Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Game No. 2 - CHANGE A LETTER   Fun and Games

Started 8/17/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 599768 views.
LvlSlgr

9/26/19

KatieAn56 said:

SWUNS

What's your definition of SWUNS or SWUN if singular. I can't find it. Is it a word from a language other than English? An acronym? A proper name? Please explain.

KatieAn56

9/26/19

It's a (1) proper name Sylvester Swuns, (2) South West Undergraduate Neauro Society, (3) It's a profile name on Robolex.

• Edited September 26, 2019 3:59 pm  by  KatieAn56
LvlSlgr

9/26/19

Thanks! Adding it to the post helps.

KatieAn56

9/26/19

You're welcome. 

PTG (anotherPTG)

9/26/19

SPUNS

See the source image

LvlSlgr

9/26/19

PTG (anotherPTG) said:

SPUNS

In the past week or so I've seen about 7 or 8 words posted which I cannot find in an English dictionary nor as a proper name, acronym or foreign word when I google it. I've been ignoring these because usually everyone else has ignored them and just go on with the game. But this is happening way too often. If we're going to use different words then we need to explain what the words mean.

I really don't mean to be difficult, but I don't understand the picture posted with the word SPUNS. I found the picture online and when I click on it the caption is "Spuns og flagvaeg". Apparently that isn't English. I tried using the Google Translate app and only got "Norwegian-detected" and the translation is "spuns and the flag".  But I still don't understand what the definition is of the word "spuns".

Could you please tell me what the language is (if it's not English} and also what the word "spuns" means in English?