, what I am doing.

Who incidentally are once again enjoying themselves scoffing the excellent fayre from our kitchen, while Jenny Wren prances around in her new found fashion garb and is being greeted as the long lost friend that she is.

I zoom through more tunnels that I care to recollect and find myself in very familiar territory.

I watch as a large armed column files from the Source Gates into the Rune Garden. There they disperse and set up camp.

There are plenty of places near to the Mountain Heart that I can secrete both myself and broom in and then watch what is happening without being discovered. My broom can be the look out and tell me what, if anything, changes in the camp’s situation

My problem though is getting near enough to their leaders to hear what they plan to do.

There is no aperture adjacent to their tent, but there is a small parchment at the end of the rickety bridge which I can hide under

This area is a special place from the Olde Times since it has a lot of history which our unworthy CEO is fully aware of, since he once tried to levy a toll on the citizens using this bridge.

It is just then that I sense my amulet jumping up and down as my bellicose Cap’n demands my immediate presence back at base.

Well, it has taken me so long to get here I am not just about to give that advantage up lightly.

But I cannot speak as the potential foe will hear me.

So I try thought transfer since old “Nosey Body“ Charlie seems to be able to listen into me at all times.

But this time no cackles or remonstrations – just silence.

Either she is asleep or too busy slopping out one of her cages!

What to do?

Ah yes!

I carefully and quietly tear off a piece of the nearby parchment whilst apologising to our Dear Developers for the sacrilege!

And pen the note: “Can’t come now. Too busy with the enemy. So please shut up or I will be discovered!”

I attach the scrap of paper to my pet owl’s leg and tell it to give it to the Cap’n back in the Tea Room.

OH!  I HEARD PTG,  BUT WILL NOT HELP HIM YET,  ONE HE CALLED ME A NOSY BODY,  WHICH I AM NOT,  I CAN'T HELP IT HE THINKS SO LOUD.  ALMOST AS IF HE IS TALKING ALOUD.  TWO,  I AM STILL TICKED OFF AT THE CAP.   HE CAN FIND SOME OTHER WAY TO TELL CAP, HE HAS ONCE AGAIN DISOBEYED ORDERS AND LEFT ON HIS OWN.   GHOST PUP I CALL IN MY MIND.  DID YOU FOLLOW PTG?  IF NOT HE IS NEAR THE HEART OF THE MOUNTAIN.   JUST KEEP AN EYE ON HIM.   AND KEEP ME INFORMED.  THAT'S A LAUGH HE WILL KEEP ME INFORMED,  ONE OF THESE DAY'S MAYBE HE WILL LEARN TO THINK QUIETER.   MORE LIKE KATT.  THOUGHE WHAT I DO PICK UP FROM HER IS USUALLY FOOD RELATED OR SHE IS THINKING ABOUT PEARL.  

THINK I WILL TAKE MY DISHES TO THE KITCHEN AND TURN IN.   IF CAP WANTS ME HE CAN COME AND LOOK FOR ME.   I AM TIRED AND NEED SOME SLEEP.

COME SUGAR AND SPICE.  TIME TO GO TO BED.  I JUST HOPE PTG STAYS OUT OF TROUBLE AND RETURNS BEFORE THE CAP TURNS PURPLE WITH RAGE.