Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 270755 views.
volzi

Mar-4

Why don't you move ahead?

Zoom Zones are the areas in the game where when you click on to get a closer look at them and then you use an inventory item to get another inventory item.  Examples at the Castle Vicinity...…………...Burnt Tree, Iron Chest, Gnome Road Sign.

volzi

Mar-4

Thank you so much for your replay.  It finally made sense to me what a zoom zone is after all this time of playing the game.  With your advice, I was able to find zoom zones through out the areas.  Even some where I am playing at 97.  Again thans, volzi

datsalotta

Mar-15

Hey volzi !

If you got as far as level 97 without playing zoom zones (also referred to as ZZ's) then you will have accumulated alotta items that are used to open the ZZs. ie torches for the burnt tree ZZ. seed of life for the Harps and Blossoms ZZ, there are too many to mention.

If you get a request from Trina for opening  20 ZZs you can click on her request and she will take you to random ZZ's. Careful though, she doesn't like to do too many in a row and might freeze your game.

Daily Quests (DQ) gnome will ask you to open ZZ's to complete a list of tasks - just another way to find the ZZ's

Hope this helps

datsalotta

THEdella

Mar-20

I recently added you to my game (Della, ID***782) and would like to invite you to my new, 2nd (baby) game under Eloise ID#854152, now at level 24, as I need friends there also.  Others are welcome also.

Honeyphan

Mar-20

Thank you! I just added/sent you an invite! :)

GrannyBee

Mar-20

Hi, THEdella, I'll send invites to Eloise from both Ms. B and Li'l B. :)

Robert (amf368)

Mar-21

I repost my game ID's Often, so feel free to share them openly. To any one who needs friends. I have  Two PC games Robert-689618 and Robert2-689507. I am a member of the consortium. I accept all friends requests. I have Four Android games-pretty2(a1123056)-cutiepie-(a1283792)-fred(a1322445)-Wendy1(a987142). I have a spring room open on all games.

MrsFletcher

Mar-22

Robert dear, I am So glad to have you as a Friend too!  Please stay healthy and well ya hear!

Gentle hugs,

Linda/Mrs Fletcher