Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tinker Belle, Luna and Friends   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 6/23/18 by Annikabelle {Ben} (Annikabelle); 21840 views.
KNIMtheTOAD

Apr-21

Sometimes I think I am so smart and then sometimes I think I am dumb. When I first went to work in the real adult world if I wasn't tripping over my own feet they were in my mouth. As Gilda Radner would say "NEVER MIND". You are forgiven for nothing. We've all been there, some of us just don't own up to it.

Happy Easter and Good luck on SE

TOAD/Otter/MOUSE

Happy Easter!  That was very nice of you for taking the time to write.  It really gave me a chuckle and added to this already special day :)

All the best and good luck to you four_leaf_cloverrabbit

Belle

KNIMtheTOAD

Apr-26

mmpendo,  Just listen to Andrea Bocelli's SI. He has been blind since 11/12. His middle name Angel. When you hear his voice you will know its a perfect fit. The Si CD is not really Opera. It is more like love songs.  His son sings with him on Fall on me and Gloria Gift of life is about his relationship with his son. The Video is beautiful. His duet IF ONLY with DUA LIPA and her step in pass with him stops my breath. I normally don't like most female opera singers with some exceptions. Male Tenors are my favorites . Loud Opera's bother me.  Saw Phantom of the Opera on stage was one all time favorite.  Look up Andrea's Si and let me know what you think of him.

TOAD/Otter/MOUSE 

In reply toRe: msg 215
Unfortunately, the spring event is dwindling down and I am truly going to miss it.  The comradery shown by this community is truly admirable and amazing.  Friends helping friends was definitely the motto.
Fortunately, though, summer is upon us and all of the denizens of the castle will have a lot of outdoor activities to keep them occupied:  Gardening, swimming, picnics, hiking, biking, sunning and GOLF! (fore) just to name a few.

I must give a HUGE SHOUT OUT to the developers of this enchanting game ELEPHANT GAMES.  Their creativity and involvement in our community speaks volumes.

There have definitely been some blips, glitches, bumps and impossible adventures down the road but I have gained some welcomed friends, lots of lovely bronze amphoras, tons of coin to name just a few but most of all, I had fun.

Happy summer,
Belle 

PS  I will totally miss the wiggly eggs :)

mdpetdoc

May-31

I am so sorry to see that forest fire season started early and is already displacing so many. 

To all our Canadian friends,

I hope you and your families stay safe and this forest fire season is brief.

CC to mmpendoRandytb

Thank you mdpetdoc.

To put it in perspective, in Northern Alberta, 28 active wild fires are raging and 9 are considered to be out of control over 52,000 hectares.

10,000 people have been evacuated from their homes and first responders, firefighters and numerous volunteers are working around the clock.

An acrid haze of thick smoke is making the skies of all of Alberta and  5 US states an eerie grey-orange causing health concerns.

I am praying for all involved and for rain and favourable winds.

Randytb

Jun-1

Belle'

Sending you rain from our neck of the woods ,, not the floods we have been having but plenty of rain to spare.

All Canadians especially me are with you and yours in this horrific time.

Please stay safe my friend .

Keep me updated and I will keep an eye on the weather /news here.

Randy

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Jun-1

It's sadly going to be a long hot dry summer.

Yes, it's going to be a long hot summer for Alberta and British Columbia.

Thank you both for your kind words and, yes please, send rain!! dropletdropletdropletblue_heart

CC to mdpetdocRandytb
mmpendo

Jun-4

I'll try to send some of our excess rain here in Quebec your way. 

I spent the month of May diverting a brook in my basement. June is shaping up to be wet and cold.

Every night I play the game of - will it freeze overnight and should I bring my 70 potted plants inside?

Welcome to the new normal.

But I just have weather gripes not catastrophes.

Praying for rain for those special places (BC and AB) in my heart. 

XXXXs