Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 285153 views.

SO IT HAS BEGUN.  JEN JUST MAKE SURE YOUR AMULET IS OPEN TO GRIFF.  HE IS SMART AND TRUSTWORTHY.  HE HAS SEEN BATTLE BEFORE.  IF THEY SEND HARPY'S AFTER YOU.  LET HIM TAKE CARE OF THEM.  HE IS QUITE GOOD AT IT.   I SEE YOU HAVE YOUR CLOAK.  GOOD DON'T WANT A FROZEN BOOOOMMMMER .  I LIFTED TWO MORE SACKS TO GRIFF'S BACK THESE ARE SPECIAL SACKS.  I SHOWED HER SHE DID NOT NEED TO UNTIE THEM TO REACH IN FOR MORE STICKS OF DYNAMITE  ON THE OUTSIDE WAS  AN OPENING BIG ENOUGH TO REACH IN AND GRAB MORE.   

THEN I LOOKED INTO GRIFF'S EYES, AND THOUGHT.  DO TAKE SPECIAL CARE OF YOUR RIDER SHE CAN GET A BIT EXCITED WHEN BLOWING UP THING.  KEEP HER SAFE AND ABOVE ALL KEEP YOURSELF FROM HARM.   

THEN I LOOKED AT JEN,   ENJOY YOURSELF AND DESTROY ALL THAT OPPOSE US.  FOR THEY ARE PURE EVIL.  AND THIS REALM HAS ENOUGH EVIL WITH ADDING MORE.     I STEP BACK TO GIVE THE GRIFFIN AND THE DRAGONS LOTS OF ROOM TO TAKE OFF.  

SUGAR AND SPICE REASSURE ME THAT GRIFF WILL BE FINE HE IS IMMORTAL.   I KNOW IT THOUGHT TO THEM BUT I STILL WORRY.   HE MAY BE BUT JEN IS NOT.  AT LEAST I DON'T THINK SHE IS. 

BEFORE CAP GETS AIRBORNE, I USE MY AMULET TO TELL HIM I ONLY HAVE THE CART BUT WILL ASK OUR NEIGHBORS FOR THE USE OF THEIR WAGONS.  

ALSO I TELL HIM I HAVE BEEN GATHERING RUNES AS I HAVE MADE MY WAY AROUND THE AREAS CLOSE BY LOOKING FOR FOODS FOR THE KITCHEN WHICH ARE NOT IN SEASON JUST NOW.  THAT IS WHERE I HAVE COME UP WITH THE EXTRA BOOM STICKS FOR JEN.   

THEY ARE YOURS WHEN YOU RETURN.  I STEP BACK TO LET HIM GET ON HIS WAY. 

I HAD PUT THEM IN THE BARN TO KEEP THEM AWAY FROM PTG'S BROOM.  THE BLOODY THING KNOWS NOT TO COME INTO THE BARN WITHOUT PERMISSION.  THAT IS THE ONE PLACE IT DOES NOT COME FOR FEAR OF BECOMING A TOY FOR MY BABIES.  THEN I START TO WANDER WHERE IS THAT BLOODY STICK.  I HAVE NOT SEEN IT AND I AM NOT SURE PTG EVEN KNOWS WHERE IT IS.  OH, WELL.  THAT IS NOT MY PROBLEM IT IS HIS.  I JUST HOPE THE THING SHOWS UP AGAIN IF THINGS START FALLING AROUND HERE AGAIN. 

I HEAD FOR THE BARN BY WAY OF THE KITCHEN FOR COFFEE. 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-11

I have no idea what I'm doing.

I have no idea who the enemy is.

I have no idea what my targets are.

Oh well, it appears nothing has changed.

I scratch what I assume is a Griffin named Griff behind the ears.  "You seem familiar.  Did you once avenge my death with a kamikaze dive through the bridge of a nefarious blimp?"

Griff does not answer and takes flight.  It is wonderful.

Everything looks like ants below.  Oh, wait - they are ants.  I appear to have some cake on my shoe.  "Gerroff!"

An amulet around Griff's neck lights up and a heads up display shows me a target below. "Handy!"

I light my first stick of dynamite and take a deep breath.

"Oh I was flying through the air one day..." 

BOOM

"In the very merry month of May- I mean March..."

BOOM

"They were taken by surprise."

BOOM

"By a girl with sparkly thighs"

BOOM

"Look at them all run away..."

BOOM

"I fly along so daintily.."

BOOM

"I'm as graceful as can be!"

PPPRFFFT

"Sorry, gas." 

BOOM

MrsFletcher

Mar-12

"BOOM!..."BOOM!"....BOOM!!!!!"   "Ange!"...I yell back trying to be heard over Cap.Randy's and Jens "LOUD!!!"  Booming Raid......When No replay was forth coming behind me, I started to Panic!!!  cold_sweat  Angel!  Are you hurt in anyway?   open_mouth   "Still no replay dear friends....So turned around only to become "amazed" by how Angel Eyes had turned into the Snowy Owl Fledglings "Owl Eyes!  "Wow!!"  "Oh Pup, Angel answer back."  unamused  "I now see why all The Very Young Orphaned Animals were told by the "Northern Queen to flee to the Other Kingdoms Pup....Their Parents where being Slaughtered for not giving up their very young for combat training by both the White Orcs and Murdoch!!!!  rage  "Angel...I swear by all that Holy in our Kingdoms that those two will pay dearly for whats being done to this once Beautiful and Peaceful Land!!!  After this battle is done I too know that Charlie will be needing us all to see that all of these Sweet Young'uns will be well taking care of and boy do I look forward to being there all the way!   Hummm, Hey Snow.... how would you like to have a Little White Wolf Cub to take under you mighty Dragon wing?...blush..."Humph!" Snow answer's back disgruntle like!"....unamused  Know you'll be helping Charlie also right hand Companion Dragon Warrior Angel?   It was just then did Snow show me through Her own Angry, Dark Red Sparking  Eyes an "Huge White Orc Leader directing a  group of His Catapult crew too fire their Missiles directly  toward Captain Randy and Frost!!! ...angry... Angel...Look at what that  S--o-B is so proudly wearing over his shoulders as a White Fur Cape....."It's the White Pups at Jacobs Farms Parents Skins right Pup?"  I believe so Angel...Now COME ON Angel... Let's Go Surprise those sorry Villains with Our Super Dragon Warrior combat Moves shall we and do Captain Randy Proud!!!    TOO DRAGON WARRIORS Everywhere!!!!!  YEIIIIIIIEEEE!!!!!  

Randytb

Mar-14

I can see and hear the BOOM BOOMS and the cry of victory coming over the waves of air from Jen as she lets more go and we can near STTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEERIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT GERONIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Griff and I link and he says Cap this one is a natural and seems to be having so much fun.

I can hear Griff but be careful Charlie would skin me alive if any thing happened to you or Jen and for now do not go past the Harbor and would be a good idea to let Jen blow up any boats that we do not already know are wrecks but until we know more about The Vikings make sure Jen does not attack any of them we do not need to start a war with them if we can get them on our side.

I see Griff turn back over the Harbor

Frost **** RIDER**** land in a safe spot Snow and Pup will follow

Frosts lands and Snow right behind us,,, I get down from Frost and call Pup and Angel..

They both have glazed looks and Pup still going on about the baby animals  from The Northern Islands

Pup Pup look at me... she goes on YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so I shake her ,,, she looks at me startled what what what ??? why are you shacking me Cap??

I ask her did you fly through any thing that looks like fog??

What?? why ask me I am only the rider ..... watch your mouth young lady... Pup shakes her head and looks at me then Angel who seems to be in a fog.

Snow did you see any thng fog like??

Yes Leader right at the edge of The Bone Kingdom ,,, okay Pup Angel come here Frost Snow expand and link us<<<>>>

We found a cloud of what The Golden Queen warned me about years ago,,,, it makes you hallucinate,,, Frost and Snow can clear your minds ,,, this is not The Dragons fault for it does not effect them but now we know it is around we need to protect you I have the powder back at my cottage.

For now We fly above any grey fog,

What about the White Orge and that white pelt on his shoulders??and the baby animals from The Northern Island>>>

Pup you have this is your mind already and the fog just made it seem real,,, The White Orge will not show himself yet and the Catapults are ours they are being placed on our side ready for attack.

Angel says hey what are we waiting for lets go ,,, I see she is okay as well as Pup so I make on like we are planing what to do they both will forget what was in there mind

Okay lets go piss of some ugglies

Frost and Snow fly high until we see The Skull Maw Frost and Snow drop us off on the upper points .. okay lets go as well climb down we run into a few guards and take care of them ,, we run to the shore line and start blowing up any holes we see ,,,, that is like hitting a hornets nest,,,

the eniems come pouring out climbing over the dead bodies I yell circle and Pup Angel and I are back to back and the fight is on.

Swords,, Sai's Mace and Staff fly as the enemy it cut to pieces ..... Some start to run back to get inside and Pup and Angel go after them when I call NO let them go lets get out of here and get back this is the start of what we will face.

We climb to the tower and Frost and Snow take us back .

SharpEye1

Mar-15

Wow, oh, WOW!  That was exhausting but thrilling......my first real life battle!  Who knew  I would take to this like a duck to water?!  All this time being a reporter had it's investigative and dangerous moments, but nothing compared to this.  Cap stops us just when it's getting good and says we have to go back, that this is just the start of what we're in for.  Well, okay then......bring it on!!  I'm ready and raring to go!!!!!!!!

MrsFletcher

Mar-16

"But!...But!...Captain Randy, It was sooooo real to Me!!!?....scream....."Do you think that maybe it wasn't just a dream, Fog  or something like that but instead it was what that  Nasty White Ogre  is planning to do in the future and I picked up His Villainous thoughts purely  by accident?"   "Sorry too about....about acting that way Captain Randy....disappointed....I was just soooo darn scared plus angry too!!!   "Hey Angel!  Your "Owl Eyes" were Awesome though!"   wink   

Randytb

Mar-16

We get back and darling Opel has hot tea and coffee and a snack so we can unwind.

Both Angel and Pup are pumped the adrenaline sky high.

I look around and see Jen is still out ,,, just then we hear a muffled BOOM , yep she still doing her thing

Angel your face is glowing and I am so proud of you and you Pup job well done on her training but she still has more to learn and that is up to you.

I call Opel ,,,, you hiding PTG ?? she winks naw he be taking a cat nap over there on da couch,

Seems he ran into me frying pan going out da back door hehehe.

Da bump not so big but the headache now dat be a different horse of an otter color hehehe.

You all relax now supper in 2 hours

Now back to you Pup I know you thought it was real but that is what that fog does we are lucky you only got a bit of it  from what the Golden Queen told me it can drive you totally insane but she told me what to use against it

I will make up some necklaces before supper and when we go out you must wear them.

Let me explain Pup about the White Orge he was the head honcho around here doing what he wanted when ever he wanted and just for fun he would behead one of his cronies and feed his hounds just to watch them fight over the body.

Sick sick .

That all changed during the last huge battle were the War Lords the dark magic decided they would rule and used the army's to do there battles they were all mutated into what you see today all muscle no brains all except The White Org who when he lost the battle with Dragons the good people of MC Land and  our troops that ended up in this land and the battle 

He was punished severally in front of all the War lords and was banished into a swamp land barren of any normal life as we know it.

We never thought we would see him again but he has risen and the War Lords made him a deal finish the job and he would be rewarded  but Pup he is so crazy so filled with hate and revenge to get his prize (((( ME)))) that he will not listen he will do what ever it takes to get me and clear this land of every living creature and human  

This is why he is so dangerous and why he will sit back give orders until the time is right to attack and it will then be HIM AGAINST ME

Pup you and Angel have to work really hard and Pup learn how to use your connection to Snow as I do with Frost ,, Brulle and Jewel.

Okay I have a few thungs to check on you two go clean up for supper.

MrsFletcher

Mar-22

"Wow Angel!"  Did ya get that?  grin  We're getting Specially made Necklaces now....(If you could literally see Pup and Angel for real now dear Friends you'd see them "beaming brightly" from ear to ear!  heart_eyes)   Hey Angel, I can't seem to get over seeing you with those Amazing "Owl Eyes"......Huuuuuum....Think you and I should ask Captain Randy and Charlie about  getting an Owl Companion for you?.....Oh boy!....Angel, I didn't even ask...... do you even want a "Special Warrior Companion"?  Sorry about that....sweat..... Guess I did it again...Sigh...that Pup thingy that Captain Randy always cautioning me about....Look over there Angel!  I do believe those "Tweetie Birds" that were circling PTG's Noggin..(after His meeting with his into Opals Mighty Frying Pan dear Friends...hee, hee, hee!) have finally departed and He's rousing that "Famous Castle Sweeper" body off of the Tea Room Parlors Couch.....Should we go and inform....Nope...won't have too cause here He comes now......     

Randytb

Mar-22

I look up from my note book and see it is almost dark,,

Holycraponacracker I better jump in the shower and get to the Tea Room Opel would bonk me silly with her mighty rolling pin or heaven help my head if it get the mighty frying pan.

I look back at my notes and yep that is it as I put the final touches to Pup and Angel's necklaces

They look so pretty yet pack a lot of power for the wearer ,

Humm I should check my notes on how to make for males PTG sure could use one.

I stop by the critters yard and give hugs and treats to Blossom Cheery Stump and Fang who are playing solider in the mud.

You two better clean up before Charlie sees ya you know how she is about her place being kept clean .

I see the boys filling up some carts with Rune Stones I yell over okay enough for tonight supper time go clean up and see you later in The Tea Room.

As I enter The Tea Room I see poor PTG holding his head and moaning ,, looks a tad wobbly and his hand does not cover that rather nasty looking bump on his forehead.

Man it smells so good wonder what Miss Katt and Opel has made us tonight.

• Edited March 22, 2020 1:00 pm  by  Randytb