Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 230796 views.
Randytb

Jan-16

As I exploded I forgot Snow was not used to hearing me go off like I do at times so both Frost and I said she would get used to it and Pup great job in controlling Snow sudden dip .

Brulee Jewel continue on with the mission it is to important for all of us to leave because of my idjit door knob and I have to go back and see exactly what went on.

Be careful my beauties and just observe ..... ** Brulee in his very deep baritone voice responded ***** LEADER **** they flew on and Pup Snow Frost and I went back to The Tea Room me wild with rage and wanting to ripe PTG apart.

When we landed in the open field I made a mad dash to the Tea Room with Pup at my heels ,

A thought struck me and I stopped so fast Pup slamed into me,,,, sheesh Cap I wish you would stop that ,, and I replied what have I told you lill one ?

Always be alert that way things like this would not happen no when we get inside do not say a word understood?

She cocked her head as only Pup can and said ookay.

I took a very deep breath and slowly exhaled then entered and found PTG and his table.

He was ready for me to go off on him but I changed tactics and said good to see you back safe and sound PTG now before you answer *my friend* think very carefully on what you tell for it depends on you staying in one piece as my second in command or ==== spend the rest of your days in a very very different huggie jacket and in a very very dark cold damp room  and NO special Tea nor Opel/s cooking.

Now go ahead as I pull out a chair and sit down.

PTG with a shaking voice explained where he was why he was and how he was ,, what he saw and what he heard ,, how he just barely escaped back here to report what he found out.

My anger went from worry to down right fear what he just told me was not expected.

The small fighters he saw in white I am sure are renegade dwarfs and maybe a few moles to dig.

Oh this is not good not good at all.

We have been expecting trouble but this is trouble with a capital T.

This tells me that Murk and uggie daughter Arabella have teamed up with The Rat CEO and his uglier Tax Collector but it is who they have joined forces with that has my mind spinning..... THE WHITE OGRE and  the forces of evil from the Bone Kingdom.

One thing for sure is that the tunnels they are expanding will have to be huge and that will take time that in turn gives us time to come up with an attack plan and to stop them.

First things first,,,, I have to call us all together so every one knows what we are facing .

I take my Amulet and call a general meeting here in the Tea Room tomorrow at 7 am it is of the upmost importance you all be here ,,,,,,,

Frost Snow air patrol,, Smoke Sheba border patrol Brullee Jewel continue your mission and report to me when you have the information........... Charlie put the anger aside this is not the time nor place you and the critters are needed our lives and our very existence depends on all of together to fight this one.

PTG is siting waiting to get blasted his face covered in nervous sweat ,,, Sorry PTG to keep you hanging like that but you did a fantastic job ,,, I do not like HOW you did it as you know my #1 rule no going any where alone but you got a lot of info and made it back good job good job.

Opel brings us a snack for it is way past dinner ,,, lets eat and calm down and try to get some sleep and be here at 7 okay?

Head spinning stomach aching I head to my cottage knowing I will not sleep.

SPICE SPEAKS TO MY MIND YOU MUST WAKE NOW.  I HEAR THE CAP CALL FOR A MEETING IN THE MORNING. I TURN ON MY AMULET TO REPLY,   "APOLOGY EXCEPTED"   I SAY IN A RATHER SLEEPY VOICE.  BY THE WAY CAP, PTG DID NOT GO ALONE, NOT REALLY ALONE.  GHOST PUP WAS WATCHING OUT FOR HIM.  HE REPORTED BACK WHEN PTG RETURNED.   I TOLD HIM TO KEEP AN EYE ON THE GOINGS ON.   TO LET ME KNOW IF THEY GET REINFORCEMENTS OR MAKE A BREAKTHROUGH WITH THEIR TUNNEL.   " CAP, "  I WAS MORE AWAKE NOW.   "I THINK IT IS NOW TIME TO STUFF THE THE TUNNELS WE DO NOT USE WITH THE DEAD AND ROTTING PORK THAT IS LYING ABOUT.  IF THEY BREAK INTO THOSE TUNNELS THEY WILL HAVE TO CONTEND WITH THE MESS.   JUST SHOVE THEM IN AND COLLAPSE IT ON OUR SIDE.   THE SMELL WILL WARN US IF THEY REOPEN THEM.    JUST A THOUGHT.  NOW I AM GOING BACK TO SLEEP.   SEE YOU IN THE MORNING."

MrsFletcher

Jan-16

We were no sooner go through the Tea Rooms doors when came Opal baring a large tray filled with two large bowls filled with Her Hearty Stew and platters of fresh baked Multi Grained loafs of bread.  Yummm!  relaxed  As She past me by on Her way to deliver the tray at Captain Randy and PTG's table She whispered,  "Yours is waiting for you in the Kitchen Pup..."  "But why can't I eat with the Captain and...... ?"    disappointed  "No sass now young'un...an do as I ask...ya hear?"  unamused  "Yes Mam...Sigh!...Entering the Tea Rooms large bountiful Kitchen I spied a large bowl of Miss Opals Savory Stew with a small loaf of bread beside it...."Now you know Pup when the Captain is ready for you to know whats going on between Him and PTG He'll tell you and get you all prepared and ready for whats ahead....That's the way it has always been with The Captain and it always will be..."  Hummmm....I can understand that Opal, it was the same as between Him and My Grandpa Joe..."Hey Opal!"  confused  Have you heard anything about how Angel is faring in Her Training lately?  I sure do miss Her!  "After I finish with this here Stew can I hang around just in case Captain Randy might Have need of Me?"  You certainly can Pup!  Why there's a whole load of dishes over there in the sink just a calling your name...hee, hee, hee!.....grin  

Randytb

Jan-17

As PTG and I were trying to figure out a plan and keep everyone safe while we come with a plan of attack .

You know I depend on you when I am not here right PTG? and yes I do go off when you or anybody takes off alone.

But I am responsible for all of you and to make sure you are all safe and happy so can you stop being a stubborn block and let me know if you have ideas or want to check something or do a quest?

I hold up a finger before he cane speak and point to the Amulet>>>> we both hear Charlie and both smile as she sounds sleepy as hell and almost human not saying she is not but man what a temper and a mouth that would shame a sailor  but we all love her and she is so loved and needed by the critters.

We both look at eatch other and both say at the same time,,, PERFECT

Randytb

Jan-17

What a great idea and it is perfect and gives us more time to know exactly what we up against but i will tell you this ,, I know The White Orge and we have crossed paths once before .

I can not explain how vicious and crazy he is ,, he once killed one of his own and ripped his head off and kicked his body to his Hounds and they like savages ripped that body to shreds,, and why ? all because he failed in stopping us.

So he would do anything and join anyone to get to me and anyone around me for revenge.

That is one reason I go off when I hear one of you go any where out side of our area alone safety in numbers first and foremost and second this is all new to you all and you not being military it could cost you your life.

I held out my hand and as we shook I ask him did you know Charlie sent Ghost with you??

He looked at me ,,, are you kidding me Cap'n Bob he is a ghost pup so how in >> oh never mind stupid answer to a stupid question.

Okay go get some sleep and we meet back here at 7 am .

I call out OKAY PUP LETS GO TIME FOR BED BIG DAY TOMORROW.

She was at my side before I could say another word, so I just threw my arm around her shoulder and laughed come on you silly Pup.

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

Opel? Are you still awake?

Of course, just setting the dough out to proof for tomorrow.

Oh good! Can you take a look at this? I found it in the SSEC (Super Secret Emergency Cookbook)...and instead of having the name of the person who wrote up the recipe, it has the paw-print of a mole...

Recipe for the Erasure of Unwanted Tunnels:   Use the Star of Renovation to combine the Idol for Rock Master and Lord of Water. Fuel the combo with Nature Force. When ready, use it to edit the Underground Manifest. Once all is prepared, create The Roc and have it deliver the edited manifest to the tunnel for erasure.

Hmmm, definitely not the kind of recipe we need in the kitchen. We should give it to our dear Captain at breakfast. He'll know who is best qualified to hold onto that.

Sounds good to me...Good Night Opel.

Good Night Katt.

MrsFletcher

Jan-19

Hush now Dear Friends...We have to be extra quiet as we observe Pup "tip-toeing" past Captain Randy's sleeping quarters.  No, no..Shes not sneaking out against Her Captain's orders!  disappointed  Pups just going to a Favorite Place in the Tea Room where She sit quietly and ponder over Yesterdays Happenings..."Precious Kitty!...smiley_cat...I see that you still love visiting Granny Fletcher's Comfy Chair by it's every burning Fireplace don't you...Meow, Meow...Purrrrr, Purrrr..."Yes Precious, Even though Granny can't be here physically, She still cares and observes over all aspects of the Tea Room and The Ambulate Captain Randy gave Her and Grandpa Joe keeps them always in the "Know" also!!"  "Squeak,  Squeak!"  "Meow, Meow!"  smirk_cat  "Yes Precious, I do hear our Dear Friend Angel  innocent   trying to "Sneak up" on Us!"  unamused  Hummmm...I can't help but wonder Dear Friends what will now happen between Pup and Her Sparring/Training  Partner now......   

MrsFletcher

Jan-19

With a silent nod from Precious Kitty Pup assumes a crouching stance beside Granny Fletcher's Chair....Hummm...now I wonder which of Captain Randy's techniques of battle will Pup choose?   Wow!  astonished  It's the "Swatting Behind" one that left Pup standing at meals for some time afterward.  grin  Can hardly wait to see what comes Dear Friends.....

Randytb

Jan-22

I gave up on trying to sleep to many things going through my head,, to many questions not nearly enough answers.

I go over to my table I use as a desk grab the tea pot and craponacracker cold as ice.

Oh well I get dressed and go over to the Tea Room where I know Opel always has hot water for any one that needs coffee or tea in times they can not sleep.

I see a piping hot cup of Tea siting on my table with the pot full and hot water and sugar and cream on a saucer

Opel amazes me how does she know?

The light from the fireplace is not as bright as I need ,, oh wait that gives me an idea,,, I go outside and wait.

Here they come I wonder if I can grab on with my hands and not get it ripped off?

I wait for a Silver Globe to float by and hold my hands out to cup it,,, don;t know exactly what these things are or what they are made of but here goes.

It settles in my hands wow this is cool,, not to bright not hot at all and the spinning has slowed down hummmmm that gives me another idea.

I could get the boys to make some holders of some kind with the help of the Black smith and they can be used as markers like street lights there are hundreds flying around all over the place like those.. Pigs... cookies.... dwarfs.... elves... baby reindeer....trees.. socks... but I know we do not have many more days left before they disappear so I will try one out tomorrow with my boys... Gold and Silver at the cottages and the farms and the Bronze that is more red hum now they could GOT IT ,, used as markers for DANGER AREAS  this just might work out.

I take my spinning globe inside and sit and look at it ,, okay what now oh smart one?

Whatcha goin do sit here all night and hold it while you write??

AHA got it as I spy an old bird cage,,, I slip the globe inside and WALA I gots me self a forever light.

I wonder how long it will stay bright?? will it regenerate in the sun?

Shheesh more questions but I will find out later.

I go over to the desk by the window and open the drawer and pull out a pile of papers,, I reach in my pocket and bring out my note book that I have been writing notes in since I got here.

This is book number 6 .

I pour my tea and dig into the pile of papers.

I place them all in order by date and events.

I then realize I am da Cap of idjiots  yep I need my other note books that are hidden away note books 1 through 5

I hurry back to my cottage with my bird cage light == lighting my way ... wow this is perfect I can see clearly.

I get to my hiding space and remove the note books,,, you know I say to me self I should tell one of my crew where these are just in case == you never know.

I know just the person,,, level headed ,, dependable...knows the value of the written word,,,, yep our one and only super duper reporter Angel.

I grab a large ledger and head back to the Tea Room.

I open the ledger and not book one and start to read and make notes.

July 2015==

That is the last thing I remember as I fall asleep zzzzzzzzzzz

Randytb

Jan-23

Opel wakes me up with a gentile tug and a fresh cup of tea.

Wake up sleepy head the gang will be here soon and breakfast almost ready.

Huh oh ouchie I slept wrong ,, where am I ? oh yeah I jump up almost knocking the paper laden table flying.

Hurry Opel the gang can not see this yet here can you hide these in a huge roasting pan that only you use?

6 am ok time to grab a quick shower and shave and get back here before the gang arrives.

I slip out the back door giving Miss Katt and Opel a peck on the cheeks brb.

I hit the head then shower and shave and grab fresh cloths and my watch mans hat ,,, be glad when my hair grows back.

I take a deep breath and walk back to the Tea Room looking all busy tailed and relaxed ( if they only knew what a mess I really was **

I stop by and say good morning to the critters and give Doogie and big hug and a fresh apple,, I feel a snake like thing wrap around my leg and I say well good morning Cherry hows my girl?

She trumps as I give her a juicy apple to.

Hey there my gorgeous girl how is my Blossom this AM?

I get her trunk draped around my neck and a snot kiss.

Stump is still sleeping just like a teenager loves his sleep.. and just catch Fang heading out to join Smoke and family on there morning hunt.

Do not see Charlie she must be with the cats feeding them.

I enter the Tea Room and sit at my table and wait for the others,