Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 244784 views.
Randytb

Feb-20

As Charlie and I are talking about her worries over PTG'S strange behavior and his sudden wait gain??

I agree something is off but my spine is tingly and I took it to be about the up coming battle but maybe this is another warning as I listen to Charlie I slowly turn her so I am able to see PTG.

I call over hang on PTG be right there and that stops him dead in his tracks .

See what I mean says Charlie something not right,

PTG looks down right scared and is acting like a trapped animal.

Hey PTG sit down and I will be right there Opel will bring you a fresh cup of your brew so sit.

After looking all over and I mean look all over every wall, window, door, even the floor and ceiling  but he does sit,

I signal Angel and Pup.

In whispers I tell them we need to retie PTG something is off with him.

Angel Pup will crawl under the table and chain him with the hand cuffs and the ball and chain,

To get her to do that with out raising suspicion take a Blanket hide the Huggie Jacket inside and just make on he looks cold and needs a blanket ... when Opel brings him his tea it will be spiked with sleeping potion and when he is out you and Pup get the Huggie on him chain and pad lock it and give me the key better still give it to Charlie.

Okay go here comes Opel with his Tea.Pup you ready?  she nods.

• Edited February 20, 2020 8:45 pm  by  Randytb
Randytb

Feb-21

Pup walks over behind PTG'S chair like nothing is going on as Angel grabs the Huggie Jacket and hudes it in one of Charlie's warm blankies

Opel comes over with a fresh hot cup of his favorite brew as I talk to him.

He looks so confused ,, scatter brained would be the word or deer caught in headlights this is so not like him

He said he woke up on a beer soaked floor in Salty's  when we was no where near the Tavern he was here with us.

Loo buddy what Opel brought you as I hand him his cup and Opel nods the potion is in it and he has to drink it all just to make sure it works.

I wink thank you Opel you doll.

I grab my mug and say cheers my friend and second in command bottoms up and down the hatch.

My mouth drops a tad as I watch him down the whole cup then smack his lips and wipes his chin with the back of his hand.

PTG even in his best of mind would never do that he sipe his special tea and saviors every drop and always pats his lips with a napkin.

I know for sure now something is very wrong here.

I talk and watch as his eyes get heavy and he fights from going out.

He try's several times but finally he is out and snore OMG he sounds like it is coming from his boots.

I hear Pup under the chair and the lock clicking good his legs are secure,, Angel and I wrap the Huggie around him and chain it with a pad lock then Angel covers him with the blanket.

Jen comes over and says with a stick of TNT  in each hand hey I thought he woke up?? want me to do it again with an evil grin and a wink in her eyes.

HELL no woman we are not sure this is our PTG so NO BOOMS

We stand around the sleeping body even Charlie Opel and Miss Katt come look.

It is when Charlie gets near with Sugar and Spice by her side that I hear a HISS and a growl.

I look over at Charlie and see Sugar and Spice both hair raised and teeth bared.

Okay we have trouble here Charlie hold them back till we know what we are dealing with here,

Charlie speaks to them and they stay by her side but still growling and hissing.

AS I NEAR THE CHAIR THAT PTG IS NO SOUND ASLEEP IN SUGAR AND SPICE MOVE CLOSER TO ME PINNING ME BETWEEN THEM.  THEIR BACK HAIR STANDING STRAIGHT UP AND LOW GROWLS COME FROM THEM.  

SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY NOT RIGHT WITH PTG.  THEY KNOW HIM AND HE IS NO THREAT TO THEM OR US.  I ASK THEM WHAT IS WRONG.  THE REPLY, IN MY MIND.  LOOKS RIGHT,  FEELS WRONG.   STRANGE REPLY,  SO I TELL THE CAP.  THEY SAY HE LOOKS RIGHT BUT HE FEELS WRONG.  NOT SURE WHAT THEY MEAN BUT I TRUST THEM.  THEY HAVE INSTINCTS WE HAVE NO IDEA OF.   PTG MUST BE WATCHED VERY CLOSELY.   

WE HAD ALL NOTED HIS STRANGE UN PTG LIKE BEHAVIOR.  THE MAN DOES NOT PANIC, BUT HE DID.  HE WOULD NEVER GULP HIS TEA, BUT HE DID.  AND NEVER, NEVER WOULD HE USE THE BACK OF HIS HAND TO WIPE HIS MOUTH.    THIS WAS SOMEHOW NOT OUR PTG.   

Randytb

Feb-22

You are so right Charlie Sugar and Spice can pick up on danger that we can not and as you said they know PTG and know he is no danger to us , and the other thing I noticed ,, look up at the rafters his pet owl is almost shaking out of his feathers and I swear his head is about to pop off from him swinging it up and down left to right trying to figure out why PTG looks good but um nope not right.

And where is his broom????????????????

What do you think Angel?? Jen you are closer to PTG then any of us what do you think or better yet what do you feel??

Opel is staring at PTG and is almost in a trance oh craponacracker now I know something is not right.

SharpEye1

Feb-22

Oh man, Cap, I think PTG seems to be taken over by something or someone.  I REALLY think we desperately need Auntie Roo, with her potions, to come up with an antidote.  But, first, we need to figure out what has happened to him!  Since Jenny Wren has been gone and now resurrected, perhaps that has given her certain powers and, thus, the ability to ferret it out so Roo-Roo can make the potion to cure him!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-23

"I have magic powers?!"

I concentrate hard on the wall, then run toward it at full pelt.

SMACK!

"Owww!"  I sit up, rubbing my forehead'  "OK, cannot walk through walls... one down, a thousand more powers to check... OOH! I wonder if I can fly!!"

Randytb

Feb-23

I totally agree with Angel something has to be done then we both hear BAMMMMMMMMMMMMM and see JEN flop to the ground rubbing her forehead

And  hear her say can not walk through walls so one power down a 1,000 to go ,,, oh craponacracker Angel grabs some pillows she is going to try and fly

ANGEL GRAB HER I THINK SHE IS HEADING UPSTAIRS TO THE ROOF ,,, @#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@#$%^&*( AS IF I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH   JENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY GET BACK HERE YOU ARE NOT A BIRD AND THOSE POT HOLDERS ARE ******** NOT************** FEATHERS

SharpEye1

Feb-23

Jenny....STOP!  Come with me......I had a different way in mind regarding what type of powers you have.  Instead of bringing bodily harm to yourself trying to figure it out, let's start with you taking PTG's hand and see if you get a reaction!

JENNY WREN........BOUNDARIES!!  Not THAT type of reaction....I mean do you discern a prescence (like a mage) or a spell, or something?  That will at least let us know what we're dealing with and it will determine if you have that power.  Two birds with one stone! wink

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-24

I peer closely at PTG.  "Anyone home?"

PTG says nothing.  He does not even react to my voice.

"That's not right" I scratch my head.

"Can you sense anything?"

I look to Sharpeye.  "I'm no exorcist, but if PTG is in there, I know how to get his attention."

"A spell?!"

"An amulet?"

"Cake?"

"Thanks," I take the offered piece, then turn to Randy and Sharpeye.  Through a thick mouthful of chocolate I answer "I just have to piss him off".

I take one more bite, then slam the rest of it on top of PTG's head.  I roll up my sleeves and pinch his cheeks.  Giving them a firm wobble I begin to chant...

"Oh PTG...

Where thee be?

Don't ye flee

Thou needs to pee

Oh PTG

I have Brie!

Hey, there's a flea

On your knee!

Oh PTG

Where is the key?

Listen to me

I'll count to three..

One-"

I'm punched in the face and land flat on my back.

"Shut UP, you infuriating woman!!"

I sit up.  "Well, I got him to the surface.  Now what?"

PTG (anotherPTG)

Feb-24

My mind is here and yet is not here.

I am somewhat rudely awaked by a familiar voice and the smell of cordite.

I wait for a second as my brain processes these important thoughts.

FLEEEEE!!!!!!

I try to escape from the “here” as fast as I can but am held back by my chair???

Manacles?? Chains??

I try to glance down but am also hogtied by my own huggie jacket!

Who is the dastardly enemy that has done this to me?

With every fibre of my being and super human strength, I split my jacket

down to the seams and shred it.

I glance at the open mouths of Mrs Fletcher and Angel as they realise what I have done.

“Dastardly FOE! Demonic ENEMY!!!!

You Harpie from the other Realm. I saved you from a fate worse than eternal damnation in Hell and you repay me like this!”

My hands are now free and I launch myself at Jenifer!

Only to be bowled over and banjaxed by the Cap’n closely followed by Opel’s soup ladle and finished off by the flat of Pup’s sword.

“STOP this madness NOOOWWW!!!” roars an incandescent Cap’n “And explain yourself”

“We are about to go to war with our enemies and you behave like this with our colleague.

“What on earth is wrong with you?”

While I watch, Jenifer tries once more to soar in this air, only to be grounded by her own attire. Naked she may have gotten away with it!

STOP HER!!

Jenifer rounds on my prone form and attempts to make me eat a stick of dynamite! Which I spit out before she can light it!

They are all waiting!

“When I was reconnoitring the tunnels in the Bone Kingdom I saw little piles of a deep blue crystal that the enemy troops were gathering together with reverence and great care.

“While I watched, occasionally one of the guards would tip his lance with one of them and then touch a nearby rat while saying some incantation.

“Pooff! The rat squealed and then lay dead.

“The crystals must be a deadly poison if mishandled.

“Around Jenifer’s neck is a ringlet of these crystals. Enough to kill us all instantly!

“Where has she got them from? I’ve only seen them before in the other Realm when she was Looking for Grim and I was looking for her.

“What incantations has she used to get back here with us?

I MUST FLEEEEE with that necklace to save us all!!!”