Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 231849 views.
MrsFletcher

Jan-19

With a silent nod from Precious Kitty Pup assumes a crouching stance beside Granny Fletcher's Chair....Hummm...now I wonder which of Captain Randy's techniques of battle will Pup choose?   Wow!  astonished  It's the "Swatting Behind" one that left Pup standing at meals for some time afterward.  grin  Can hardly wait to see what comes Dear Friends.....

Randytb

Jan-22

I gave up on trying to sleep to many things going through my head,, to many questions not nearly enough answers.

I go over to my table I use as a desk grab the tea pot and craponacracker cold as ice.

Oh well I get dressed and go over to the Tea Room where I know Opel always has hot water for any one that needs coffee or tea in times they can not sleep.

I see a piping hot cup of Tea siting on my table with the pot full and hot water and sugar and cream on a saucer

Opel amazes me how does she know?

The light from the fireplace is not as bright as I need ,, oh wait that gives me an idea,,, I go outside and wait.

Here they come I wonder if I can grab on with my hands and not get it ripped off?

I wait for a Silver Globe to float by and hold my hands out to cup it,,, don;t know exactly what these things are or what they are made of but here goes.

It settles in my hands wow this is cool,, not to bright not hot at all and the spinning has slowed down hummmmm that gives me another idea.

I could get the boys to make some holders of some kind with the help of the Black smith and they can be used as markers like street lights there are hundreds flying around all over the place like those.. Pigs... cookies.... dwarfs.... elves... baby reindeer....trees.. socks... but I know we do not have many more days left before they disappear so I will try one out tomorrow with my boys... Gold and Silver at the cottages and the farms and the Bronze that is more red hum now they could GOT IT ,, used as markers for DANGER AREAS  this just might work out.

I take my spinning globe inside and sit and look at it ,, okay what now oh smart one?

Whatcha goin do sit here all night and hold it while you write??

AHA got it as I spy an old bird cage,,, I slip the globe inside and WALA I gots me self a forever light.

I wonder how long it will stay bright?? will it regenerate in the sun?

Shheesh more questions but I will find out later.

I go over to the desk by the window and open the drawer and pull out a pile of papers,, I reach in my pocket and bring out my note book that I have been writing notes in since I got here.

This is book number 6 .

I pour my tea and dig into the pile of papers.

I place them all in order by date and events.

I then realize I am da Cap of idjiots  yep I need my other note books that are hidden away note books 1 through 5

I hurry back to my cottage with my bird cage light == lighting my way ... wow this is perfect I can see clearly.

I get to my hiding space and remove the note books,,, you know I say to me self I should tell one of my crew where these are just in case == you never know.

I know just the person,,, level headed ,, dependable...knows the value of the written word,,,, yep our one and only super duper reporter Angel.

I grab a large ledger and head back to the Tea Room.

I open the ledger and not book one and start to read and make notes.

July 2015==

That is the last thing I remember as I fall asleep zzzzzzzzzzz

Randytb

Jan-23

Opel wakes me up with a gentile tug and a fresh cup of tea.

Wake up sleepy head the gang will be here soon and breakfast almost ready.

Huh oh ouchie I slept wrong ,, where am I ? oh yeah I jump up almost knocking the paper laden table flying.

Hurry Opel the gang can not see this yet here can you hide these in a huge roasting pan that only you use?

6 am ok time to grab a quick shower and shave and get back here before the gang arrives.

I slip out the back door giving Miss Katt and Opel a peck on the cheeks brb.

I hit the head then shower and shave and grab fresh cloths and my watch mans hat ,,, be glad when my hair grows back.

I take a deep breath and walk back to the Tea Room looking all busy tailed and relaxed ( if they only knew what a mess I really was **

I stop by and say good morning to the critters and give Doogie and big hug and a fresh apple,, I feel a snake like thing wrap around my leg and I say well good morning Cherry hows my girl?

She trumps as I give her a juicy apple to.

Hey there my gorgeous girl how is my Blossom this AM?

I get her trunk draped around my neck and a snot kiss.

Stump is still sleeping just like a teenager loves his sleep.. and just catch Fang heading out to join Smoke and family on there morning hunt.

Do not see Charlie she must be with the cats feeding them.

I enter the Tea Room and sit at my table and wait for the others,

MrsFletcher

Jan-23

Minutes slowly march by as I steadfastly hold My crouching position in the shadows of Granny Fletcher's Chair  waiting for Angel to make Her next move....Hummmm.....unamused.....When nothing happens....sigh....My Mind Connection with Captain Randy starts to "Tingle"  letting Me know that I better "High Tail it" back to the Tea Room pronto like cause something must be "Afoot" once more.....grin    

SharpEye1

Jan-23

Just as I was ready to pounce on Pup, I see her head over to Cap's table.  Oh yeah, the all hands on deck meeting!!  So, I come out from my hiding spot and also head over to the table.  Miss Katt and Opel start bringing out a huge breakfast....all my favorites!  Scrambled eggs cooked just right, crispy bacon and perfectly browned sausages, fried potatoes with onions and peppers, and toast with butter and homemade jam!  And, there's nothing better than freshly brewed coffee.  Now that's the perfect start to good day!

Mornin' Cap.....let's eat! blush

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

As everyone tucks in, I wander over to the table with more coffee and tea.

Captain Randy, Opel and I found this last night and we thought you would be the best person to hold onto it, or give it to someone for safekeeping. I was tucked into one of our cookbooks like someone was trying to hide it...

I hand him the "recipe":

Recipe for the Erasure of Unwanted Tunnels:   Use the Star of Renovation to combine the Idol for Rock Master and Lord of Water. Fuel the combo with Nature Force. When ready, use it to edit the Underground Manifest. Once all is prepared, create The Roc and have it deliver the edited manifest to the tunnel for erasure.

CC to Randytb

I HEARD THE CAP COME INTO THE BARN,  I KNOW HE WAS IN THE TEA ROOM WHEN I CAME THROUGH THE KITCHEN TO GET MY BOOTS AND HEAD FOR THE BARN.  BUT THAT IS HIS BUSINESS.  I FINISH FEEDING THE CATS, THEN THE DOGS.  AS I COME TO THE CENTER OF THE BARN WHERE BABY AND BEAU ARE I NOTICE HE HAS LEFT.  BETTER HURRY OR I WILL BE LATE.   I QUICKLY FEED AND WATER THEM AND GIVE THEM TREATS, THEN CHECK DOOGIE AND GOLDIE.  THEY NEED WATER AND HAY,  NOW FOR CHERRY, BLOSSOM AND THE REST OF CAPS PETS.  ALL BUT THE MEAT EATERS.  THEY HUNT.  MAN BLOSSOM AND CHERRY CAN PUT AWAY THE HAY,  GIVE THEM FRESH WATER.   MAN THIS PLACE NEEDS CLEANED.   AS I WAS GATHERING UP MY BAG AND PREPARING TO LEAVE DINKY AND SMIDGE  WERE COMING IN.   IF YOU BOYS HAVE NOT EATEN GO TO THE TEA ROOM.  YOU WILL BE VERY BUSY TODAY,  EVERYTHING IN THE BARN NEEDS TO BE CLEANED.  AND MAKE SURE YOU HAUL IT BUT THE LITTER BOXES OUT TO THE BUNKERS TO COMPOST IT.  THE FARMERS WILL BE COMING FOR IT IN THE SPRING.  

I THEN CONTINUE TO THE TEA ROOM.  LEAVE MY BOOTS OUTSIDE.  SLIP INTO WARM SLIPPERS AND HEAD INTO BREAKFAST.  SEEMS LIKE MOST EVERYONE WAS HERE.  I HEAR OPAL TELL MY BOYS TO LEAVE THEIR BOOT OUTSIDE.   THEY COME IN GRUMBLING ABOUT IT.  I NOTICE THEY HAVE HOLES IN THEIR SOCKS.  

OPEN MY BAG TAKE OUT MY NEEDLES AND THE DREADED GREEN YARN.  AND TELL THE NEEDLES TO MAKE THEM NEW SOCKS. 

NOW FOR BREAKFAST. 

MrsFletcher

Jan-25

As Angel and Pup enter the Tea Room together they find Captain Randy patiently waiting for His "Special Room Group" and others to gather round Him.  "Hummm.....Angel...I think we had better give Opal our Breakfast Orders first cause by the expression on Captain Randy's face, if we don't....worried... I have  a strong feeling we won't be eating before Lunchtime."  "And boy am I starving for a plate full of Opal's eggs and bacon with a side order of Her fluffy Pancakes!"  Yum, Yum, Yum!!!  heart_eyes  "Hey Angel, has the Captain suggested any certain "Special Weapons" for your.... certain "Combat Talents" like He did My Dragon Sword?"  "Ya gotta know Angel, He's really a Whiz when it comes to anything dealing in those types of things.....right?"  relaxed      

MrsFletcher

Jan-30

Has He moved yet Angel?  worried  "Nope, not even a muscle twitch." innocent  (More minutes March by dear Friends as Our Captain Randy sits in His Favorite Chair at His most Favorite Tea Room Table.)  Hummmm!  pensive  It's been more then an hour now Angel and my butt's becoming numb from all this sitting around,  Sigh!  I know what to do Angel,  lets leave a message with Opel letting Captain Randy we were here for the longest time but needed to go...."No, no Opal we wont be going out of the Tea Room completely!"   "Captain Randy would have our Hides if we did that!"  fearful  Angel and I will be right next door practicing some of Our best "Super Duper" moves cause we gotta be ready for Captain Randy's next orders of action!  Sides Angel, I'd like to show you how to defend yourself when practicing with our Illustrate Captain OK?     

SharpEye1

Jan-30

Sure, Pup!  That sounds good to me.  It's boring just sitting and waiting for Cap to get this meeting started.  Anyway, now that my muscles are no longer sore from all the training, I'm ready to learn more!   Tee-hee heart_eyes