Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 272203 views.
Honeyphan

Mar-26

Hi everyone- :) Hope everyone is well and staying safe -

I got three invites at one time from a June, Rooks, and Rosie - all have the same avatar (red riding hood), all are under level 21 - I think they are all probably one person (possibly baby games of a higher level player?) Do any of you know this person (or people)?

• Edited March 26, 2020 2:18 pm  by  Honeyphan
misstracy22

Mar-27

Hi,
Welcome to the forumbouquet

I’ve sent an invite too. Hope you accept. You’re nearly there with this post. We have three platforms PC, Android and iOS for different devices. We can’t have friends for gifting from other platforms, it won’t workdisappointed So we have the three different friends threads. The ID gives it away. Yours begins with an i, for iOS. a is for Android and no letter just numbers is for PC. So hopefully someone will move this into the iOS friends thread.
Just a suggestion, the Master List. Is a good place to have your details too. Chilpep will do this for you, if you want.

As usual I can’t remember the link someone please step in here. 

The Consortium members, Debbie being our wonderful co-ordinator. Is here to help with items for pets and events.

Hope this helpsbouquet

See you in the castle,

Tracy - consortium member

misstracy22

Mar-27

Thanks, 

This time I’ve copied it. Now all I have to do is remember where I put itsmile

Flootie

Mar-27

Hi, my player name is Shroomie and I have sent an invite.

Best wishes

jbbp

Apr-1

Hi Honeyplan yes I know these they belong to me they are my baby games

Msg 9.1087 deleted
Honeyphan

Apr-1

Thank you for letting me know, jbbp! :)

I sent you a PM.

Honeyphan

Apr-1

Does anyone know an Ellen at level 10? (is this a baby game of someone here?)

I also didn't see this one on the master list for PC...

StaceyG67

Apr-1

Hello,

I have played for years on my Ipad but decided to start a second game on my PC since I am temporarily laid off due to virus for however long this lasts and we are under a stay at home order.  I am looking for friends on my PC game.  I do play daily and and gift every day.  My ID is 856666.  Thanks