Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 309824 views.
Msg 9.1058 deleted
Di (amina046)

2/25/20

Good luck and a lot of patience!

Diane

MCDeeDee

2/25/20

They just drop randomly throughout the HOS. There is an Achievement (Home Town Santa) associated with giving friends a gift during the Winter Event. You need to gift friends 1,000 times to get the Achievement. You can gift each friend 1 time each day. So 1,000 is a lot of pink boxes!

I haven't sent you invites from my DeeDee or Diane(z) games yet. There are a lot of players with similar names so be sure to keep a list of their names & ID's. (Helpful if you lose your game by chance).  If you have any questions, there will always be someone around who will jump in and help answer. You might want to check out the Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice info on the left hand side column. 

See you in the Castle.

DeeDee/Diane(z)

Honeyphan

2/25/20

Thank you so much for all your helpful information! :) I will definitely do that!

Di (amina046)

2/25/20

Sent you an invite, 

good luck and endless patience!

Diane

I will send you an invite next time I'm in the game.  I would love to help you out.  

I play as Ben 

Robert (amf368)

2/25/20

I will sent you both an invite from both Robert and Robert2

CC to Goldie333
Honeyphan

2/28/20

Thank you so much, all of you for friending me! My friend list is getting long - love it! - and when I hit 50 I will probably edit my info out, so as to be able to help each one of those I have at least once every few days -(I wish they allowed us to help more than 15 friends a day!) - if you haven't heard from me yet, it isn't because I'm ignoring you - I tried like everything to win an egg that was on the wish list for one of you in the puzzle game of guess which hand (couldn't afford the diamonds to buy it and there was only one other item, besides the egg, on the list and I couldn't afford that yet either) - anyway, I got to the last round and almost won it - but that sneaky little girl changed the earlier pattern on me! argh! lol - I have been trying every day to guess her pattern, (I have found it fluctuates daily but stays the same within that day when you do finally figure it out!} Good thing there are a lot of puzzles to do that with - lol - I am bound and determined to learn the secret!) - but on to the reason for this post -

Usually when I get friends, it takes a few hours for their information to show (wish list) on the cards - but two of them I got yesterday still haven't shown. Is this a game glitch? Or does it just mean they don't have anything on their wish list? I want to send them something, but there is no way to do so... please help?

• Edited February 28, 2020 12:58 pm  by  Honeyphan
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

2/28/20

Honeyphan said:

Usually when I get friends, it takes a few hours for their information to show (wish list) on the cards - but two of them I got yesterday still haven't shown. Is this a game glitch? Or does it just mean they don't have anything on their wish list? I want to send them something, but there is no way to do so... please help?

If your friends card doesn't have an arrow on it then it means they don't have a wish list. Several reasons for this, they're on a break, they don't need anything (but will still gift to others), only play events, etc...…...

As far as the "bratty kid", we've all spent years trying to learn it's secret with no luck...……. LOL!!!

Honeyphan

2/28/20

Thank you for letting me know!

lol- and yeah, she does tend to get on one's last nerve at times. ;-)