Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 299399 views.
SharpEye1

May-16

UH OH!  I HEAR CAP YELLING TO COME GET HIM SO I HIGHTAIL IT TO HIS ROOM!  HE SAYS HE'S GOTTA GO BAD AND TO GET HIM OUT OF THE STRETCHER, SO I RELEASE THE BRAKE ON THE WHEEL AND UNTIE HIM.  HE TAKES OFF RUNNING FOR THE LOO.....I GUESS THAT STRETCHER WORKED.......LOL

Randytb

May-17

AS SOON AS MY FEET WERE FREE I JUMPED OUT OF THE BED ALMOST KNOCKING ANGEL INTO THE WALL.

I RAN AS  FAST AS I COULD PRAYING BLADDER DO NOT FAIL ME NOW.

STOOPED DEAD IN MY TRACKS AND SAID HOLY CRAPONACRACKER YOU ARE ONE VERY STUPID IDJIT... YOU HAVE A FULLY OPERATIONAL BATHROOM N YOUR COTTAGE SO WHY THE RUSH TO THE TEA ROOM???

A PAIN HIT MY BLADDER AND BUCKLED MY KNEES I ALMOST KISSED THE DIRT.

I LOOKED TOWARDS THE TEA ROOM AND THOUGHT THERE IS NO WAY I CAN MAKE IT THERE NOR BACK TO MY COTTAGE AS I STOOD THERE FAMILY JEWELS HELD TIGHT LEGS CROSSED AND DOING A JIG.

WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO WHERE TO MORE LIKE IT.

I TURN AND RAN TO THE NEAREST BRUSH ZIPPER HALF WAY DOWN AND IT STICKS ON NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

COME ON YOU HAVE TO WORK I CAN NOT CUT YOU OPEN SEEING I HAVE ON MY SPECIAL INDESTRUCTIBLE PANTS GIVEN TO ME BY PTG'S FAIRY GODMOTHER.

IT FINALLY OPENS AND OMG THE RELIEF

THANK GOD THIS BUSH IS HIGH ENOUGH TO HIDE ME,,,

??????? HOW MUCH CAN ONE BLADDER HOLD?????

I AM DRENCHED IN SWEAT AND LEGS FEEL LIKE A WET NOODLE BUT MADE IT.

I LOOK AROUND TO SEE NO ONE IS NEAR SO I PULL MYSELF TOGETHER AND SLOWLY WALK BACK TO MY COTTAGE TO CHANGE MY SHIRT AND THINK ABOUT A FITTING PUNISHMENT FOR THOSE THREE HOOLIGANS

I WILL GO  TAD EASIER ON ANGEL SHE DID UNTIE ME BEFORE IT WAS TO LATE BUT MAN THAT WAS CUTTING IT SHORT.

I AM GOING TO HAVE FIGURE OUT A SAFETY SWITCH TO UNLOCK THAT WHEEL/

AFTER I CLEAN UP AND CHANGE MY SHIRT I CALL ON THE AMULET

PUP  ANGEL AND SNOW OPEN FIELD 5 MINUTES

SharpEye1

May-18

OH DEAR!  WHAT NOW, I WONDER.....I GO FIND PUP SO WE CAN GET SNOW AND MEET CAP IN THE FIELD.  ARE WE GOING TO DO MORE DRILLS BEFORE THE BIG BATTLE THAT'S SURELY RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER?!  OOOH, THAT'LL BE FUN, RIGHT PUP?

I'M NOT SO SURE, ANGEL....BY THE SOUND OF CAP'S VOICE, IT'S MORE LIKELY WE'RE ABOUT TO GET OUR PUNISHMENT FOR OUR PRANK GONE WRONG.  BUT, PUP, IT WASN'T LIKE IT WAS ON PURPOSE.....IT HAPPENED BY ACCIDENT!  DO YOU THINK CAP WILL UNDERSTAND THAT AND GO EASY ON US????????????????

WE'LL SEE, ANGEL, NOW LET'S GO BEFORE WE MAKE IT WORSE BY BEING LATE.......................

MrsFletcher

May-21

"Boy oh boy Angel!"....Sure don't know how things could get any worse with our Captain Randy...unamused....Hummmm.....Sigh...."Wait a second here!"  smile  "I think I just might have a solution to what may be ailing our Glorious Leader!"   Angel...when was the last time Captain Randy took a well deserved "Vacation" and just relaxed for a week or two?  "That's what I thought too!"  A loooonnnggg time ago right?!!!  Well the Jacob Family has been requesting that we all get together at their Farm for a week or two doesn't that sound like a perfect idea??  grin  Maybe some of our other friends like PTG, Roo, and Welsh Rabbit would like to join us also....hint, hint...blush...Opal and Miss Katt already said that they would love to go on ahead of us in order to prepare the goodies and swap favorite recipes too.   And Salty said that He and some of the other Castle inhabitants would take over the keeping of the Tea Room while we are resting at the Jacobs Farm.   "Come on Angel, lets put this idea to Captain Randy OK?"

MrsFletcher

May-26

As we enter this Scene dear Friends we will find Angel and Pup sipping their cold lemonades and just relaxing....grin....."Isn't this the life of leisure and tranquility Angel that we have been lacking for such an awfully long time?"   relieved  "Yup...it certainly is that Pup...What say you we had on back to the Kitchen for some of Opals d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s lip smacking..."BANG!...BANG!...BOOM!"  scream  "What the heck was that Pup?"   "That?"  pensive  Why that's just the Captain giving Jacob's Young'uns  rides on the Old Putt, Putt that's all...Boy does that ever bring back Memories of the first time Captain Randy ever placed me in back of Him then yelled......"Hang on tight Kid cause it might be a bumpy one and your Granny Fletcher would have my guts for garters if I should lose you along the way!!"   All I can say Angel is that I fell in love with that old bucket of nuts and bolts Putt, Putt that very day as we sped along the Castles roads and trails.....yelling....WHEEEEEeeeeeee all the way!!  blush  It still amazes me that Captain Randy didn't become deaf that day....

Randytb

May-27

I was about ready to scream into the Amulet for those two hooligans that the longer they make me wait the mader I will get and there punishment will be TEN times harder.

Just as I am about to blow some ear drums off I see Snow slowly coming my way and yep there they are and about bloody time.

Frost lands like a feather next to me and says *Rider* go easy on them they I am sure they meant no harm and with all the stress we are under I am sure Pup was only trying to ease it a bit and combine play time with some training for Snow.

I was a bit taken aback for this is not Frost's way he never talks this way or any way except war matters,,, but thinking about his wise words gives me a moment of thought.

I turn back and see two heads bowed and hands behind there backs ready for a royal dressing down by me.

LOOK AT ME==== there heads raise and our eyes meet ,,, my heart skips a beat and a lump jumps into my throat,,,,

#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@#%^&*()_+_)(*& I mumble under my breath ,,, how in hell do I handel this ??

I can not stand to see a woman cry it tears me apart and here standing before me is my rambunctious Pup who I jave almost raised and love as if she was my daughter and our beloved Angel that we have have grown to love and rely on as our ace reporter/ in training to be a warrior.

Both have tears in there eyes and Pup's lip in a pout.

I stare hard but the words will not come.

Frost nudges me with his nose.

Snow is bowing her head under her huge chest.

My heart almost breaks.

I clear my throat and say ,,, about time you showed up what did you do take the long way around the Castle ???

They both started to talk at once,,,, okay okay enough I was going to come hard on you three but on second thought I will go easy on you ,,, all three looked at me with huge smiles yes even Snow snarled a Dragon smile.

Wait not so fast you are not getting away Scot free.

Snow you will be grounded for two days not to fly even to hunt Frost will feed you,,, as for you two hand over your weapons all of them and report to Opel for one week of KP understand?

You will be peeling spuds and cutting onions and vegies as Opel and Miss Katt need,,,, you will also clean up the kitchen and Tea Room after all the meals sweeping and washing all floors and NO you can NOT use PTG'S broom/

Oh and do not forget the bathrooms and showers I want them spic and span clean enough to eat off of /

Now hop to it before I change my mind and hand you what I was going to do to you.

They flew away .

Frost nudged me as to say Thank You okay Frost take Snow to your cave and watch her.... ** RIDER****

Feeling good about not blasting them I headed for my cottage to clean up when I heard crackling in my Amulet

I could finally make out Mrs. Fletcher hum she must have talked to Pup before she meet me with Angel and Pup told Angel Her Grannies idea for a vacation at Jacob's farm.

Oh that does sound like a good idea but the girls need to see I am serious so maybe I will cut the KP down a few days.

I head for a shower and get ready for supper I am starving.

• Edited May 27, 2020 3:46 pm  by  Randytb
MrsFletcher

May-28

Oh bonkers Angel...disappointed_relieved...it's back to peeling spuds and cutting up onions we go...dang it all anyway....Hummmm...sigh..at least Captain didn't order Us to clean the Bathrooms with our "Tooth Brushes"...that's good news isn't it?  Poor Snow being....grounded is the worse punishment of all for a Dragon...cry...it really is breaking my heart to see how sad She is in thinking how She's disappointing Captain Randy when it wasn't really any of Her fault but ours entirely...Do you think there's anything we can say to the Captain in order to have Him change His mind even a wee bit?   No?  persevere  Just let it go and comfort Snow as best we can?   OK Angel...Now lets go and see about peeling us some spuds...grumble, grumble,,,,blushwink....    

Randytb

Jun-4

I wish I could see Pup and Angel's faces as Opel greets them at the door with there toothbrushes to clean the bathrooms and toilets .

After I showered and changed into clean cloths I went to see Frost and Snow.

I could hear tinkle tinkle as I entered the cave ,,, that meant one thing my poor Snow was crying.

She heard me and turned her head so I would not see her tears that turn into small ice cubes as they fall.

I said in a soft voice ,,, Snow look at me my beauty,

She slowly turned and our eyes met mine were as wet as hers  it was heartbraking for me but I had to be firm,

Snow I am sorry if what I did was so hard on you but even though you are over 80 years old you are still a baby and because you were raised outside of the Dragon family you are still learning the Dragons way but you will learn all for you have me and mostly your big brother Frost to teach you.

It has only been a few hours that I grounded you but I am lifting that as of now ,,, go join Frost and hunt.

I huge her huge neck and kissed her nose and whispered fly my beauty fly.

I walked her to the cave entrance and sent her to join Frost ... she spread her huge wings * grinned * bellowed and took to the air.

It is such an awesome site to see a Dragon in flight.

I called Frost on my Amulet  FROST=== *RIDER* Snow is joining you happy hunting.

*****RIDER******

I walk to The Tea Room feeling good in my heart now on to my two scallywags that will not get off that easy.

Werecatqueen

Jun-4

THERE IS ONLY ONE BONE KING AND HIS NAME IS HELLIGI, THE RED DEATH! I FIND IT DISGUSTING HE WAS CHASED OUT OF HIS OWN HOME BY UNDERFAIL INVADERS! HE AND THE MANSION WARLORDS WERE THERE FIRST!

Sorry had to shout for a minute

-Meliora

MrsFletcher

Jun-5

Oh my aching back Angel!....sweat......Well at least everything is spit-spot clean even to Captain Randy's high standards that's for sure....Oh, oh Angel I do believe I hear Him coming into the Kitchen this very second.....