Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 318253 views.
Di (amina046)

1/11/20

I have Snowman and Reindeer eggs to give! Also Stone and Spiky

Debbie (Debbie1845)

1/12/20

Hi there my very dear and generous friend!! Are you enjoying the WE? Do you like the two new pets that they have added? horseoctopuspenguinboar

If the Eggs you have to donate are on your PC game: 

The Snowman Egg you may send to Dotj or Tiny Faerie.

The Reindeer Eggs you may send to Nell2 or Ree. 

If you need any help with getting those Game ID #’s , please just let me know!! 

Thank you so much!! You are always sooooo very giving to me!! 

I am truly humbled by your giving spirit and nature!!

Hugs~ Debbie kissing_heart

Di (amina046)

1/12/20

I have Tiny, but need Ree or Nell2

xoxo,Di

Debbie (Debbie1845)

1/12/20

Here you go...

Nell 2... 625622

Ree....275679

Again, my wonderful friend, thank you so  much for your very generous donation!!

Debbie kissing_heart

Di (amina046)

1/12/20

Thank you Debbie, sweet and efficient, as always!

I will not be able to gift til day change though at 8pm for me.

On ipad I have several snow white eggs, who might "pick them up"?

katiek2

1/12/20

Are we still doing Team Egg Roll?  I don't want to take down the egg WL if team still needs the eggs.  OTH I would like to start gifting regularly ASAP.  

Currently, still have 3 baby mammoth eggs; 8 Yeti eggs; 83 Snow White eggs and 176 Red Yarn Balls.  

Please let me know what the team is doing.  Thanks,

katiek

On second thought:  I am deleting all Christmas items, including eggs, from my WL, and reinstating only Ice Breath for IB Swap.  However, I will continue to gift Consortium until the eggs are gone, and am going to start gifting my regular friend list A-Z.  

• Edited January 12, 2020 4:28 pm  by  katiek2
Debbie (Debbie1845)

1/12/20

Hi Kathy!

Yes we are still doing Team Egg Roll!! It lasts through the end of the the Winter Event. snowflakesnowman
That will be in 14 days. 
You are doing such an awesome job as part of the team!! I am so glad that you have joined us this year to help us with this very Special Event.

I thank you so much, for your kindness, generosity and support! It means the world to us!!

Team Egg Roll wouldn’t be the same without you and all the contributions you are making!!

Debbie 

oiuoiu321

1/13/20

katiek, you can do what you like, of course, but I am still collecting eggs as much as before (in fact, probably a bit more since I'm not also trying to complete the CC).  So I can still use all the Egg Drop friends I can get.  I can give away up to 15 a day, and have access to only 16 friends collecting them (including you), so that I already sometimes end up at the end of the day with a couple of eggs to give away, but not the right slots for them.

Either way, thanks for being there so far!

katiek2

1/13/20

No worries, oiuoiu - I left the eggs on my WL and will gift them to you whenever you have them up on yours.  

Msg 9.1019 deleted