Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 268469 views.
aomohm

Apr-2

with the new isolation now i would dearly like new friends, preferably dedicated players like me. my number is: 49 53 40 , as kooka

Robert (amf368)

Apr-2

It is spring event time again. I am posting my game Id's.  if you need another room to play or a person to gift send me an invite, I accept all friend requests. I have three hundred friends on each PC so my return gifting is very slow. Robert-689618 and Robert2-689507. I am going to display the new room till the event starts so every one knows I got the update.

Honeyphan

Apr-2

Hi aomohm (kooka) - I'll send you an invite today! :) My name is Honey there...

Honeyphan

Apr-2

Does anyone know a Debs at Level 11? (I couldn't find her name on the master list or in the rooms to let post.)

While we are NOT allowed to post other Players' FULL Game ID's without there express permssion, to help us verify who is sending you an Invite . . . we CAN post the LAST 3 or 4 numbers of their Game ID.

Extremely UNIQUE names have a good chance of being verified just by the Castle Name, COMMON Names, however . . . nearly impossible.  Unless, of course, that Forum Member stumbles upon your post and fesses up to owning Debs at Level 11.

And it COULD be a new Feeder Game belonging to a Friend you already have.  Or not, right?!?!?

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

Honeyphan

Apr-2

Thanks, Dhyani! - and that's the problem - not knowing for sure. I made the mistake of posting my id # on the MC facebook page and youtube page when I first started playing over a month ago, (before I found out that is a dangerous thing to do) - and deleted my posts from those two places, after having learned you shouldn't publicly post your number elsewhere. But I still want to be careful, after having learned what someone told me here of horror stories that happened with other's games...

Debs has the last three numbers of: 564

Another one popped up just now Deedee (also level 11) - last three numbers: 545

And bbbb - last three numbers: 484  (this isn't a baby game - level 56)

I just want to be sure these ARE baby games or games of members here before I hit accept. :)

• Edited April 2, 2020 2:13 pm  by  Honeyphan
GrannyBee

Apr-2

Hi, aomohm, Ms. B & Li'l B will send invites to kooka. :)

Bingo (manybears)

Apr-4

I'll send you an invite.  I loose between 5 and 10 friends almost every event, so I have room for others.

Manybears (Bingo)

Sue2Borm

Apr-4

Hi, Stacey! I play as Sue B. I'm happy to add you as a friend. I play daily & gift as I can. Recently lost my game due to computer probs & thought it might be fun to start all over. Please add meblush and for everyone else, I'm looking for friends! Thanks!!

AceCB

Apr-4

Hi Stacey.  I play as Ace.  I sent you an invite.