Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Event Ghosts/Floaters - What they look l   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Nov-8 by LvlSlgr; 3186 views.
LvlSlgr

Nov-8

With so many ghosts/floaters in each of the Events, it can be a bit confusing to find the right one. I thought it would be helpful to see what each one looks like. Since we're in the middle of the Fall Event, I'm starting with that one. When we get to the other seasonal events, I'll add the others. I will list them in the order they're found in the albums.

Fall/Halloween Event

Green Ghosts

Yellow Ghosts 

Red Ghosts

Blue Ghosts

Haunted Houses

Violet Ghosts

Black Cats

Azure Ghosts

Witches

Autumn Owls

Night Bats

Bright Companions

Fall Umbrellas

Sly Squirrels

Halloween Pups

Carnival Masks

Holiday Hats

Strange Shoes

Cheerful Skeletons

Shrine Items

Musical Instruments

Unique Exhibits

Magic Scrolls

Autumn Gifts

Winter/Christmas Event

Since this post/message is getting so long - and will only get longer - I decided it would be best to do each event in a separate post. The Winter/Christmas Event can be found in msg 15. Here is a link - 

Winter/Christmas Floaters

Spring/Easter Event

Since this post/message is getting so long - and will only get longer - I decided it would be best to do each event in a separate post. The Spring/Easter Event can be found in msg 16. Here is a link - 

Spring/Easter Floaters

• Edited December 22, 2023 9:25 pm  by  LvlSlgr

That looks great and has refreshed my aging memory, will be bookmarking this page.

LvlSlgr

Nov-9

Trixie Belle (AnnaDownes01) said:

will be bookmarking this page.

Good idea. However, Tammy27 stickied it so that it will always appear. No point in doing all that work if it's just going to get lost in the shuffle.

Thanks!

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Nov-9

Well done. That Shrine Item would have got me wondering which one it was if I was asked for it. 

Is Yellow Ghost missing? Or is it just my computer?

Msg 5724.5 deleted
LvlSlgr

Nov-9

I had to delete my first reply because it was "truncated" and you couldn't see the entire message. i don't know what happened. I'll try again.

No, it's not your computer. In all my searching last night, I didn't run across the Yellow Ghost. I'll keep looking for it today.

Strange thing about the Shrine Items. In the album, they have it swapped with the Cheerful Skeletons. For some reason, I went ahead and captured the one for the Shrine Items and checked to see which book it went in. then did the same with the Cheerful Skeleton. Good thing or I would have made the same mistake.

Another thing I thought was odd about the album is that with this latest event they have a pear representing the Autumn Gifts, but the ghost/floater is an apple. I noticed that when the event first started.

ETD: The quick, little update we got on 11/13 fixed the problem with the Shrine Items and Cheerful Skeletons in the album.

• Edited November 14, 2023 1:25 am  by  LvlSlgr
Honeyphan

Nov-9

Thanks so much for this! : )

Wonderful job...

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Nov-10

I had noticed that the pear was the album but the apple the floater, but I never noticed that the Shrine Item and Skeletons had switched! How very bizarre. 

Good spotting.

Imtired2

Nov-14

Thank you!!!!

LvlSlgr

Nov-14

You're welcome. Always happy to help where I can.