Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Game No. 2 -Change a Letter   Fun and Games

Started 8/17/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 659328 views.
PTG (anotherPTG)

Oct-30

FINIT

the end - French

PennyA2

Oct-31

Are we at a stand still, ladies?  I know I can't think of a word, I even poured over the dictionary. scream

LvlSlgr

Oct-31

Hi PennyA2! I used to play the game and haven't been playing for a couple of month, but I still follow what's going on. There are lots of things you can use as long as you explain what they mean ... foreign words, acronyms, proper names, etc. So we're seldom at a stand still. I'll help keep it going ...

BINIT

noun: binary digit

PennyA2

Nov-1

Hi LvlSlgr.  Thanks for letting me know but I am still stumped. lol   Hopefully someone will find something to contribute but for now I will keeping checking.  I guess I had better start doing some research.  blush  Nothing like a challenge to keep my mind active.  

PennyA2

PTG (anotherPTG)

Nov-1

That's what we do Penny ---"Seek and ye shall find"!

BINIS

LatinEdit. AdjectiveEdit. binis. dative masculine plural of binus · dative feminine plural of binus · dative neuter plural of binus · ablative masculine plural of binus ...