Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 275416 views.
Randytb

Apr-18

Well that was a mild dressing down not as bad as I thought she would throw at me,\And she is right I am very tired and dust bunnies fighting with me grey matter and dodging short circutes that me grey matter never really managed to fix so yeah I am tired but one more thing to do then maybe I can get some shut eye.

I duck as those red birds go crazy trying to catch the bukkerflies.

I am glad those mice and bunnies are in half shells and not poping all over the place  just have to watch for piles I wonder how they do that ? stop in mid air dump then off again??

I shake my head yeah Cap you are losing it .

Msg 57.1697 deleted
Randytb

Apr-21

I can hear the water lapping on the shore and see The Light House to my right good place to sit and give my dust bunnies a rest.

Being a Cancer any thing to do with water and sand.. water falls.. quiet babbling brooks .. always calms me down .

I lean my sword and my Sai against thr tree close at hand if needed.

Hum I should hang out a sign,,,

*********OUT TO LUNCH *****************

Today's Menu

Rabbit Stew

Fried Chicken

Egg Noodle Soup

Yep losing it big time

SharpEye1

Apr-21

CAP'S BOYS ARE WATCHING OVER PTG SO PUP AND I CAN RESUME OUR PATROLS.  WE'RE ABOUT TO HEAD BACK  WHEN I SEE CAP.  HEY, PUP...LOOK DOWN THERE......CAP JUST SEEMS TO BE HANGING OUT AT THE HARBOR.  WHADDA YA SAY WE HAVE A BIT OF FUN TO LIGHTEN THINGS UP AROUND HERE?

PUP LOOKS A LITTLE ANXIOUS BUT ASKS WHAT I'M THINKING.  LET'S GET SNOW TO ZOOM TOWARD CAP, YA KNOW...LIKE IN DIVE BOMB FASHION, THEN SWIRL AROUND AND AROUND THE TREE HE'S LEANIN' AGAINST.  DOESN'T THAT SOUND LIKE FUN?!

OK, LET'S DOOOO IT! grinning  JERONIMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  UH-OH.........PUP GET SNOW TO PULL UP FAST!!!!!  TOO LATE, JUST AS WE WERE HONING IN, CAP DECIDES TO STAND UP AND, UH, WELL, HIS JAW CONNECTED WITH SNOW'S  WING, AND DOWN HE TUMBLED OVER AND OVER, LANDING IN THE WATER..........WE SEE HIS RED FACE POP UP AND HE'S SPUTTERING WATER AND BELLOWING.....

YIKES!!  C'MON PUP, WE BETTER GET OUT OF HERE LIKE....NOW!!!!!!!!!scream

MrsFletcher

Apr-27

As I gaze up at the bright sun above me.....Oh my....why am laying prone here (flat as a pancake dear Friends) looking up at all of these Tweedy Birdies open_mouthcirculating a few feet above my poor head?  Help me please Captain Randy cause your Pup could sure use some mighty powerful Noggin Medicine right about now....And please don't anyone tell me that I just happened to fall off my Beloved Snow cause you do...angry....Me oh my...what would I give to have one of Charlies soft warm cuddly huggy blankets right this very minutes...kissing_heart...Yup..sure could use a table spoon of Miss Opals strongest Head achy time right about now cause it feels like Angel done whacked Me a little wee bit too hard this time....sleeping... 

Randytb

May-1

Sputter cough gag cough !@#()_)(*&^@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()_+_)( CRAPONACRACKER WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR SNOW??

Then I see Pup sit up and holding her head and asking me to help her up and needs Opels strong noggin medicine.

I growl at her and say I am going to give her more than Opel's Noggin juice you could have drowned me and where is your cahoot?? left you to face the music alone huh?

I try and stand up to get out of the water that is slapping me against the pier and the pain from hell hits me

#$%^&*()__)(*&^%$$%^&()_MY BACK owie fudge owie

Snow come here get me out of here before the pier breaks my back.

Snow take me as gentiley as she can and I tell her take me to my cottage and you Pup can walk back and think about what you did .

I tell Snow go back and get her in 5 minutes and you Young lady GROUNDED FOR TWO DAYS Frost will hunt for you understand?  Yes Great Warrior I am so sorry === never mind that you are supposed to be teaching Pup not playing games

I open my Amulet to Angel MY COTTAGE ASAP

I see Angel waiting as Snow gently lets me down where as my feet touch the ground I crumble #$%^&*()__)(*&^%$#

Angel help me inside I need you to hook up my stretcher.

Um Cap I think you better get out of those wet cloths first no?

I can barely move the pain is that bad but I manage to get the wet clothes off and grit my teeth as I aly down and pull the covers over me/

Okay Angel you can turn around now.

First uncover my feet and see that strap there wrap it around each ankel and pull it tight now come to the head of the bed and strap the holster around my chest .

Now turn the wheel untill I say stop

But Cap I do not want to hurt you more ,,, JUST DO IT IT WILL PULL MY SPINE BACK INTO PLACE

I feel the pain as the stretcher tightens I hear a pop or two

Okay Angel enough for now ,,, but DO NOT LET GO  not until you lock the wheel ,,, look for a small hook thats goes over a spook and will lock it.

Okay found it but she had to pull a bit more to hook it and red hot pokers shot up my spine.

@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&*^%^$%#@#$%^&*()_+POOI&^#$%^&*()_ sheesh that owies

Okay better now but could you go tell Opel what happened she has a good potion for pulled muscles.

Okay Cap don't move I will be right back I laugh OWWWWWWW funny lady

She is back with the potion and Opel .

Well lookie whats ya have done again.

Angel will explain it all to you now won't ya Angel?

Ya huh as she hans her head.

With Opel's help I drink the hot tea with the potion .

Come Angel he will sleep now as that drink will knock him out and you will come back every half hour and turn the wheel one turn no more understand.

But but Opel I am afraid to hurt him,, now now lill one he will be fine just no more than one turn I have to get back to cookin  and will look in after supper and bring him a plate now go.

WelshShelley

May-1

Mrs Fletcher, asked me me to pop in and say Howdy, so "Howdy".

I'm not stopping, coz I see u lot are not Keeping a safe Distance  scream  mask and look at the state of your hands, when was the last time you lot washed them astonished raised_hand. Now where's that hose pipe?!?!

Oh and why is that parlour door bulging????? So that's where the World's Supply of toilet rolls went, shame on you. disappointed

Ok, I have seen enough, I'm going back to my hole in the ground in The Welsh Valleys. 

I'l be back, when Lockdown is over this time with the Welsh Rugby Squad singing Delilah and the All Blacks doing the Haka

Welsh Rarebit stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Randytb

May-2

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SNORT SNORT ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

???????????????????????? WHO DAT????ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ANGEL ??? PUP??? OPEL??? ZZZZZZZZ SNORT DO I SMELLL WABIT???

SharpEye1

May-4

I KEPT TURNING THE KNOB ONE TURN, LIKE CAP SAID.  MISS OPEL CAME IN WITH A PLATE FOR CAP BUT I TOLD HER HE MUST BE DREAMIN' UP A STORM CUZ HE KEEPS MUMBLING IN HIS SLEEP.  NOT SURE WHAT'S IN THAT POTION BUT IT SURE HAS HIM GOIN' LOL

MISS OPEL SAID THERE'S NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT AND SHE'D SIT WITH CAP A WHILE, AFTER WAKING HIM AND GETTING HIM TO EAT HIS SUPPER, THEN BACK TO THE STRETCHING CONTRAPTION.

I GO OFF IN SEARCH OF PUP, WHO I KNOW MUST BE FEELING AS BADLY AS I DO ABOUT A PRANK GONE SO WRONG, TO LET HER KNOW HOW CAP IS COMING ALONG!

MrsFletcher

May-5

Angel, do ya see how his Eyes keeps twitching and He keeps mumbling something about smelling "Wabits?"  smile   Surely He's not dreaming about the Special Rooms Past and still very "Special Comrades"......Hummmmm......Captain Randy....Oh, Captain Randy....is Grim and Miss Roo in there with you also....???   grin   How about PTG Captain Randy....We really better start looking for Him once more now that Summer is rapidly coming to the Castle and who knows what Adventures are in store for us.....Sigh....unamused....Miss Opal...could you and Miss Katt please watch over the Captain while Angel and I go and change our own duds then find Snow and Frost too to be certain they are well fed and comfortable also.  Afterward, We will be back quicker then a "Bunny Wabit" can Hoppity Hop right Angel?!!!   blush