Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 248318 views.
LaYen

Jan-22

Hey all, I've been playing this game for at least forty million years now, and took a break, but am back and looking to add friends. I'm pretty homebound (stupid freaking cancer) so I play A LOT. And am a total people pleaser with OCD so you know that I will 100% give you the eggs off of my back, once your name comes up next alphabetically :) Also, if you need a mom I'm here for you. 

LaYen

736348  **edited because apparently typing in numbers in the correct order is V V HARD. 

• Edited January 23, 2020 4:21 pm  by  LaYen

I already have you as a friend but I just wanted to say Welcome Back to the Castle and Welcome to the Forum!!

PenWeb

Jan-23

Hi LaYen,

Welcome back to MC!

Please consider adding Consortium members to your Friends list. We would be happy to accept anything you can give to us, and return the favor.

I am sending you invites from my 4 games in the Consortium. Please accept any/all you want.

Nell,  Nell2,  OneCent  and GMA

PenWeb, Consortium member

PenWeb

Jan-23

LaYen,

Your ID # comes up as No Match when I try to invite you. Please re-check the # you gave. Would like to invite you.

PenWeb

Robert (amf368)

Jan-23

If you are looking for Friends I have two PC games and am helping the consort with egg drop. My game Id's are Robert-689618 and Robert2-689507. Send me an invite

LaYen

Jan-23

Thank you! I am apparently not so good at the remembering of numbers for ten seconds! I fixed it, and the correct code is 736348

GrannyBee

Jan-23

Hi, Layen - I'll send you an invite when I log into the game this evening. I play as Ms. B. and I gift alphabetically, currently in about a 4-to-5 day gifting cycle. :)

LisaRae (LisaRaeAu)

Jan-29

Thank you; and thank you to all others who have sent friend requests. A few more would be helpful as since I am having some difficulties playing at present I do not always have the items people would like gifted (sorry all who aren't getting gifts from me). I also usually only manage one cycle per day.

My ID is 846455.

MrsFletcher

Jan-30

Hummm, 40 million year you say?  Why that's when I started too!  grin  Of course I'd like to send you an Invite OK?

Gentle Hugs,

Linda, Mrs Fletcher