Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 373586 views.
AngelsFly301

5/13/18

Hello TinyFaerie!

Thank you so much for starting this discussion. And Thank you Jennifer for starting and hosting this forum. I am new to MC and I'm looking to make some friends and have fun. 

If anyone is interested in including me in their friends' list, please feel free.

I play as : Clover42

My game ID : 699284

Have a wonderful time playing everyone. :)

chilpep

5/13/18

Welcome to the forum AngelsFly

I have added you to the Master Name List for PC users.

There is a great welcome page called Welcome!! Get your FAQs Answered Here that can give you a lot of good information

AngelsFly301

5/13/18

Chilpep,

Thank you for adding me to the Master Name List for PC. 

I have already checked out the "Welcome!! Get your FAQs Answered Here" page. It's very well organized and instructive.

Davina

katiek2

5/13/18

Hi Angel, 

You're very welcome to join my game on PC.  I've sent you an invite to my katiek2 game.  I gift alphabetically in order to not miss anybody, so you may not see one every day.  I will send a welcome gift if you accept my invite.

katiek

GtGPlayNow

5/16/18

Hi, I made it over here finally....

I play on MC for PC as GtGPlayNow (User ID 714106)  

Hope I'm doing this right!

In reply toRe: msg 1

WOW! I feel like a real idiot.astonished  When playing my game I would see some friends say "gone to Delphi". I thought they went to a retreat. Now I get it. I play on the PC #620998 and iPad #i2010690. That is if you feel safe enough to shoot me an invite. grinning

chilpep

5/16/18

Welcome to the forum GtG 

I have added you to the PC Master Name List; the revision will come out later today.

If you haven't checked it out look at Welcome!!! Get Your FAQs Answered Here which gives a lot of good information on the forum.

chilpep

5/16/18

Welcome to the Forum MaggieHand

I have added you to the PC and IOS Master Name Lists; the revision will come out later today.

If you haven't checked it out, look at Welcome!! Get Your FAQs Answered Here which gives a lot of good information about the forum.

!RAGGIE-TX/OR (MaggieHand) said:

When playing my game I would see some friends say "gone to Delphi". I thought they went to a retreat.

joysmilejoy